Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,233 members, 7,849,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

My Problem Is Im Aging And May End Up Not Able To Have A Child.i - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Problem Is Im Aging And May End Up Not Able To Have A Child.i (794 Views)

I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics / 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man / 5 Reasons Why You May End-up In A Bad Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Problem Is Im Aging And May End Up Not Able To Have A Child.i by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
im a career woman of 30 yrs.i dnt have a child. im so unlucky when it comes to relationships. my problem is im aging and may end up not able to have a child.i wish I could wait for mr right but time is flying.i need advice gud people should I wait or keep someone just to have a child.

Give her good advice here www.babbleforum.com/romance-and-love/career-woman-yrs-dnt-have-child-unlucky-when-comes-relationships-problem-aging-and-may-end-not-able-have-child-t1252.html
Re: My Problem Is Im Aging And May End Up Not Able To Have A Child.i by misspicy(f): 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
Get a sperm donor
Re: My Problem Is Im Aging And May End Up Not Able To Have A Child.i by Pennah(m): 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
I can help afterwards u wait for mhizta ryt cool
Re: My Problem Is Im Aging And May End Up Not Able To Have A Child.i by wilybebsy(m): 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
Go get a sperm that's all
Re: My Problem Is Im Aging And May End Up Not Able To Have A Child.i by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
misspicy:
Get a sperm donor
Or you could experiment with sugar syrup, honey, okra soup, anything, everything. Who knows, you could become Africa's own Charles Darwin, OP. lipsrsealed
Re: My Problem Is Im Aging And May End Up Not Able To Have A Child.i by IamLEGEND1: 5:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
dem no get sperm banks for the cave u dey live?
Re: My Problem Is Im Aging And May End Up Not Able To Have A Child.i by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
Adoption is an option or better still get a sperm donor.
Re: My Problem Is Im Aging And May End Up Not Able To Have A Child.i by misspicy(f): 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
RickRichards:

Or you could experiment with sugar syrup, honey, okra soup, anything, everything. Who knows, you could become Africa's own Charles Darwin, OP. lipsrsealed
grin....can all these do the work of sperm?
Re: My Problem Is Im Aging And May End Up Not Able To Have A Child.i by sakafish(m): 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
go for artificial insemination or just go adopt a child but since its nt dat u cant get preggie just go get d milk transferred into ur corpus uteri ...
Re: My Problem Is Im Aging And May End Up Not Able To Have A Child.i by 123CarZ(m): 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
Picture
Re: My Problem Is Im Aging And May End Up Not Able To Have A Child.i by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
misspicy:

grin....can all these do the work of sperm?
I guess we'll just have to wait and see how it pans out for OP. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

She Is Really Hot... The Best Hips In Africa (photos) / Photo Of The Day: The Troubles Of Two Wives / Is He Mr. Right (or Just Mr. Right Now)? 10 Ways To Know For Sure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.