Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,333 members, 7,850,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:13 PM

Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? (9142 Views)

I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! / 9ja Girls Are Really Getting On My Last Nerve / What Exactly Does Those Beautiful 9ja Girls Want From Dating Sites. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by flexystar(f): 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2009
as for me alchol no dey make me tipsy one bit even if i drink dem up to 4 bottles at once only wetin dey bother me be say na soft drink dey shark me like hell meeen, if i drink fanta or cock u no go believe d wey e go spin my head especially water!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by platinumnk(f): 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2009
i went home two weeks ago any my pencil thin(she is so little to be drinking so much) cousin who is my agemate was sitting at the table with my older cousins drinkin rum!

she then mixed a pitcher of palm wine, guiness, and brandy and had 4 tall glasses.

I felt so ashamed, and she was braggin on how much she drank, she didnt even wobble!

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by tope5000: 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2009
platinumnk:

i went home two weeks ago any my pencil thin(she is so little to be drinking so much) cousin who is my agemate was sitting at the table with my older cousins drinkin rum!

she then mixed a pitcher of palm wine, guiness, and brandy and had 4 tall glasses. I felt so ashamed, and she was braggin on how much she drank, she didnt even wobble!

tongue tongue tongue

Ewooooooooo shocked shocked
Cant even drink a glass of wine without feeling funny embarassed
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by platinumnk(f): 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2009
tope5000:

Ewooooooooo shocked shocked
Cant even drink a glass of wine without feeling funny embarassed

i know. . .i had to turn my head, and she is a fair girl her face was all red sad sad

thats one of main reason why i dont drink, I have a low tolerance as well. sad
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by C2H5OH(f): 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2009
I don't drink even though I'm a heavy weight
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by AloyEmeka9: 8:02am On Jun 02, 2009

as for me alchol no dey make me tipsy one bit even if i drink dem up to 4 bottles at once only wetin dey bother me be say na soft drink dey shark me like hell meeen,  if i drink fanta or cock u no go believe d wey e go spin my head especially water!!!!!!!!!!!
How can fanta and coke make you tipsy when they don't have any alcohol. Do you drink them in your boyfriend's house b/c he may be mixing it with some funny drug?.

Try drinking a glass of vodka with pop and ice and test whether you'll still stand still. Remember to let us into the result.
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by biola44: 8:20am On Jun 02, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

How can fanta and coke make you tipsy when they don't have any alcohol. Do you drink them in your boyfriend's house b/c he may be mixing it with some funny drug?.

Try drinking a glass of vodka with pop and ice and test whether you'll still stand still. Remember to let us into the result.
grin grin grin
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by spikedcylinder: 9:33am On Jun 02, 2009
oyb:

the one that made you lie about your age when you were 13 wink

abi it was a premature growth spurt cheesy cheesy

LOL! This guy, you have an elephant's memory. I have since dashed out the ikebe to motherless babies. cheesy

@ topic

Really, Baileys does make me feel light headed and relaxed. grin Works especially when I'm abroad, jobless and a liability to my hosts. I'd just go in my room and sip away! cheesy
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by luxoire(f): 9:50am On Jun 02, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

@bold is the major reason why marriages are falling apart in the west. Women are yet to differentiate between an advice and an order. Some of you tell your husbands not to go out in the evening even if he really wants to and he respects that but when it turns around, it becomes an order. Just live your life and make sure you listen to whatever somebody is telling you and see some sense in it. Alcohol impairs your judgment and women are more vulnerable to that. I mean, you can get pregnant from an alcohol related careless sex from an unknown stranger. Agreed a woman can take a glass of 5% alcohol wine but even at that, she should case the joint before doing it. Doing it at home or in the company of other non gay female friends is strongly suggested. All these women drinking an 80% proof liquor needs to enter into rehab.

@ poster - advise appeals to one's sense of logic and reasoning and has some form of rationale behind it - telling a pregnant woman not to drink because it harms her baby is advise that has reasoning to it, and will work with most caring mothers. telling a woman not to drink because she was born female is NONSENSE.
if i advise my husband not to go out in the dark because it is dangerous to him is an advise - telling him to not go out in the night because he is a man - is rubbish! and i am sure he will take it that way too.

- ALCOHOL IMPAIRS THE JUDGMENT OF BOTH MEN AND WOMEN - so dont think it is just women! some ppl can hold their alcohol more than others (know your limit)
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by sexybabes(f): 10:10am On Jun 02, 2009
@poster

I personally don't see anything wrong with a woman drinking alcohol(black or white). Drinking alcohol doesn't make one an alcoholic if its controllable and used responsible. If you were talking about a drunk person(man or woman), I would understand were you are coming from cause that's not pretty picture believe me but saying women only should not drink because they are women, that's rubbish.
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by kalmebad(f): 10:23am On Jun 02, 2009
sexybabes:

@poster

I personally don't see anything wrong with a woman drinking alcohol(black or white). Drinking alcohol doesn't make one an alcoholic if its controllable and used responsible. If you were talking about a drunk person(man or woman), I would understand were you are coming from cause that's not pretty picture believe me but saying women only should not drink because they are women, that's rubbish.

That i agree with

I personally don't drink, and when i do, thats very light
This won't leave me to condem those who does, but how recklessly one indulges in it, should count i think
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by sexybabes(f): 11:02am On Jun 02, 2009
kalmebad:

That i agree with

I personally don't drink, and when i do, thats very light
This won't leave me to condem those who does, but how recklessly one indulges in it, should count i think

Exactly.
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by Pataki: 11:18am On Jun 02, 2009
spikedcylinder:

LOL! This guy, you have an elephant's memory. I have since dashed out the ikebe to motherless babies. cheesy

@ topic

Really, Baileys does make me feel light headed and relaxed. grin Works especially when I'm abroad, jobless and a liability to my hosts. I'd just go in my room and sip away! cheesy

Dash ikebe to motherless babies? Last time I checked, it was forever flourishing. lipsrsealed God is an awesome wonder!

Drinking is bad, whether male or female. But more importantly, when a female indulges in it excessively, I have my reservations about such ladies.
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by spikedcylinder: 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2009
You didn't check well, should I borrow you my grand pa's glasses?

Don't you drink? angry
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by Pataki: 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2009
I just re-checked again! And news reaching me confirms, you are a living terror at the moment. grin cheesy grin Na only you, God bless reach this level. shocked shocked shocked

No, I do not drink. So will you stop the drinking if you want me to develop the interest? tongue
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by spikedcylinder: 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2009
Stop drinking? Lai lai. grin

If you're not careful sef, I will add burukutu to the Baileys I drink now. tongue
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by NEGZY(f): 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2009
na who tell u say woman no suppose drink alcohol
please if u re not gud enuf in speaking pidgin
and if u cant in english,pls express urself in
yoruba.so dat o ma ye wa dada
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by bluespice(f): 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2009
lipsrsealed

why they drink?
cos they feel like
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by C2H5OH(f): 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

she no talk say na coke dey make am tipsy. na cock she mention. fanta and cock.
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by spikedcylinder: 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2009
C2H5OH:

Chai. Nnewi accent. grin grin grin
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by omar22(m): 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2009
why 9ja girls in london drink too much. do they want somebody to marry them. i see 2 last week drinking beer and talking like agbero. they are yoruba girl and i ask them whether they want somebody to marry them as they are alcoholic and they start quarell wit me. who go marry woman that drink beer. you go marry them if na you?. if you wan husband and you drink alcohol you no serious.only white woman are allow to drink alcohol

you sound narrow minded! so which part of equality you dont understand? its ok for men to shayo, but women should act like zombie! look this is not the middle-east, I once had a challenge from a Scottish collegue of mine after work, for each shot of brandy I took, this lady had a bottle of beer in the end she had 22 bottles of Budsweiser,
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by AloyEmeka9: 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2009
Na true you talk. I no read well.
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by AloyEmeka9: 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2009
@ poster - advise appeals to one's sense of logic and reasoning and has some form of rationale behind it - telling a pregnant woman not to drink because it harms her baby is advise that has reasoning to it, and will work with most caring mothers. telling a woman not to drink because she was born female is NONSENSE.
if i advise my husband not to go out in the dark because it is dangerous to him is an advise - telling him to not go out in the night because he is a man - is rubbish! and i am sure he will take it that way too.
You are obviously suffering from gender complex syndrome. I said that women are more vulnerable to the after effects of alcohol because they usually carry the loads that come with careless sex if there are no diseases involved yet you are fixated on it being an order because you are a woman. I am not interested in your right and power so please hold on tight to it whether its worth it or not.  Life is unfair to both sexes, if a woman claims that she was raped by a man, the whole world will jump on the man's neck without asking for his side of the story but if you flip the script, everybody including his fellow men will be at loggerheads trying to figure out who is lying.

That is the unfair thing about life and it affects both genders depending on what is at hand. If Africans/Nigerians view a bar hopping  woman as an irresponsible tart, deal with it because that's just the way it is. Visiting the bars is not one good idea of development we are interested in for now in Nigeria. If you wanna fry your liver and kidneys with alcohol, go ahead and I promise you that a you will attract men that derive pleasure from being drunk and don't complain when you come up with a family that is totally dysfunctional.
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by chiogo(f): 11:43pm On Jun 02, 2009
I love bailey's. . .didn't know it was alcohol undecided Anywayz, I'll still drink it when I get a chance. tongue
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by StrStruck(f): 12:01am On Jun 03, 2009
I drink socially so I guess I'm not getting married to a Nigerian man . . . talk about killing two birds with a stone lol.
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by sistawoman: 1:49am On Jun 03, 2009
I am so surprised that none of the Nigerian sista answered like I would have had the question been:

Question: Why do black women drink Alcohol?

answer: So the brothas will look better
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by C2H5OH(f): 2:09am On Jun 03, 2009
sistawoman:

I am so surprised that none of the Nigerian sista answered like I would have had the question been:

uhhhhhh undecided
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by sistawoman: 2:12am On Jun 03, 2009
just a joke

you know they say alcohol makes the opp. sex look better cheesy
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by AloyEmeka9: 3:12am On Jun 03, 2009

[size=14pt]Thank God for bartenders, they help ugly women get shagged.
[/size]

Ugly women look better to  intoxicated men until they get sober. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by C2H5OH(f): 3:14am On Jun 03, 2009
And then what? You gon' wonder why you just slept with a character out of a scary movie? psshtiu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Open Her Br*ast For People To See, Man Cover It Up With His Skills. PHOTOS / Is My Boyfriend Into The Igbo Mafia? / Why Ladies Are Not On Property Or Other Important Section On NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.