Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,260 members, 7,849,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:54 AM

Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? (9141 Views)

I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! / 9ja Girls Are Really Getting On My Last Nerve / What Exactly Does Those Beautiful 9ja Girls Want From Dating Sites. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by sexybabes(f): 1:40pm On Jun 04, 2009
@ erico & luxiore
Sori guyz im nt tryn 2 spoil ur date. Forgive me!

@GUYZ in da house
Jus a quest 4 u.  Cn u tel me which 1 bothers u da most
1. A lady who drinks alcohol
2. A lady who drinks in a bar
3. A lady who get drunk
4. A lady who drinks & sleep around

Thez reasons why i ask these quests coz thez a difference.If u guyz cn ansa me then i cn tell u da difference.
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by erico2k2(m): 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2009
A lady who drinks and sleep arround.
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2009
Because they want to

Some people like to think too deep into things, if she drinks alcohol she's a prostitute or she can't cook etc etc
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by StrStruck(f): 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2009
ibkaye:

Because they want to

Some people like to think too deep into things, if she drinks alcohol she's a prostitute or she can't cook etc etc

It won't be the first time. . . when we try to ask, we become feminist extremist.
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2009
St☆rStruck:

It won't be the first time. . . when we try to ask, we become feminist extremist.
Lmao, gosh cheesy
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by JustGood(m): 4:41pm On Jun 04, 2009
Ibukun, are you in London?
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by AloyEmeka9: 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2009
Because they want to

Will you like to marry a drunk?
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by sistawoman: 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Will you like to marry a drunk?

Because they drink Alcohol they are a drunk?
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by AloyEmeka9: 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2009
Drinking leads to drunkenness. Reasearch shows that 80% of people that drink end up intoxicated. Imagine yourself in a room with an inebriated woman.
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by sistawoman: 8:48pm On Jun 04, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Drinking leads to drunkenness. Reasearch shows that 80% of people that drink end up intoxicated. Imagine yourself in a room with an inebriated woman.

I have a glass of red wine almost every night. I am not drunk when I am done.
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by AloyEmeka9: 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2009
How do you know you are not drunk?. A mad person cannot tell whether he or she is mad, rather, it's people around him that can tell. wink wink wink
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by sistawoman: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

How do you know you are not drunk?. A mad person cannot tell whether he or she is mad, rather, it's people around him that can tell. wink wink wink

Point taken wink wink wink
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by AloyEmeka9: 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2009
Don't drink and drive or operate any machinery or even have sex because a drunk woman can bite of his hmm hmm[if you know what i mean]. Unless you want to be charged with having sex while intoxicated[SWI]. grin grin grin
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by LadyT(f): 9:17pm On Jun 04, 2009
Between Aloy and Hotfunmi I dont know who is worst!

Sisterwoman is fully able to know when she is drunk and not drunk.

You get to a stage when you realise you are not fully yourself thats tipsy!
If you contine drinking after this stage you will become drunk whether you remember this stage is a whole different ball game!
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by latch(m): 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2009
why would any guy be bothered by any of them , as long as shes not my girlfriend and is still giving , am cool with them all
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by suprted(m): 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2009
i honestly don't care if a chick drinks as long as she's not pregnant. plus there's a difference between getting drunk once in a while and doing it on the regular.

and this

1. It is going to make them age a lot faster, hence make them lose their beauty a lot faster.

2. It is going to ultimately cause medical problems for them in long run.

3. It might end up causing them to transfer medical problems to their unborn children as a result of their own medical problems that occur from their drinking habits.

4. Drinking leads to bad breathe and dirty stained teeth, hence it ultimately constitute itself into a turn off.

5. It would ultimately end up creating a little bit of financial black hole in either their pocket or the pocket of the partners because sooner or later they'll be addicted to alcohol and spend more on it than is realistic.

6. It ultimat ely constitutes a turn off to me as a man cus i don't drink myself and i certainly cannot expect any potential future mother of my children to drink

is a pack of lies.
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by spikedcylinder: 9:09am On Jun 05, 2009
LadyT:

Between  Aloy and Hotfunmi I dont know who is worst!

Funmi, the lid is carelessly opening up on you. cheesy

sistawoman:

Point taken  wink wink wink

Queen of sarcasm!
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by erico2k2(m): 9:20am On Jun 05, 2009
@ sexybabes
which of them would bother you most if the reverse was the case eh?
sexybabes:

@ erico & luxiore
Sori guyz im nt tryn 2 spoil ur date. Forgive me!

@G in da house
Jus a quest 4 u. Cn u tel me which 1 bothers u da most
1. A lady who drinks alcohol
2. A lady who drinks in a bar
3. A lady who get drunk
4. A lady who drinks & sleep around

Thez reasons why i ask these quests coz thez a difference.If u guyz cn ansa me then i cn tell u da difference.

Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by djcrucifix(m): 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2009
ain't notin bad with naija gurls drinkin. it shouldn't just be too much.
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by lukesh56: 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2009
Why we always dey think backward, that is why we have problem developing, is alcohol created for man alone? its only in this country that a woman smoke, then dey consider her as ashawo. you need to travel outside this village call Naija oooooooooooo. i dont drink or smoke but we need need to change our way of thinking in this country.
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by sexybabes(f): 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2009
erico2k2:

A lady who drinks and sleep arround.
I fully understand that. That means u dnt have a problem with a lady who drinks alcohol.
People shud understand that not everybody who drinks alcohol end up getin laid. And not everybody who drinks get drunk. It differs on individuals.
erico2k2:

@ sexybabes
which of them would bother you most if the reverse was the case eh?
I ges it wud be a guy who can't control hiz liquer & himself when he drinks. If he drinks responsible, i dnt have a prob wit that
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by Amigoz(f): 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2009
Dont drink alchohol and h8 to be in the presence of 1 who does especially beer, the smell makes me nauseous undecided
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by slimfine(f): 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2009
for the first time I am re-examining my drinking habit.

I must be bad then since I drink henny without coke cool
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by sexybabes(f): 9:09am On Jun 08, 2009
slimfine:

for the first time I am re-examining my drinking habit.

I must be bad then since I drink henny without coke cool
Says who?
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by slimfine(f): 7:58am On Jun 09, 2009
sexybabes:

Says who?
many of the guys who responded to this topic
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by C2H5OH(f): 8:01am On Jun 09, 2009
slimfine:

If you don't see a problem with your drinking then why are you trying to please the faceless characters on nairaland?
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by sexybabes(f): 9:06am On Jun 09, 2009
slimfine:

And what about you? Do u see anything wrong with it?
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by slimfine(f): 9:32am On Jun 09, 2009
C2H5OH:

If you don't see a problem with your drinking then why are you trying to please the faceless characters on nairaland?

I am not trying to please no one and I don't have no drinking problem. I am just making joke wink
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by slimfine(f): 9:36am On Jun 09, 2009
sexybabes:

And what about you? Do u see anything wrong with it?

nope! a lady can drink whatever she choose to but in moderation! I can never understand the concept of drinking oneself to stupor. quite irresponsible for both men and women
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by sexybabes(f): 9:39am On Jun 09, 2009
slimfine:

nope! a lady can drink whatever she choose to but in moderation! I can never understand the concept of drinking oneself to stupor. quite irresponsible for both men and women
Gud gal. Then dnt mind wt da guyz in dis forum are sayn.
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by luxoire(f): 9:40am On Jun 09, 2009
slimfine:

my point exactly every since!!
Re: Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 12, 2010
because they have to deal with 9ija men tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request / Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) / 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Date A Calabar Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.