Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) (14764 Views)

Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP / Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police / Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by buhahaha: 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
Yoloba stop cooking our food cos is already done...Biafra or war. A lion is a lion not you wives of fulanies with prick....
Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by scholes0(m): 8:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
buhahaha:
Yoloba stop cooking our food cos is already done...Biafra or war. A lion is a lion not you wives of fulanies with prick....

lol, by 2050, you will still be saying that ..... The world does not even have the time nor will to listen to some disenfranchised people in a sovereign country somewhere in black Africa. Look at Boko Haram, an actual terror group that has killed thousands from the beginning of this decade, what has the world done about it?
Infact, they said BH isn't a priority, because they are a BLACK AFRICAN terror group.....
The only people that can help you achieve anything close to a sovereign state, are the same Nigerian lawmakers: and yes, from every corner of the country... of Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, Fulani, Edo, Igala, Nupe, Urhobo, Ibibio, Kanuri, Ijaw Etc extraction.
So keep up with your charade and tantrums, and let us all see how far that gets you.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by Keegan: 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
scholes0:

99% of Igbo ladies are prostitutes
- Nnamdi Kanu sad

No doubt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by kay29000(m): 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
scholes0:

Na waa!

Please, can you give me a link or source to these quotes? I want to post them on my facebook. Thanks.
Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by Keegan: 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
kay29000:

Please, can you give me a link or source to these quotes? I want to post them on my facebook. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ2UzZrgwxg
Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by Keegan: 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by Eshinwaju: 8:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
Such a hateful person...are we sure this guy does not have a psychiatric problem......he surely deserves to be hung for terror..... angry

9 Likes

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by Arogunmasa(m): 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ikengawo:

What is your thought on Biafrans getting killed by the Nigerian army for peacefully protesting in PH, Aba and Onitsha?

U call this peaceful? Attacking bizness of other tribes n burning of a mosque? Tell me sm more. Note, there's no attack on any tribe in my post. I don't wish for war, buh d south east will be the theatre. Don't pray for war bruv. U can achieve thru constitutional what u want to achieve thru bloodshed. War is ugly.One luv

3 Likes

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by adekolaelect(m): 9:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
Let him be in jail 4life

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by TunjiMsp: 9:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
Longeria:
OP, what's your point?
his point is that he's trying to prevent you from going to your early grave, this Kanu want to make south east to another north east

8 Likes

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by kay29000(m): 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by abokikhalifa: 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ikengawo:
[size=30pt]WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINION ON NNAMDI KANU. WE ARE BIAFRANS, YOU'RE NIGERIAN[/size]

where is biafra? who is your president?

8 Likes

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by great664(m): 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
dammytosh:
Enough Evidence to charge him for Treason.
why are we so partial in this country, KANU just threaten and its enough evidence for treason what about the ones Buhari threaten and carried out when he lost? What is that called? Felony? Our biased mind and ethnic mentality is more reason why this country can't stand.

Just correct ur ways and others around you, it pays to be truthful, ur unborn generation will benefit the positive or negative of whatever u sow today.

1 Like

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by omoelesa(m): 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
Wow,look at high level of hate from this man,and is just so disgusting this is a man ibo people called their hero.

5 Likes

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by patrick89(m): 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
scholes0:

lol, by 2050, you will still be saying that ..... The world does not even have the time nor will to listen to some disenfranchised people in a sovereign country somewhere in black Africa. Look at Boko Haram, an actual terror group that has killed thousands from the begining of this decade, what has the world done about it?
Infact, they said BH isn't a priority, because they are a BLACK AFRICAN terror group.....
The only people that can help you achieve anything close to a sovereign state, are the Nigerian lawmakers... of Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, Fulani, Edo, Igala, Nupe, Ibibio, Kanuri, Ijaw Etc extraction.
So keep up with your charade and tantrums, and let us all see how far that gets you.
this is the main reason why black people can never be civilised! black is evil! Black is everything backward and barbaric b just read up your write up!
Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by Keegan: 9:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
Arogunmasa:

U call this peaceful? Attacking bizness of other tribes n burning of a mosque? Tell me sm more. Note, there's no attack on any tribe in my post. I don't wish for war, buh d south east will be the theatre. Don't pray for war bruv. U can achieve thru constitutional what u want to achieve thru bloodshed. War is ugly.One luv

Don't mind them, see what they did yesterday. They tried to overrun the police but were chased back.

Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZaUzCZbYgk

[size=15pt]Nigerian army and police shooting at Biafran Terrorists[/size]

1 Like

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by abokikhalifa: 9:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
keally:
. I will now know if u are really sincere with ur comments. If u are sincere just say amen to this simple prayer. May God let ur present and future generation go through what the Igbos are going through in Nigeria in Jesus' Name I pray. Say Amen
fool..............who ar you blaming for your problems. if you choose to suffer hw is that our business? we know of many igbo people who ar great nd successful . if you ar suffering dos it mean that all other igbo people ar suffering? get a life cunt

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by LORDI(m): 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
Sometimes I just imagine this biafra thing.
1st not igbos are in support of it.

2nd they are parading this biafra thing,as if biafra is going to be a paradise, an end to all their problem...Trust me,if biafra comes it will still be the same corrupt leaders that will rule them.

M ga-akwado Biafra. #NoToBiafra

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by Anthonyoz(m): 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
dammytosh:
Enough Evidence to charge him for Treason.
realy i dont know that you know what treason is, so if that treason is enough for kanu to go to kuje or what ever prison then this one nko the man that overthrow a democraticaly elected govt in the year 1983,if i lose 2011 election i will soak the blood of monkeys and dog in their own blood,any attack on boko haram is attack against the north,let be sincer to ourselve if nnamdi deserver the worse prison in nigeria then buhari deserve space prison
Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by IamGodOfWar: 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
egift:
He said when comes to Nigeria, nobody can arrest him and if he is touched, a standing army or IPOB will destroy the zoo.

Weeks have passed and watery beans given to him, all we hear is noise. Let those Igbos pick up arms and give the army an excuse to use them as shooting targets.

Like your army used mend for shooting practice that they later volunteered to surrender arms and begged for amnesty right

Or like the way your army's might has made boko haram to be Number One Deadliest Terror Group in the world?

What a great combo your dear Nigeria has achieved!!!

1 Like

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by IamGodOfWar: 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
scholes0:

Na waa!

He is practising Judaism and so he is willing to witness and see exactly what Awolowo did to the Igbos!!!

Justice with equity!!!.
Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by OneNaira6: 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
We don't care!!!!!!!!!!!! Yoloba and Hausa have said worse so stop with the victim cries.
Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
More

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by Arogunmasa(m): 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
LORDI:
Sometimes I just imagine this biafra thing.
1st not igbos are in support of it.

2nd they are parading this biafra thing,as if biafra is going to be a paradise, an end to all their problem...Trust me,if biafra comes it will still be the same corrupt leaders that will rule them.

M ga-akwado Biafra. #NoToBiafra

This is how ur Biafra will look like. "The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which".
George Orwell, Animal Farm
Revolutions are always hijAcked by vested interest after the blood of the masses ave achieved it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by dammytosh: 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
Anthonyoz:
realy i dont know that you know what treason is, so if that treason is enough for kanu to go to kuje or what ever prison then this one nko the man that overthrow a democraticaly elected govt in the year 1983,if i lose 2011 election i will soak the blood of monkeys and dog in their own blood,any attack on boko haram is attack against the north,let be sincer to ourselve if nnamdi deserver the worse prison in nigeria then buhari deserve space prison

Compare the two statements.

I am sure you are wiser than bigotry is making you sound.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by walemoney007(m): 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
annayawchee:
war is a necessary evil that must be avoided...... Even my yoruba bros, dnt think U will be safe wen it begins
my ibo bros,when isac adaka boro declared independence,nah Niger delta them fight the war,when the ibos declared independence eastern region them fight the war,when MEND start their bombing,nah south south them fight the battle,,when boko haram start their bullsh!t nah North east them they fight their battle...when IPOB take up arms,nah south east the battle will take place

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by scholes0(m): 10:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
patrick89:

this is the main reason why black people can never be civilised! black is evil! Black is everything backward and barbaric b just read up your write up!

I am just giving you a quick dose of reality.
The world does not care! You will be left in the cold all by yourselves...... reaping the rewards of your brash actions.
Stay there dey wait for Putin and Israel.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by Hyperchi(m): 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
when ur presido made his own statement did anybody arrest him so. it word for word . rather than traviling up and down when ur house is on fire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Nigeria Will Continue To Borrow,” Adeosun Says, Days After Warning Against Debt / Saraki's Comments On 2019 Budget Is Immature, Reckless - BMO / Oyo Assembly Approves 10 Billion Loan For Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.