Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) (14762 Views)

Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP / Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police / Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by proxillin(m): 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
annayawchee:
war is a necessary evil that must be avoided...... Even my yoruba bros, dnt think U will be safe wen it begins

LOL....even the first war, we were safe. Nothing they happen.

The only yawa be say we go butcher your people in Lagos if you touch any yoruba land

8 Likes

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by scholes0(m): 10:49pm On Dec 03, 2015

5 Likes

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by localblood(m): 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
See person wey igbo dey follow

#Chukwudi44useeurlife

2 Likes

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by proxillin(m): 10:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
scholes0:

This is just pure hate!!
JEEZ!

Just because jonathan lost election.

I read a journal where the published an evidence about how Kanu was part of Jonathan's campaign committee.

The guy is a sour looser.

I pity igbo supporting him.

He is fighting a personal political battle.

He is using innocent igbos to perpetrate vendetta.

10 Likes

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by Confessng: 10:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
Woooow I never saw this !
Now I have apathy for the whole biafra struggle, how can people who have only Nigerian citizenship allow a Briton to come and destabilize the Nigeria we're are trying to build ......and afterwards he can relocate back to his country....
Hate can never be justified.
scholes0:

This is just pure hate!!
JEEZ!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by fiftynaira(m): 11:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
After all his Quotes where him dey now?

#IamIgboNotBiafra

4 Likes

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by zendy: 11:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
Funny Nigerians

Many Nigerians don't know the law. It is not possible to jail anyone in any democratic country for what they say, no matter if the person called for nuclear bomb. I challenge any Nigerian to show me where it says "talking is s crime" in the constitution. I challenge any a Nigerian to give me one example where a person was jailed in Nigeria for what they said. Just one example! So it doesn't matter what Kanu said, even if he said he is going to kill every Nigerian, he cannot be jailed for what he said. The only time a person can possibly be jailed for what they said is if the commited perjury under oath or if the leaked information under the official secret act. So anyone who is saying that Kanu should be jailed based on talking is wasting their time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by bueze046(m): 11:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
egift:

His point is that the IPOD miscreants are following a madman to Hell and we will wish them safe journey ones they give us the slightest excuse by picking up arms.

Even the great-grand-children of those agitating today will still be Nigerians.

God bless Nigeria!

Now let's watch and see what happens last
Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by hummerwise(m): 11:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
zendy:
Funny Nigerians

Many Nigerians don't know the law. It is not possible to jail anyone in any democratic country for what they say, no matter if the person called for nuclear bomb. I challenge any Nigerian to show me where it says "talking is s crime" in the constitution. I challenge any a Nigerian to give me one example where a person was jailed in Nigeria for what they said. Just one example! So it doesn't matter what Kanu said, even if he said he is going to kill every Nigerian, he cannot be jailed for what he said. The only time a person can possibly be jailed for what they said is if the commited perjury under oath or if the leaked information under the official secret act. So anyone who is saying that Kanu should be jailed based on talking is wasting their time.

choi!!
i hail ooo chief judge grin grin grin grin grin
you too sabi law...

choi!!!! illiteracy is trully a disease grin grin grin grin
i don laf taya for here

9 Likes

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by scholes0(m): 12:20am On Dec 04, 2015
zendy:
Funny Nigerians

Go to France or Germany and call for the destruction of jews and see what will happen to you.
My friend, hate speech is not part of your 'Freedom of speech'

And not only did Kanu just say things, he actually acted on them.... He made violence inciting speeches, and also solicited for arms to destroy the 'Zoo' - What national government will seat back and watch all that unfold right in its wake?

9 Likes

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by Pavore9: 12:40am On Dec 04, 2015
zendy:
Funny Nigerians

There are times it is wiser not to think aloud. In response to 'It is not possible to jail anyone in any democratic country for what they say, no matter if the person called for nuclear bomb.' Let me cite you an example, there was this radical Kenyan cleric called Makaburi who openly applauded the Westgate attack of September 2013 on live TV. Kenyan government kept quiet as they were still in the court against Makaburi for inciting and recruiting youths in the Northern and Coastal parts of the Country. Early April 2014, he was gunned down by a man in a fast moving motorcycle. Though the government did give the impression they were investigating his death but deep down everyone knew the government was responsible for the death.His people made noise that he was murdered because he spoke his mind and their were riots which had many of his acolytes roped into custody. Some never returned back home.

2 Likes

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by Ademolag(m): 1:06am On Dec 04, 2015
lolssssssssssssssssssssssss.....visit pages77. to get served
Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by Samirana360(m): 2:43am On Dec 04, 2015
irynterri:
so much hate in him,dat is d difference between ojukwu and him,ojukwu wanted biafra because of marginalization but this man is because of hate
And dat's y ojukwu was nt able 2 achieve it becoz of his non-violence approach...just imagine IPOB n massob should behave lik boko haram 4 just 24hrs...d nxt day biafra wil come
Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by airmark(m): 3:33am On Dec 04, 2015
scholes0:

Go to France or Germany and call for the destruction of jews and see what will happen to you.
My friend, ate speech is not part of your 'Freedom of speech'

And not only did Kanu just say things, he actually acted on them.... He made violence inciting speeches, and also solicited for arms to destroy the 'Zoo' - What national government will seat back and watch all that unfold right in its wake?

That's why one naija rapper said, ''freedom of speech?, i no dey dull you, but freedom after speech, i cant assure you''.

2 Likes

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by IGBOSON1: 3:41am On Dec 04, 2015
If buhari can make a statement about baboons and monkeys being soaked in blood.....with his supporters sufficiently riled up enough to go out and hack down youth corpers, and then a couple of years later be made president (with the extensive 'help' of inec, his southern allies, and hordes of underaged voters), then whatever Nnamdi Kanu is purported to have said pales in comparison!

If a war criminal can kill hundreds of unarmed young men in Asaba, and years later become head of state, then Nnamdi kanu is well on course for canonization!

If one can be complicit in the beheading of Gideon Akaluka, and years later be made Emir, then what again are we saying!

All the mass killings of Igbos, christians and others that's been going on in the north for decades, how many people have been tried, convicted and sentenced to death? You see what we mean when we say this country is akin to a zoo!?

The Nigerian state and a lot of its soldiers, politicians and statesmen are responsible for and have done much worse than Nnamdi Kanu could ever dream of doing in a million lifetimes, and if we go by what the two-faced bastards on this thread are saying then Nigeria should have ceased to exist decades ago!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by IGBOSON1: 3:47am On Dec 04, 2015
scholes0:

My friend, ate speech is not part of your 'Freedom of speech'

^^^Please just shut up!

If your president can speak metaphorically why can't Nnamdi Kanu?

You think if the Jews had done to the Germans and the French just half of what the Nigerian state and its supporters have done to Igbos that the said Germans and French wouldn't be baying for jewish blood by now?

1 Like

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by owobokiri(m): 4:11am On Dec 04, 2015
kay29000:
So, there has been a lot of noise on whether or not Nnamdi Kanu should have been arrested, and why he is still being detained. After watching a few of his videos on Youtube, I decided to transcribe some things he said about the Nigerian state, and put them up here. I will put the links to the videos after my post, so if you have enough MB, you can go ahead and watch them yourselves. Tell me if you feel he should have been arrested or not.

"Anybody who voted or supported Buhari, give me a gun, I will shoot the person dead, and go to prison."

-Nnamdi Kanu...speaking to a gathering of Igbo people on World Igbo Day in Los Angeles earlier this year.

"You must come out to support what we are doing. We need guns, and we need bullets...To kill somebody is very difficult for us, so to ask a gathering of igbo people that we need guns and bullets, and weapons would be very very difficult to address, but without it, Hausa people will barrage us."

-Nnamdi Kanu...speaking to a gathering of Igbo people on World Igbo Day in Los Angeles earlier this year.

"If they fail to give us Biafra, Somalia will look like a paradise compared to what will happen to that ZOO (Nigeria). It is a promise, it is a pledge, and it is also a threat to them."

-Nnami Kanu...during an interview with Sahara Reporters in March, 2014

"If they do not give us Biafra, there will be nothing living in that very zoo they call Nigeria. Nothing will survive there, I can assure you...I do not believe in peaceful actualization of what ever the rubbish is called. I have never seen where you become free by peaceful means."

-Nnami Kanu...during an interview with Sahara Reporters in March, 2014

Below are links to the videos...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fPQOPEH-0Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI95DOvNb8Y

What is bad with all that he said? He wasnt in anyway interested in ruling Nigeria, he was just asking to be left alone with his people... Why do you feel thretened? Because that means your easy life subsidised with oil earnings will be disrupted
Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by annayawchee: 4:33am On Dec 04, 2015
proxillin:

LOL....even the first war, we were safe. Nothing they happen.

The only yawa be say we go butcher your people in Lagos if you touch any yoruba land
this is 2015 not 1967....... U cant be so sure
Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by scholes0(m): 5:22am On Dec 04, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Please just shut up!

You think if the Jews had done to the Germans and the French just half of what the Nigerian state and its supporters have done to Igbos that the said Germans and French wouldn't be baying for jewish blood by now?
Metaphorically?
Hmmn, didn't sound like metaphors to me... What I heard were clearly stated orders.
Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by omoelesa(m): 5:23am On Dec 04, 2015
@IGBOSON1 U are just typical of ibos, always playing the victim.Why do u people like pressing the self-distrut button?

4 Likes

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by scholes0(m): 5:27am On Dec 04, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Please just shut up!

What did the Nigerian state do to the Igbos that wasn't done in the US civil war or other major civil wars around the globe?
If he had gotten his weapons, He'ld probably have started from all the the anti Biafran Igbos out there.
Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by scholes0(m): 5:30am On Dec 04, 2015
owobokiri:

What is bad with all that he said? He wasnt in anyway interested in ruling Nigeria, he was just asking to be left alone with his people... Why do you feel thretened? Because that means your easy life subsidised with oil earnings will be disrupted

Did he tell you that he feels threatened by the IPOB wish to leave the country?
He is only pointing out that Hate speech is not the way to go about it. He, a common citizen on the street, is not the one stoping you and your cohort from getting your Utopia. Get that straight.
And which oil earnings and easy life are you talking about btw? The one whose proceeds are shared among the country's elites, and the common man does not see a dime?

2 Likes

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by omoelesa(m): 5:32am On Dec 04, 2015
owobokiri:

Oh jez,why are people like this, and u called your self educated this educated that.When gbege starts now, u people would be the first to play the victim.

2 Likes

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by owobokiri(m): 6:08am On Dec 04, 2015
scholes0:

He is only pointing out that Hate speech is not the way to go about it. He, a common citizen on the street, is not the one stoping you and your cohort from getting your Utopia. Get that straight.
And which oil earnings and easy life are you talking about btw? The one whose proceeds are shared among the country's elites, and the common man does not see a dime?

And who are you to tell me how to go about fighting for my freedom? Who are you to prescribe a template that i should use? For 50 years, you and your dubious fathers have been treating eastern Nigeria as some kind of conquered territory and now all of a sudden, you feel your glory days are under attack and you are trying to conceal your mischeif with all that sterile rants about "hate speach" bla bla bla bla... What is kanus hate speach compared to Buharis hate policies Get of ma Biafran dikc ahbeg... We will get to the promise land on our own terms. Hold Kanu there... It is now very obvious that his capture and subsequent detention are by far the best things that have happened to the Biafran movement. We will never rest till we make the zoo a hellish hole for those who see Biafra as a cause that must be arrested.. Buhari said worse but he is your hero.. explain that vintage mischeif for your readers.

1 Like

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by kay29000(m): 6:20am On Dec 04, 2015
scholes0:

Thank you o!
Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by Toosure70: 6:46am On Dec 04, 2015
But the latest quote is " please okorocha help me beg baba, I will never try it again. Dont let me die here"

1 Like

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by scholes0(m): 7:33am On Dec 04, 2015
owobokiri:

And who are you to tell me how to go about fighting for my freedom? Who are you to prescribe a template that i should use? For 50 years, you and your dubious fathers have been treating eastern Nigeria as some kind of conquered territory and now all of a sudden, you feel your glory days are under attack and you are trying to conceal your mischief with all that sterile rants about "hate speech" bla bla bla bla... What is kanus hate speach compared to Buharis hate policies Get of ma Biafran dikc ahbeg... We will get to the promise land on our own terms. Hold Kanu there... It is now very obvious that his capture and subsequent detention are by far the best things that have happened to the Biafran movement. We will never rest till we make the zoo a hellish hole for those who see Biafra as a cause that must be arrested.. Buhari said worse but he is your hero.. explain that vintage mischief for your readers.

Treating "Eastern Nigeria" like conquered territory...... Is this what you guyz tell yourselves everyday? ...
first it was being scared about loosing so called oil revenue lubricating a subsidized life.... I made you realize that the Average nigerian sees nothing of these earnings you talk about - which is being hoarded in perpetual kleptocracy by elites from every corner of the country, Including those of your holier than thou 'eastern region' which always likes to yell 'we are the only victims of bad governance in Nigeria'. Then you went on ranting about conquered territory, the same conquered territory of Eastern Nigeria which got two time support to produce the president of FGN and several senate presidents, including now 2 international airports, several free trade zones, about 4 smaller sea ports, several depots, and 9 state capitals .
You are just confused.

And yes, there is something called hate speech, grab a book and read up. I have no business with how you go on your wild goose chase, as far as you keep my people out of your haterade.
Why won't you label Buhari's policies as "hate policies", Is it because he didn't chose to surround himself and fill up his cabinet with 'Easterners' like Jonathan?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by Vulu: 7:42am On Dec 04, 2015
owobokiri:

And who are you to tell me how to go about fighting for my freedom? Who are you to prescribe a template that i should use? For 50 years, you and your dubious fathers have been treating eastern Nigeria as some kind of conquered territory and now all of a sudden, you feel your glory days are under attack and you are trying to conceal your mischeif with all that sterile rants about "hate speach" bla bla bla bla... What is kanus hate speach compared to Buharis hate policies Get of ma Biafran dikc ahbeg... We will get to the promise land on our own terms. Hold Kanu there... It is now very obvious that his capture and subsequent detention are by far the best things that have happened to the Biafran movement. We will never rest till we make the zoo a hellish hole for those who see Biafra as a cause that must be arrested.. Buhari said worse but he is your hero.. explain that vintage mischeif for your readers.

2000 likes.

Nigerians will not tell us how to gain our independence. yorubas can countinue to fool themselves. Today they want Biafra, tommorow they don't want it and kanu must jailed bla bla bla. How many of them can bet their lives that this sh1thole country will last forever?

Nigeria was created and sustained by superpowers who helped nigeria to win the 66' war. Biafra should start making highlevel commitment with superpowers too. The key to the disintegration of this sh1thole lies in the hands of it's white creators. The yorubas, hausas are useless to the Biafra course. When the white creators says it's over, it is over. Biafra must make concessions to the world powers. Erudite Biafrans who have the ears of the world like Chimamanda, Emegweali, Chuka umuna, and co must start talking for posterity sake. I'm very sure some world powers with good conscience know that that country is a big for nothing cesspit that spills blood everyday. nigeria will not live forever, i am certain of that.
Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by Anthonyoz(m): 7:47am On Dec 04, 2015
dammytosh:

Compare the two statements.

I am sure you are wiser than bigotry is making you sound.
okey with all pleasure i will compare to see who is bigot

nnamdi kanu= give me gun and show me any body that vote buhari i ll shot that person and go to prison,at last how many apc supporters did he kill,nobody not even a dine.

Buhari :if i lose the election i ll soak the blood of monkey and dogs in their own blood,at last many innonce soul died in hand of buhari promise

treason
nnamdi kanu:i will destroy nigeria uptill date nothing happen niaja still dey bounce.
Note:he did not say he will bomb rather he will destroy, maybe with his mouth as he is doing or do merlin

buhari overthrow a democraticaly elected govt in year 1983

nnamdi kanu we need guns and bullet to defend our selve and and kill nigeria ,uptill date still want guns and bullet and killed no body

buhari attack against boko haram terrorist group is attack against all nothern nigeria populace and boko haram terrorist group adopted buhari as their chief negociator and today thousands of innocent north and south poor populace lifes having been wasted

so nwannem after that comparism who is bigotry?,
who is a confirm terrorist kanu or buhari?
who commited treason kanu or buhari

nwannem let be honest even for once and sincere ,eziokwu bu ndu bigotry and sentiment apart

1 Like

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by scholes0(m): 8:00am On Dec 04, 2015
Vulu:

2000 likes.

Nigerians will not tell us how to gain our independence. yorubas can countinue to fool themselves. Today they want Biafra, tommorow they don't want it and kanu must jailed bla bla bla. How many of them can bet their lives that this sh1thole country will last forever?

Nigeria was created and sustained by superpowers who helped nigeria to win the 66' war. Biafra should start making highlevel commitment with superpowers too. The key to the disintegration of this sh1thole lies in the hands of it's white creators. The yorubas, hausas are useless to the Biafra course. When the white creators says it's over, it is over. Biafra must make concessions to the world powers. Erudite Biafrans who have the ears of the world like Chimamanda, Emegweali, Chuka umuna, and co must start talking for posterity sake. I'm very sure some world powers with good conscience know that that country is a big for nothing cesspit that spills blood everyday. nigeria will not live forever, i am certain of that.

Nothing lasts forever.... newsflash. And Nigeria won't be the first.
There is a reason people say 'Long live Nigeria, Long live America, Vive Le France, Viva Italia', and not: Nigeria or USA or Italy or France shall exist to all eternity.
It is funny how you guyz keep on talking about the Yorubas who do not support biafra... Is it their obligation to support it or what?
If 100% of igbos do not support Biafra, why then should majority of Yorubas do?

5 Likes

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by ba7man(m): 8:28am On Dec 04, 2015
sweetguy26:
Those are the type of comments that attract a typical Nigerian. Thats why he made them.
You know nothing of the average Nigerian.

Speak for yourself............those are the kind of statements that attract you.

As for me, I hate those statements.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Disowns Jalo, Denies Asking Jonathan To Speak On Arms Deal / NHRC Is Not Under The Control Of Any Authority/person - AGF, Abubakar Malami SAN / Nigerian Build's His Helicopter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.