Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,212 members, 7,825,797 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

kk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / kk (8707 Views)

Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" / kk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

kk by mizquote(f): 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
mm
Re: kk by libertyfather(m): 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nonsense...pepeye lipsrsealed

Sorry op, how can I cancel this?
Re: kk by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
you have displayed sub par intelligence on the level of a cretinous f*cktard

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: kk by abat4real37(f): 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
0.00001%

3 Likes

Re: kk by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
mizquote:
today marks my one week and a day on Nairaland and in romance section.

I have had lot of fun here.

so rate all my threads so far.

what ya opinion abt me?

I can't rate you because I don't know you and I don't care about who you are, plus I don't have time to go through your threads just to give you a rating. I'd rather stare at a blank sheet of paper.

But from this thread you created, you seem like an immature girl who lacks self confidence and constantly seeks for validation from people before she believes that she is good in anything.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: kk by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
The thirst is real...gringrin
Re: kk by IamLEGEND1: 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
Assessment: so far You have proven urself to be an attention seeker & devoid of any meaningful thoughts.
But I & my NL team of brilliant scientists hope to see improvements from you in the coming weeks.

nĂ³nsense

5 Likes

Re: kk by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
No body is never nice on this forum

1 Like

Re: kk by Monalisa185(f): 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
SMBH
Re: kk by RexKexMilann: 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
End Time Rating.

Op, What color of Saw Dust is Your Unused Skull filled with? Brown OR Red cry.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: kk by mizquote(f): 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
[quote author=Decker post=40657767]

I can't rate you because I don't know you

who be dis?
get a rope and do the needful pls.
Re: kk by mizquote(f): 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
RexKexMilann:
End Time Rating.

Op, What color of Saw Dust is Your Unused Skull filled with? Brown OR Red cry.

the same as d one in ur skull.

@nu ewu!
Re: kk by Charles4075(m): 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
Decker:

I can't rate you because I don't know you and I don't care about who you are, plus I don't have time to go through your threads just to give you a rating. I'd rather stare at a blank sheet of paper.

But from this thread you created, you seem like a silly, immature girl who lacks self confidence and constantly seeks for validation from people before she believes that she is good in anything.

Bro, sometimes you remind me of stewie from family guy.

1 Like

Re: kk by Johnsown1(m): 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
Decker:

But from this thread you created, you seem like a silly, immature girl who lacks self confidence and constantly seeks for validation from people before she believes that she is good in anything.

guy no be like that,ur blood dey hot. wht she requires is ur support and encouragement Not condemning her. Abeg take it easy
Re: kk by Johnsown1(m): 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
Some of u guys are going too far,wht she required from u guys is an encouragement and support of her activities in the forum, after that u will then point out where she is wrong(teach her hw to do it) and right. That will make her not to be an attention seeker or immature just like some of u said. Pls
Re: kk by Johnsown1(m): 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
Babe i don't know u yet,just try to write more and be active to some threads and by so doing people will rate u without u been asking.
Re: kk by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ur profile pics... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: kk by mizquote(f): 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
Johnsown1:
Some of u guys are going too far,wht she required from u guys is an encouragement and support of her activities in the forum, after that u will then point out where she is wrong(teach her hw to do it) and right. That will make her not to be an attention seeker or immature just like some of u said. Pls

tanx Sweedy.

1 Like

Re: kk by obiorathesubtle: 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
I see you as a good-for-nothing attention seeking repulsive entity, who has in a way, extremely standardised foolishness. A mentally deficient infamous lout with no hope of cerebral reformation. Constantly filing out condescending thoughts you call ideas from that barren enclave of a cranium. All I can advice you, is to engage yourself in egoistic carnal knowledge rather than project to us your obvious inferiority complex.

As for the ratings you requested, assiduously speaking, infinitesimal figures are too colossal to tag the rubbish you produce!

I remain your worst nightmare for no reason!

Have a nice evening.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: kk by firstking01(m): 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
Deep Sighs...
Re: kk by Johnsown1(m): 8:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
I see you as a good-for-nothing attention seeking repulsive entity, who has in a way, extremely standardised foolishness. A mentally deficient infamous lout with no hope of cerebral reformation. Constantly filing out condescending thoughts you call ideas from that barren enclave of a cranium. All I can advice you, is to engage yourself in egoistic carnal knowledge rather than project to us your obvious inferiority complex.

As for the ratings you requested, assiduously speaking, infinitesimal figures are too colossal to tag the rubbish you produce!

Have a nice evening.
it seems u have alot in ur head for her
Re: kk by mizquote(f): 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

Have a nice evening.

hahahahaha.
so this jobless scally wag want a response?

ur re too insignificant to be a nightmare.
foolish poop.
Re: kk by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
Decker:

Funny!
You can actually try being nice- it doesn't hurt.
Re: kk by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
Decker:

I knew this was you. Lol
Re: kk by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
I'll score you 0 with a -3 in against your next rating grin

2 Likes

Re: kk by mizquote(f): 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
I'm so enjoying seeing slimy waste of humans creep from their depressed state to spit venom.

anyway.
I'm chilling over a bottle of Bailey and pepper soup.

if u re so pained, jump into the nearest lagoon.

hahahahaha.
Re: kk by MzPecs(f): 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
Decker:

I was so right on this! cool
Re: kk by mizquote(f): 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
grayht:
Ur profile pics... lipsrsealed

wat abt them?
Re: kk by SlimAdenike(f): 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
You guys sound like hollywood villains....
Don't y'all know words cut deeper than a dagger.
Re: kk by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
Op.
You seem like someone who is lively and enjoys making new friends which is nice and civil.
Your threads are nice and interesting as well.
Keep it up! smiley

But my own advise to you, continue being yourself regardless of what anyone says or thinks.
Best of luck! smiley

1 Like

Re: kk by obiorathesubtle: 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
mizquote:

hahahahaha. so this jobless scally wag want a response?
ur re too insignificant to be a nightmare. foolish poop.
smh. Coprophagous idiot
Your corroded cortex has a tremendous effect on your behaviour.
Crippled dog.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: kk by mizquote(f): 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
you have displayed sub par intelligence on the level of a cretinous f*cktard

which cave did this one creep from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Never Knew I Could Forgive A Girl That Sent This Message To Me / If You Don't Zoom This Photo! Then You Are Not Normal / Lady Opened Her Legs In The Bank Forgetting She Did Not Wear Panties -video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.