Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

kk - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / kk (8774 Views)

Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" / kk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: kk by mizquote(f): 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
smh. Coprophagous idiot

Your corroded cortex has a tremendous effect on your behaviour.

Crippled dog.

lemme stop dignifying your foolishness by responding to you.

see this rapid dog o.
ebola-infested baboon.
Re: kk by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:

I was so right on this! cool
can't be hidden. like peak milk, it's in him cheesy
Re: kk by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
mizquote:

see this rapid rabid dog o.
ebola-infested baboon.
Re: kk by obiorathesubtle: 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
mizquote:

see this rapid dog o.
ebola-infested baboon.

3 Likes

Re: kk by MzPecs(f): 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
can't be hidden. like peak milk, it's in him cheesy
Lol grin

Why you scarce out there? angry
Re: kk by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:

Lol grin

Why you scarce out there? angry
I be like crude oil. Lol.
Re: kk by MzPecs(f): 9:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I be like crude oil. Lol.
Hehhehehe

For your mind!
Re: kk by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:

Hehhehehe

For your mind!
how e dey be for here this evening? Everywhere dey like lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: kk by Johnsown1(m): 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
mizquote:
I'm so enjoying seeing slimy waste of humans creep from their depressed state to spit venom.

anyway.
I'm chilling over a bottle of Bailey and pepper soup.

if u re so pained, jump into the nearest lagoon.

hahahahaha.

that is the spirit,never get intimidated
Re: kk by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
mizquote:
I'm so enjoying seeing slimy waste of humans creep from their depressed state to spit venom.
anyway.
I'm chilling over a bottle of Bailey and pepper soup.
if u re so pained, jump into the nearest lagoon.
hahahahaha.
Why request for people's opinions if you didn't want them?? Surely you weren't expecting a torrent of praises and words of encouragement undecided

Check out all your threads, they're full of scathing remarks you make to people who say things you don't like. You can't open a thread and throw a tantrum each time someone says something harsh.

Well I'll be objective in my assessment of you so far.

1.) I'm 100% convinced you're a guy, because of the way you go crazy like a mad dog when you feel slighted, and also because of the thoughtless way you speak. Not that there aren't dumb chicks, but haba bross.

2.) The person you use as your DP makes me cringe. The other time you uploaded one of her (or him, the person looks like a tranny) wearing some sort of fur coat complete with a head warmer inside a keke napep. Then there's the fact that the he/she is quite unattractive. I already told you I'll be objective, so you know I'm being honest. The he/she is rather ugly and its head seems to be abnormally longer than it should be. Then its shape is all out of sync. Maybe its that unflattering dress, but it just looks awful.

3.) You're either suffering from some major mental illness or you're deluded. You suffer from delusions of grandiose. I remember you once asked if there was any chance of you winning the Miss NairaLand competition and one lady advised you to be friendly and respectful to people to stand a chance and your very first thread was brimming with venomous rants against anyone who dared speak their minds.

#) My verdict. It doesn't matter who or what you are, this is a faceless forum. Do whatever you like, but if you somehow crave social validation or you want people to like you, then don't act like a PMSing bi†̥ch each time someone presents you with the truth, you can't possibly be on your period 24/7, and stop behaving like a two year old. Its annoying.
There, hope you learn something cool

6 Likes

Re: kk by mizquote(f): 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
[quote author=JimiCoker post=40661818]
Why request for people's opinions if you didn't want them?? Surely you weren't expecting a torrent of praises and words of encouragement undecided

Check out all your threads, they're full of scathing remarks you make to people who say things you don't like. You can't open a thread and throw a tantrum each time someone says something harsh. Well I'll be objective in my assessment of you so far.

1.) I'm 100% convinced you're a guy, because of the way you go crazy like a mad dog when you feel slighted, and also because some of the thoughtless things you say. Not that there aren't dumb chicks, but haba bross.

2.) The profile pics you use make me cringe. The other time you uploaded one of you wearing some sort of fur coat complete with a head warmer inside a keke napep. Then there's the fact that you're quite unattractive. I already told you I'll be objective, so you know I'm being honest. You're rather ugly and your head seems to be abnormally longer than it should be. Then your shape is all out of sync. Maybe its that unflattering dress, but you just look awful.

3.) You're either suffering from some major mental illness or you're deluded. You suffer from delusions of grandiose. I remember you once asked if there was any chance of you winning the Miss NairaLand competition and one lady advised you to be friendly and respectful to people to stand a chance and your very first thread was brimming with venomous rants against anyone who dared speak their minds.

#) My verdict. It doesn't matter who or what you are, this is a faceless forum. Do whatever you like, but if you somehow crave for social validation or you want people to like you, then don't act like a PMSing bi†̥ch each time someone presents you with the truth, you can't possibly be on your period 24/7, and stop behaving like a two year old. Its annoying. There, hope you learn something cool[/quote

from which latrine did this stinky diseased cockroach emerge from.

I'm a guy because I open threads with my Mb? or express how I feel?

u re retarded and dumb.
useless entity.

if I ever needed encouragement, it would never be from a deranged lunatic like you.

I get una time today.
Re: kk by mizquote(f): 9:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
I need more comments.
Re: kk by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
mizquote:
from which latrine did this stinky diseased cockroach emerge from.
I'm a guy because I open threads with my Mb? or express how I feel?
u re slow and dumb.
useless entity.
if I ever needed encouragement, it would never be from a deranged lunatic like you.
I get una time today.
#) Ok, first of all, learn how to quote properly. Its real easy, my neighbor's 3 year old can teach you, if you like. You're so desperate to fit into the NL society, you don't want to be mocked as a learner, do you? Or maybe that's the genesis of your silly moniker 'misquote' undecided

#) You're too emotional, just how old are you? You seem like the suicidal type, things get to you so easily. Its pathetic.

#) I'm not sure how bright you are to begin with, but in your haste to insult folks, you sort of have a way of sounding like a full-blown illiterate. U re slow and dumb.... Have you ever met a dumb person who wasn't slow? Like what, a sharp-witted dumb fellow....
Pls go back to school and stop embarrassing your primary school teachers.

7 Likes

Re: kk by mizquote(f): 10:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
JimiCoker:

#) Ok, first of all, learn how to quote properly. Its real easy, my neighbor's 3 year old can teach you, if you like. You're so desperate to fit into the NL society, you don't want to be mocked as a learner, do you? Or maybe that's the genesis of your silly moniker 'misquote' undecided

#) You're too emotional, just how old are you? You seem like the suicidal type, things get to you so easily. Its pathetic.

#) I'm not sure how bright you are to begin with, but in your haste to insult folks, you sort of have a way of sounding like a full-blown illiterate. U re slow and dumb.... Have you ever met a dumb person who wasn't slow? Like what, a sharp witted dumb fellow....
Pls go back to school and stop embarrassing your primary school teachers.

I like the way you seat and write long comprehension. it shows u re quite useless and u re looking for who to drag into ur uselessness.

BTW..
I got no time for bush rats.
continue being stuck in shits.

e pain u. lol
Re: kk by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
mizquote:

I like the way you seat and write long comprehension. it shows u re quite useless and u re looking for who to drag into ur uselessness.
BTW..
I got no time for bush rats.
continue being stuck in shits.
e pain u. lol
Lol! You like the way I seat cheesy and write long comprehensions....
See what I mean about getting an education?
I actually forgot to add, you lack comprehension skills. I said you were a dude because of your boorish mannerisms and you translated it to mean you were a dude because you opened threads with your MB, your phone etc grin

My dear I'm just chatting with you to while away time, I'm kinda bored and I'll never pass up an opportunity to talk some sense into the thick skull of a budding miscreant.

BTW weren't you begging for more comments a few minutes ago, or is this too mentally stimulating for you? undecided

That "e pain you" is usually reserved for people who blow their tops when quoted. Do I sound ruffled to you? Don't just copy blindly, apply common sense cool

3 Likes

Re: kk by mizquote(f): 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
JimiCoker:

Lol! You like the way I seat cheesy and write long comprehensions....
See what I mean about getting an education?
I actually forgot to add, you lack comprehension skills. I said you were a dude because of your boorish mannerisms and you translated it to mean you were a dude because you opened threads with your MB, your phone etc grin

My dear I'm just chatting with you to while away time, I'm kinda bored and I'll never pass up an opportunity to talk some sense into the thick skull of a budding miscreant.

BTW weren't you begging for more comments a few minutes ago, or is this too mentally stimulating for you? undecided

That e pain you is usually reserved for people who blow their tops when quoted. Do I sound ruffled to you? Don't just copy blindly, apply common sense

hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha.
*falls from my sit*

oh.
his life is so pathetic.

e pain u.
Re: kk by Maxi112: 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
what abt ur other monika
Re: kk by mizquote(f): 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
Maxi112:
what abt ur other monika

its in my bag.
Re: kk by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
mizquote:

hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha.
*falls from my sit*
oh.
his life is so pathetic.
e pain u.
Wow. Ok, I think we've reached the brink of your mental capacity.
Run along now, and don't stay up too late so you can wake up early to go to school. G'night cool

2 Likes

Re: kk by Maxi112: 10:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
mizquote:

its in my bag.
I will always make reference to it till u dash me
Re: kk by mizquote(f): 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
JimiCoker:

Wow. Ok, I think we've reached the brink of your mental capacity.
Run along now, and don't stay up too late so you can wake up early to go to school. G'night cool

bingo, bingo,

*bingo shakes tail*

gives bingo some left-over food.

*bingo eats happily*

bingo is rapid-infected BTW.
Re: kk by mizquote(f): 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
Maxi112:
I will always make reference to it till u dash me

you can have it.
Re: kk by firstking01(m): 10:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
Johnsown1:
Babe i don't know u yet,just try to write more and be active to some threads and by so doing people will rate u without u been asking.
so, u knw finish say na wetin she suppose do?, and u still wan support her?, me, am i nt new here?
Re: kk by ibrams(m): 10:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
smh. Coprophagous idiot

Your corroded cortex has a tremendous effect on your behaviour.

Crippled dog.
Baba I hail oooo see English..... coprophagous idiot grin grin

1 Like

Re: kk by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
mizquote:

Bingo is rapid-infected BTW.
What's that, some sort of otherworldly virus?
Don't tell me you mean rabid, i.e from rabies?! grin

You're really dumb. Olodo cheesy

4 Likes

Re: kk by oloyede252(m): 10:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
Jimi have mercy on mizquote.anyway you're wicked.RIP misquote

3 Likes

Re: kk by mizquote(f): 10:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
JimiCoker:

What's that, some sort of otherwordly virus?
Don't tell me you mean rabid, i.e from rabies?! grin

You're really dumb. Olodo cheesy

oh my goodness!

bingo just confirmed it.
Re: kk by mizquote(f): 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
oloyede252:

who's this demented scrawny goat?
Re: kk by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
oloyede252:
Naah, she's a good kid, just messing around with her. She's at the age cool
Re: kk by ibrams(m): 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
you wey know say dem go bash you finish.......

Anfara physics..... Velocity of escape grin grin
Re: kk by oloyede252(m): 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
mizquote:

who's this demented scrawny goat?
lol.you can do better.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) / Caught In The Moment … (18+) / Unromantic Gestures From My Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.