Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Does God Match Make? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does God Match Make? (989 Views)

Does God Love Girls More Dan Guys / Does God Reveals Someone's Husband or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God Match Make? by nameoh: 11:29pm On May 29, 2009
A friend of mine has a girlfriend he wants to marry but the family says a prophet told them she is not his wife.
I just keep wondering ,has God destined some people to be together?
Re: Does God Match Make? by ikamefa(f): 2:07am On May 30, 2009
undecided i nor know oh

make we go check for kabbalah books? grin cheesy grin
Re: Does God Match Make? by tpia1: 6:36am On Jan 08, 2011
you jumped from prophet to God with no corresponding evidence in between.
Re: Does God Match Make? by Dsense(m): 6:43am On Jan 08, 2011
OP.
Tell your friend to kidnap the girl,Or move on his life and forget bout her!!!

Fake prophets are all over anyway undecided
Re: Does God Match Make? by Ikedonn(m): 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2011
Yea.
Re: Does God Match Make? by Atreides(f): 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2011
@Topic,God has more important things to do than interfere in the love lives of puny humans. Don't believe in all that pastor/prophet nonsense.
Re: Does God Match Make? by chiteny(m): 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2011
People still fall to these deception in this modern age undecided
Re: Does God Match Make? by Atreides(f): 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2011
chiteny:

People still fall to these deception in this modern age undecided
You'd be surprised.
Re: Does God Match Make? by chiteny(m): 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2011
The last time God match maked was with Adam and he was blamed for it. angry so He decided never to do so again and said we should look for our spouses ourselves. grin
Re: Does God Match Make? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2011
Of course yes! Why do you see broken homes all around? Why do we have to search for mr and miss right? Although, the idea of meeting prophets on that is not welcomed by me. Simply pray over it else you'll carry the wrong 'bone'.
Re: Does God Match Make? by Coolabbie: 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2011
Atreides:

@Topic,God has more important things to do than interfere in the love lives of puny humans. Don't believe in all that pastor/prophet nonsense.
U are wrong dere. God wants 2 be part of every single thing we do no mata how mundane. Dats hw much he luvs us. U r rite about d prophets tho. @topic God doesnt match make rada he guides us 2 enable us make d rite choice. Btw God is always rite so shunning his guidance will definately lead 2 disaster.
Re: Does God Match Make? by Brite02(m): 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2011
Not rlly bt i blieve HE guides & directs thy path 2wards da said topic,
Re: Does God Match Make? by femmy2010(m): 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2011
Interesting.
Re: Does God Match Make? by Ikedonn(m): 4:16pm On Jan 09, 2011
:d
Re: Does God Match Make? by playmate(f): 5:58pm On Jan 09, 2011
chiteny:

The last time God match maked was with Adam and he was blamed for it. angry so He decided never to do so again and said we should look for our spouses ourselves. grin

grin grin grin
Re: Does God Match Make? by SaffyBaby(f): 12:18am On Jan 10, 2011
I believe he does.
Re: Does God Match Make? by Canisma(m): 3:12am On Jan 10, 2011
@poster.When two people luv themselves SO MUCH that they whole-heartedly want marry. God will never come between them. Love between a man and a woman is a great mystery that only God understands. If God, being omni-scient(all knowing) foresees problems in the future between them, he would come with the solution of that problem. That is why he is a loving Father. The problem with people is that when they receive negative revelations from men of God (both real and fake), they dont ask him for what to do to overturn it. Maybe they get stunned or scared. The prophet in question should say the problem and proffer a solution which excludes seperation of the two lovebirds. Every problem comes with its solution. To HIS power, nothing is impossible.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Beware Of Tears Explanation From Ur Girlfriend. Both Girls / a / Facebook Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.