Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

She Loves Me So Much But....... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves Me So Much But....... (1002 Views)

She Loves Me Madly..but She Can't Date Me / Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch / Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Loves Me So Much But....... by YoungMekus(m): 11:17am On Dec 04, 2015
I have a very loving and caring girlfriend dat i love and adore so much.she travelled recently to kano to stay with her aunty and i am having strange feeling that she might see another guy there.....She has told me hw much she loves me nd how much she wants to be with me forever but i don't know how long our long distance relationship will last.Pls palz,i want to know whether long distant relationship kills relationship or whether we stand any chance of being together........i need your candid advice pls[b]I have a very loving and caring girlfriend dat i love and adore so much.she travelled recently to kano to stay with her aunty and i am having strange feeling that she might see another guy there.....She has told me hw much she loves me nd how much she wants to be with me forever but i don't know how long our long distance relationship will last.Pls palz,i want to know whether long distant relationship kills relationship or whether we stand any chance of being together........i need your candid advice pls[/b]I have a very loving and caring girlfriend dat i love and adore so much.she travelled recently to kano to stay with her aunty and i am having strange feeling that she might see another guy there.....She has told me hw much she loves me nd how much she wants to be with me forever but i don't know how long our long distance relationship will last.Pls palz,i want to know whether long distant relationship kills relationship or whether we stand any chance of being together........i need your candid advice pls
Re: She Loves Me So Much But....... by kilokeys(m): 11:20am On Dec 04, 2015
U keep on begging us with Please! Please!!..

Ahn ahn.. Oya relocate to Kano.. Start selling watermelon and pineapple in front of the Aunty's house na

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me So Much But....... by dmola(m): 11:20am On Dec 04, 2015
U bter strt searching
Re: She Loves Me So Much But....... by osazeeblue01: 11:25am On Dec 04, 2015
Go and join her over there.
Re: She Loves Me So Much But....... by IamLEGEND1: 11:40am On Dec 04, 2015
na wa oh as you come dey beg us like this nko?
anyways, ur relationship is as good as dead.
Re: She Loves Me So Much But....... by JUNIT1(m): 11:41am On Dec 04, 2015
Story for the gods

Re: She Loves Me So Much But....... by obiorathesubtle: 11:44am On Dec 04, 2015
Your relationship died the moment she started the Journey to kano. Na only God go help make Boko Haram no finish off wetin distance start.
Re: She Loves Me So Much But....... by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 04, 2015
start the process of formal introduction to her family and engagement process ASAP, otherwise forgerrit.
Re: She Loves Me So Much But....... by Kingsasian(m): 11:53am On Dec 04, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Your relationship died the moment she started the Journey to kano. Na only God go help make Boko Haram no finish off wetin distance start.
you clown, why are you this wicked? Lol
Re: She Loves Me So Much But....... by obiorathesubtle: 11:57am On Dec 04, 2015
Kingsasian:
you clown, why are you this wicked? Lol
undecided I dunno. Maybe wickedness is too exciting.
Re: She Loves Me So Much But....... by Kingsasian(m): 11:59am On Dec 04, 2015
Op, with constant communication the relationship may still remain intact till you guys reunite. If she truly loves you she will remain faithful to you and if I may ask, can you wait, can you remain faithful till she comes back? Truth be told, there are very few relationships that will not be distanced at one point in time. But this your own too far sha....Lagos to
Kano.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Never Tell Your Friends About in Your Relationship / Lol For Single Ladies And Men--photo / This Guy Shut Down A Busy Highway To Propose To His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.