Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,790 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) (44712 Views)

Buhari Appoints Uchechi Orji And Isa Hayatu Chiroma As Heads Of Agencies / Jonathan Chairs Joint Meeting Of All Heads Of Election Observers In Zambia(pics) / Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by ebosie11(f): 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
President Buhari is currently in Johannesburg for China-African cooperation summit.Today he was pictured with all Heads of States in a group photo

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/12/president-buhari-in-group-photo-with.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by tayebest(m): 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
Na Only Mr. B wear caftan there! grin

CULTURE!

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by bloomstar: 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
nice though... buh who him house dey burn no dey chase rabbit o. maa music on the way shah!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by BrianRoss: 12:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
tayebest:

CULTURE!
am telling u bro,
he can b spotted easily in dat picture, without searching cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by mars123(m): 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
good one

1 Like

Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by laurenziz6(m): 12:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
I can see him in white
As if.........
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by Mrsprof(f): 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
He is standing out.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
undecided HE LOOKS LIKE A TRUE LEADER UNLIKE THE PREVIOUS ACCIDENTAL OTUOKE PRESIDENT WHO GOT TO EVERY SEAT IN HIS LIFE BY LUCK. THIS MAN IS READY TO FIGHT THE CORRUPT ELITES HOLDING THE COUNTRY TO RANSOM AND DELIVER GOOD GOVERNANCE TO THE MASSES. ALL WE NEED TO DO IS SUPPORT HIS ADMINISTRATION SO WE CAN REAP THE BENEFITS TOGETHER ESPECIALLY THE IGBO'S WHO ARE SHOUTING BIAFRA AS IF BIAFRA WILL BE HEAVEN ON EARTH WHERE THEY PLUCK MONEY ON TREES undecided

122 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by Bevista: 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
tayebest:

CULTURE!
Then you need to look again.

China is slowly establishing itself as the next world power. China is standing tall as a shining beacon and an inspiration to other Asian countries. How I wish we had a country in Africa that would lead the continent and the entire black race - but alas, the Giant is a cripple.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by onoikenna: 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
With Bubu's outfit and height,u can easily spot him

1 Like

Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
And who is the man with GEJ hat? Did Niger Delta send delegates?

18 Likes

Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by lasisi69(f): 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
End time man

6 Likes

Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by moyinoluwabun(m): 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hope his reasoning and contributions will stand tall too, cos that's what matters to an average nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by menix(m): 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
E be like say if Bubu wear suit him jazz go spoil..

Every time he dresses like Herdmen..

Well since I can't find the pinshure of the Tall, the remaining half plot is for sale for End Time purposes...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by CR77(f): 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
And who is the man with GEJ hat? Did Niger Delta send delegates?
I am sorry to say this you speak like a fool tongue

Receive Sense tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by nikkiking(m): 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
shocked can't even spot him angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
This is the only thing he's good at. Travelling and Snapping pictures

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by LatestTrend: 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
kiss
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by okeyley: 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
na LIE

he has many ISSUES

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by BOWOTO(m): 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
I Love My President.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by Horlufemi(m): 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
NIGERIA must work. It will favour you all and it will favour me.

It will not favour the person who hates Nigeria. This is not a curse

2 Likes

Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by Viktor1983(m): 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
[size=17pt] It's all good.
This is PMB's first international meeting that I can say I'm proud of....
Let's edge towards china and Russia ..
I have nothing against the west, its just that they have a history of making bogus promises and failing bogusly.
God bless Nigeria
[/size]

13 Likes

Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by Awwal1st(m): 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
fhf
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by dammytosh: 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
Wailers !!

Food is ready

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by Segadem(m): 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
GeneralBK:
na this kin thing dey sweet the gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii very very well see as he rush go front like a primary 6 pupil struggle to get a better camera exposure in his primary 6 graduation group photo grin

that's why the kunu drinker loves traveling die

Buhari is an economic bokoharam - Sen. Ali Ndume
don't worry your adopted father GEJ will soon take his own group picture in 'AREA F' or Blue and blue grammar school recreation institutions.

16 Likes

Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by tinobrace(m): 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
We need Nigeria's Economy to stand even taller.

What has this picture got to do with the #change I voted for?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by Segadem(m): 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
dammytosh:
Wailers !!

Food is ready
This one no be wailers' food now,no curry ,no tyme ,no sauce na ordinary pepper.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by Jyunus: 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
tayebest:

CULTURE!

Sentiment has really blinded your eyes and sense of reasoning. Over 5 heads of states in the pics are wearing natives but u only see PMB

6 Likes

Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by cruzita(f): 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
undecided see em oblong head plus em end time fashion.rabbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by lomprico(m): 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
We know he is tall n so what? Besides He is not d only tall person there.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by provostmk(m): 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
Nice move

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant / Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] / Students 'Dab' For Kebbi Governor Bagudu During Parade. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.