Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) (44747 Views)

Buhari Appoints Uchechi Orji And Isa Hayatu Chiroma As Heads Of Agencies / Jonathan Chairs Joint Meeting Of All Heads Of Election Observers In Zambia(pics) / Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by tohpahz(f): 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
searchiing4love:
undecided HE LOOKS LIKE A TRUE LEADER UNLIKE THE PREVIOUS ACCIDENTAL OTUOKE PRESIDENT WHO GOT TO EVERY SEAT IN HIS LIFE BY LUCK. THIS MAN IS READY TO FIGHT THE CORRUPT ELITES HOLDING THE COUNTRY TO RANSOM AND DELIVER GOOD GOVERNANCE TO THE MASSES. ALL WE NEED TO DO IS SUPPORT HIS ADMINISTRATION SO WE CAN REAP THE BENEFITS TOGETHER ESPECIALLY THE IGBO'S WHO ARE SHOUTING BIAFRA AS IF BIAFRA WILL BE HEAVEN ON EARTH WHERE THEY PLUCK MONEY ON TREES undecided

Lol.
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by Younghay(m): 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hope you people dey see clearly.... Pmb dey back nt front and no be only him dey wear native......open ya eye
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by tommykiwi(m): 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
searchiing4love:
undecided HE LOOKS LIKE A TRUE LEADER UNLIKE THE PREVIOUS ACCIDENTAL OTUOKE PRESIDENT WHO GOT TO EVERY SEAT IN HIS LIFE BY LUCK. THIS MAN IS READY TO FIGHT THE CORRUPT ELITES HOLDING THE COUNTRY TO RANSOM AND DELIVER GOOD GOVERNANCE TO THE MASSES. ALL WE NEED TO DO IS SUPPORT HIS ADMINISTRATION SO WE CAN REAP THE BENEFITS TOGETHER ESPECIALLY THE IGBO'S WHO ARE SHOUTING BIAFRA AS IF BIAFRA WILL BE HEAVEN ON EARTH WHERE THEY PLUCK MONEY ON TREES undecided
Abeg go HUG Transformer.
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by wellmax(m): 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
GeneralBK:
na this kin thing dey sweet the gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii very very well see as he rush go front like a primary 6 pupil struggle to get a better camera exposure in his primary 6 graduation group photo grin

that's why the kunu drinker loves traveling die

Buhari is an economic bokoharam - Sen. Ali Ndume

Hatred will decompose you even before it kills you.
It has already started with your eyes. Did you see him in front? Such nonentity.
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by staymore: 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
GeneralBK:
na this kin thing dey sweet the gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii very very well see as he rush go front like a primary 6 pupil struggle to get a better camera exposure in his primary 6 graduation group photo grin

He is not the one in front. Look at him behind from the left.
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by emmy12af: 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
Pls guys tell ur president he was not voted to travelling all ove d world. Nigeria is on fire bt he is busy going from one country to another
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by DelGardo: 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2015
Benoxvals:
Imagine the entire African continent sucking up to just one country(china).
Important meetings are no longer held in Nigeria and even important dignitaries don't show up anymore..

What is "sucking up" I this sense? Your posture is one of the reasons Africa is so behind. At least 80% of Africa imports are from China, which means China is the most important country to Africa in terms of trade.

China is awash with liquidity and is seeking investment opportunities to boost her slowing economy. This meeting is as important to China as it is to Africa. China is also bigger than Africa in every sense except land mass. So there is nothing to ego-trip about. What you want to see, as an African, is a reversal of positions in the next say 50 years when Africa would have taken over from China as the industrial hub of the world. For now it is what it is.

I am happy with the new wave of leaders in Africa starting with my Nigeria (I am a Biafran btw grin) and extending to countries like Ghana (in terms of stability), Tanzania (from what we hear), Botswana, Mozambique etc. South Africa will join soon if they can take care of "Mr machine gun".

it is also ok to host outside Naija because we cannot afford any jamborees at the moment. So, stop the negativity.
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by tits: 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
tayebest:
Na Only Mr. B wear caftan there! grin

CULTURE!
Are you sure? Look very well again.
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by ellovee(m): 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
APC with their mentality, it's only in APC that one can see this kind of definitions.
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by Hazardhandsome(m): 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
searchiing4love:
A true leader with biased mind and tribalistic objectives in government appointments and ministers nominations. Are u sure? cos d last tym I checked,Mr. mama mmadu bu garri is nowhere near such refined acoolade.
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by tits: 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
GeneralBK:

I think you've mistaken the Chadian president for buhari
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by amnesty7: 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
GeneralBK:

I hope the moderators have seen this.
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by GeneralBK: 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
Segadem:
don't worry your adopted father GEJ will soon take his own group picture in AREA F or Blue and blue grammar school recreation institutions.

Tinka tigbuo nna i ebea
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by isalegan2: 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
GeneralBK:

Olodo Wailer! Buhari is not the one in white in front! He's in beige in the back, on the left side.
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by GeneralBK: 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
Kingkamal:

Drunkardd fool buhari is behind. And the hatred will last till 2023. I pity your soul. Hahaha insolent foool
Kitikpa sewaa nne i onu ebea
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by GeneralBK: 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
simpleseyi:

Go hand yourself.

Ikpu nne i
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by GeneralBK: 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2015
efilefun:
your brain need checkup

You need dicck checkup efulefu
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by GeneralBK: 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
isalegan2:

Olodo Wailer! Buhari is not the one in white in front! He's in beige in the back, on the left side.

Ikpu nne i adon hie grin
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by GeneralBK: 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
amnesty7:

I hope the moderators have seen this.

wetin go happen? abi degree 4 don enter nairaland cheesy
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by GeneralBK: 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
tits:

I think you've mistaken the Chadian president for buhari

cheesy na so i hate bullharry reach cheesy
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by isalegan2: 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
GeneralBK:

wetin go happen? abi degree 4 don enter nairaland cheesy

You're a lunatic! Now, I get it. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by GeneralBK: 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
isalegan2:

You're a lunatic! Now, I get it. grin grin cheesy

Otolo gbagbuo nna i ebea
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by Benoxvals(m): 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
Yes sir..
I've heard you but am still entitled to my opinion and there is no negativity in that.
This is not the first time we are signing project contracts with China and you know how it always turns out and if Nigeria is not capable of financing her electricity projects then I wonder what our govt are capable of doing.
DelGardo:

What is "sucking up" I this sense? Your posture is one of the reasons Africa is so behind. At least 80% of Africa imports are from China, which means China is the most important country to Africa in terms of trade.

China is awash with liquidity and is seeking investment opportunities to boost her slowing economy. This meeting is as important to China as it is to Africa. China is also bigger than Africa in every sense except land mass. So there is nothing to ego-trip about. What you want to see, as an African, is a reversal of positions in the next say 50 years when Africa would have taken over from China as the industrial hub of the world. For now it is what it is.

I am happy with the new wave of leaders in Africa starting with my Nigeria (I am a Biafran btw grin) and extending to countries like Ghana (in terms of stability), Tanzania (from what we hear), Botswana, Mozambique etc. South Africa will join soon if they can take care of "Mr machine gun".

it is also ok to host outside Naija because we cannot afford any jamborees at the moment. So, stop the negativity.

Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by shaddoww: 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
And who is the man with GEJ hat? Did Niger Delta send delegates?
I guess dats d president of Souht-Sudan
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by Flairoqy(m): 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
GeneralBK:

Foolish!
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by GeneralBK: 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
Flairoqy:

Foolish!
akpa amu i there
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by dammytosh: 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
Segadem:
This one no be wailers' food now,no curry ,no tyme ,no sauce na ordinary pepper.
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Old Family Picture Of Tinubu With His Wife And Kids / Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] / Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.