Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) (44714 Views)

Buhari Appoints Uchechi Orji And Isa Hayatu Chiroma As Heads Of Agencies / Jonathan Chairs Joint Meeting Of All Heads Of Election Observers In Zambia(pics) / Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by isalegan2: 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
ubah84:
only one president is missing here. The president of fed. republic of biafra. oh sorry I forget he is in prison

cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

Okay, this is funny. I ain't no Tribalist oh!
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by stonesbridge: 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
GeneralBK:
na this kin thing dey sweet the gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii very very well see as he rush go front like a primary 6 pupil struggle to get a better camera exposure in his primary 6 graduation group photo grin

that's why the kunu drinker loves traveling die

Buhari is an economic bokoharam - Sen. Ali Ndume

He is not in the first row, Mr man.
Secondly, how will you feel if someone writes about your father the way you just did.
You need to grow up.
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by highbeeola(m): 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
And who is the man with GEJ hat? Did Niger Delta send delegates?
Sudan or south Sudan president I guess.
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2015
GeneralBK:
na this kin thing dey sweet the gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii very very well see as he rush go front like a primary 6 pupil struggle to get a better camera exposure in his primary 6 graduation group photo grin

obviously you have eye problem, and while you are treating that u should also go for mental check up as well.

Buhari is at the back and STANDING TALL. kill yaself e-diotic mumu.
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
of course he is standing tall, if it was the bowler hat wearing clueless president, he will skulking some where at the back.

thank God we removed him. it was getting so bad that he was almost being handed the camera to take the pictures for the head of states. na so e bad reach.
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by Yakasaii: 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
uote author=tayebest post=40679076]Na Only Mr. B wear caftan there! grin

CULTURE![/quote] check again
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by egobetatoday: 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
searchiing4love:
undecided HE LOOKS LIKE A TRUE LEADER UNLIKE THE PREVIOUS ACCIDENTAL OTUOKE PRESIDENT WHO GOT TO EVERY SEAT IN HIS LIFE BY LUCK. THIS MAN IS READY TO FIGHT THE CORRUPT ELITES HOLDING THE COUNTRY TO RANSOM AND DELIVER GOOD GOVERNANCE TO THE MASSES. ALL WE NEED TO DO IS SUPPORT HIS ADMINISTRATION SO WE CAN REAP THE BENEFITS TOGETHER ESPECIALLY THE IGBO'S WHO ARE SHOUTING BIAFRA AS IF BIAFRA WILL BE HEAVEN ON EARTH WHERE THEY PLUCK MONEY ON TREES undecided

how does buhari standing tall help me? I'm still looking for where to buy fuel even if its as much as 135 naira/ liter now, havent found. This amount is much more than the 40 naira/liter and no one is complaining. The thunder that will fire all of you plus Buhari ehnn...
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by GeneralBK: 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
[s]
Ioannes:

obviously you have eye problem, and while you are treating that u should also go for mental check up as well.

Buhari is at the back and STANDING TALL. kill yaself e-diotic mumu.
[/s]

ala fejuo nne i anya ebea
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by GeneralBK: 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
stonesbridge:

He is not in the first row, Mr man.
Second, how will you feel if someone writes about your father the way you just did.
You need to grow up.

Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by gragraboy: 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
menix:
E be like say if Bubu wear suit him jazz go spoil..

Every time he dresses like Herdmen..

Well since I can't find the pinshure of the Tall, the remaining half plot is for sale for End Time purposes...

But when GEJ been dey wear him Niger delta attire with that yeye hat una no talk!
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by towbaynah(m): 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
searchiing4love:
undecided HE LOOKS LIKE A TRUE LEADER UNLIKE THE PREVIOUS ACCIDENTAL OTUOKE PRESIDENT WHO GOT TO EVERY SEAT IN HIS LIFE BY LUCK. THIS MAN IS READY TO FIGHT THE CORRUPT ELITES HOLDING THE COUNTRY TO RANSOM AND DELIVER GOOD GOVERNANCE TO THE MASSES. ALL WE NEED TO DO IS SUPPORT HIS ADMINISTRATION SO WE CAN REAP THE BENEFITS TOGETHER ESPECIALLY THE IGBO'S WHO ARE SHOUTING BIAFRA AS IF BIAFRA WILL BE HEAVEN ON EARTH WHERE THEY PLUCK MONEY ON TREES undecided

Especially the Igbos? My nigga, please receive sense.
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by menix(m): 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
gragraboy:

But when GEJ been dey wear him Niger delta attire with that yeye hat una no talk!

Not sure u re in Nigeria, else u will know we complained when he was the only odd man in a meeting with world leaders..
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by laginks: 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
I hope you are not blind.... grin, cos there is someone else behind on something similar...
tayebest:
Na Only Mr. B wear caftan there! grin

CULTURE!
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by goodgood2(m): 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
searchiing4love:
What did you smoke? I really can't tell, because even Oshogbo weed can't even produce this kind of effect.
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
Quit masturbating over GEJ, he is no longer the CinC, get that into your glutted brain.
searchiing4love:
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by tonte(m): 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
Just shut up if you have nothing to say keep your mouth shut

searchiing4love:
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by cruzita(f): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
richidinho:

oboy ha far grin
cool
richidinho:

oboy ha far grin
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by Sleek49ers: 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
searchiing4love:
fool receive sense in Jesus name, may that luck depart from your house.... Idiot that has no bearing in life... Pray that God favours you than opening your gutter causing who God has blessed.
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
GeneralBK:
[s][/s]
ala fejuo nne i anya ebea
I wish you the same a million fold.
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by Amiee99(f): 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
GeneralBK:

He's at the back not in front
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2015
GeneralBK:

ur papa don snap picture before??........stupidd idiot tryna hate on greatness...Hate it or love it,,he travels so ur miserable life will be better...Hatin on someone ur father can never even dream of being like
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by hustla(m): 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
GeneralBK:

You are a re-tard-ded monkey in Gorilla form
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by Nascent(m): 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
GeneralBK:

Can anyone in the house help this guy with a good doctor?
He really needs one ASAP
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by GeneralBK: 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
hustla:

You are a re-tard-ded monkey in Gorilla form

You are a bastard Product of dog's sperm
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by GeneralBK: 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
[s]
KingEli:
ur papa don snap picture before??........stupidd idiot tryna hate on greatness...Hate it or love it,,he travels so ur miserable life will be better...Hatin on someone ur father can never even dream of being like
[/s]

Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna i ebea
useless bastard vagabond
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by GeneralBK: 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
Ioannes:

I wish you the same a million fold.

Otu nne i ebea
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by Holak: 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
GeneralBK:

If it is the same picture I am seeing, Buhari is standing behind.
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by GeneralBK: 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2015
Holak:

If it is the same picture I am seeing, Buhari is standing behind.
adonhia
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
GeneralBK:
[s][/s]

Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna i ebea
useless bastard vagabond
but bros na true I talk na.....u r stupiid n ur papa na bastard...why u come de vex?
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by GeneralBK: 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
[s]
KingEli:
but bros na true I talk na.....u r stupiid n ur papa na bastard...why u come de vex?
[/s]

but you're a product of dog's sperm and a Hopless harlot mother isn't it? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP / Abubakar Sani Bello Sworn In By Mother-In-Law (photos) / Machina loses As Supreme Court Affirms Lawan As Yobe APC Senatorial Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.