Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

My Girlfriend Encounter Pains With Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Encounter Pains With Sex (5663 Views)

What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Encounter Pains With Sex by alexlife(m): 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
why tell us? go see your pastor
Re: My Girlfriend Encounter Pains With Sex by Eleniyan15: 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
STD or

in cassper voice. *bigLongDick*
Re: My Girlfriend Encounter Pains With Sex by obiorathesubtle: 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
no sweet,your post didnt go down well with me.

It ok tho

cheerscheesycheesy
alright. Have a nice day cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Encounter Pains With Sex by Abayor7: 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:

all you listed can be treated but vaginismus has no treatment, more reason why i mention vaginismus only.....and trust me i know about this topic so well but i can"t delve in much right now,maybe at night

and for a guy to speak up about his girl having painful sex,he must have done everything needed to ease her up

Yeah you're right I've done my best I could to manage her pain yet it isn't working. Am helpless! sad
Re: My Girlfriend Encounter Pains With Sex by Abayor7: 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
KashyBaby:
This is interesting one...OP, if u have this monstrous eggplant then it cud be painful for her every time u hammer her...or it cud be as well her vaginal wall... tongue

What's wrong with the Virgina wall?
Re: My Girlfriend Encounter Pains With Sex by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
CC:kingtom food don land!!advice d op grin
Re: My Girlfriend Encounter Pains With Sex by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
Abayor7:

What's wrong with the Virgina wall?

Sometimes due to dryness it cud be painful too or the floor of her uterus myt be lower...juz go find some position tat make her feel relaxed.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Encounter Pains With Sex by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
Abayor7:
Hi N'landers.
My girlfriend always go through pains whenever we have sex.
Am I the problem here or she's The one having The problem?
What can cause the pain and how can we deal with it?
Has anyone here ever gone through this before and what possible solution can be done?
Matured minds advice needed pleased.
And I don't mind harsh comments too as some may help.
Please help!

Cc : Lalasticlala

bros ur tyn too big for her hole dats why....................

just find the women with d perfect hole and ur problem will be solved
Re: My Girlfriend Encounter Pains With Sex by Lovelynature(m): 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
How old are you man?
bro is that all you can say? I don't think this has to do with age
Re: My Girlfriend Encounter Pains With Sex by Realwvn(m): 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2015
Bro it is likely your girlfriend has endometriosis or other related issue. You can read about it here, if she has any symptoms from it pm me and I will give you a contact you can talk to about the ailment

http://www.naijanewsrave.com/what-endometriosis-really-means/
Re: My Girlfriend Encounter Pains With Sex by obiorathesubtle: 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2015
Lovelynature:
bro is that all you can say? I don't think this has to do with age
Lol. True, but I just had to ask.
Re: My Girlfriend Encounter Pains With Sex by domnwan(m): 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
How does this bring down the price of fuel.........end time O.P
Re: My Girlfriend Encounter Pains With Sex by timmyblast(m): 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
no sweet,your post didnt go down well with me.

It ok tho

cheerscheesycheesy
sorry please are u the girl in question, cos u quoting everybody
Re: My Girlfriend Encounter Pains With Sex by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2015
timmyblast:
sorry please are u the girl in question, cos u quoting everybody
am not quoting everybody,i only quoted oboriathestuble and add to what spicy said.

Any problem?
Re: My Girlfriend Encounter Pains With Sex by Michellla(f): 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:
Vaginismus : painful spasmodic contraction of the vagina in response to physical contact
or pressure, especially during sexual
intercourse.

Painful sex is often a woman's first sign
that she has vaginismus. The pain
happens only with penetration. It usually
goes away after withdrawal, but not
always.
Women have described the pain as a
tearing sensation or a feeling like the man
is "hitting a wall"

google the rest cool
yeast infection can also cause it'
Re: My Girlfriend Encounter Pains With Sex by misspicy(f): 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
Michellla:

yeast infection can also cause it'
I am 100% sure that is not the case here.....

did he say he noticed whitish stuff? no....

you see vaginismus is like a no discussed cause of painful sex,not widely known also.....

i know all what causes painful sex but I can bet my last month salary that vaginismus is the cause of this one grin
Re: My Girlfriend Encounter Pains With Sex by Michellla(f): 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy symptoms of yeast
infections? Women may experience: Vaginal itching Burning while urinating Pain during intercourse Swollen or red vulva Thick, white discharge resembling cottage
cheese (sometimes watery)so he may not have noticed it.

am not saying its not what you called it.am saying yeast could also be a factor. cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Encounter Pains With Sex by misspicy(f): 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
Michellla:
misspicy symptoms of yeast
infections? Women may experience: Vaginal itching Burning while urinating Pain during intercourse Swollen or red vulva Thick, white discharge resembling cottage
cheese (sometimes watery)so he may not have noticed it.

am not saying its not what you called it.am saying yeast could also be a factor. cheesy
you are getting me wrong my dear and yes we are saying the same thing,I have not disputed you that yeast infection cannot cause painful sex,what i am.saying is,from what OP typed up there,its most likely vaginismus and not every other cause of painful sex
you get

@ bolded yeast infection gives out an offensive odour so if he didnt notice the whitish cottage cheese like substances,he must have noticed the odour....

btw no matter how watery yeast infection is,the whitish particle is visible
Re: My Girlfriend Encounter Pains With Sex by Michellla(f): 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:

you are getting me wrong my dear and yes we are saying the same thing,I have not disputed you that yeast infection cannot cause painful sex,what i am.saying is,from what OP typed up there,its most likely vaginismus and not every other cause of painful sex
you get

@ bolded yeast infection gives out an offensive odour so if he didnt notice the whitish cottage cheese like substances,he must have noticed the odour....

alright you got me grin are you a meds major?
Re: My Girlfriend Encounter Pains With Sex by misspicy(f): 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
Michellla:
alright you got me grin are you a meds major?
grin.....not at all,i can relate to the topic cry
Re: My Girlfriend Encounter Pains With Sex by Michellla(f): 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:
grin.....not at all,i can relate to the topic cry
ooh.i get it.sorry about that
Re: My Girlfriend Encounter Pains With Sex by sampsondeen(m): 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
Dry post though
Ain't no persons fighting here jae
Re: My Girlfriend Encounter Pains With Sex by KingTom(m): 12:39am On Dec 05, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
advice him?are you a doctor?have you experience such before?am sure if you were to be the one in op shoes you would have come here to seek advice too.

Kingtom come help a confused friend.
What should I say again? The idiots above have said it all.
Re: My Girlfriend Encounter Pains With Sex by KingTom(m): 12:40am On Dec 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
CC:kingtom food don land!!advice d op grin
ok
Re: My Girlfriend Encounter Pains With Sex by douglasben(m): 1:56am On Dec 05, 2015
apart from vaginismus, pelvic inflammatory disease and fibroid involving the cervix could be a cause. let her see a gynaecologist, preferably.

few questions:
has any girl had similar experience with you b4?
does she have the pain all the time u ve sex or occasionally?
did d pain just started?
Re: My Girlfriend Encounter Pains With Sex by 400billionman: 4:00am On Dec 05, 2015
Ladies should know that the complain of pain does not make her sound intelligent.

Any lady who engages in exercise cannot complain of pain. Some ladies are so stereotyped, they do not want to try new things. They only give missionary and that just remain like logs of wood. Its laziness.

Take your girl to gym. Ask her to do intensive squatting. Join her. Any lady with thick thighs and strong laps should not complain of painful penetration. Also check for infection. Some of them carry infection about for years without knowing.

Finally, see a doctor.
Re: My Girlfriend Encounter Pains With Sex by ucheHapers(m): 4:06am On Dec 05, 2015
Use KY jelly...it's a lubricant you rub on ur dick and she should rub it too on her V...it helps to reduce friction ur data the problem...try it

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Encounter Pains With Sex by Abayor7: 8:03am On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:

you get

On point, no odour at all but she still feels the pain for hours after the play. And some people. Said she's not aroused; she was the one begging for it that's why I think she's aroused.
Thanks!
Re: My Girlfriend Encounter Pains With Sex by Abayor7: 8:05am On Dec 05, 2015
KingTom:

What should I say again? The idiots above have said it all.
Please bro, mind no one if Ɣòμ think †ђξy are not right. I need contributions and yours can be added too.
Thanks!
Re: My Girlfriend Encounter Pains With Sex by misspicy(f): 8:07am On Dec 05, 2015
Abayor7:

On point, no odour at all but she still feels the pain for hours after the play. And some people. Said she's not aroused; she was the one begging for it that's why I think she's aroused.
Thanks!
you are welcome.....for the solution i think you should put up a thread on health section or google vaginismus or see a health worker in your location preferable a gynaecologist.....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Encounter Pains With Sex by Abayor7: 8:10am On Dec 05, 2015
douglasben:
apart from vaginismus, pelvic inflammatory disease and fibroid involving the cervix could be a cause. let her see a gynaecologist, preferably.

few questions:
has any girl had similar experience with you b4?
does she have the pain all the time u ve sex or occasionally?
did d pain just started?

No girl has ever had the experience with me.
And Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§, she does experience the pain every time we had sex.
And I don't thinks she's ever had such experience with any other guy cos am her first (I hope Ɣòμ understand)
Re: My Girlfriend Encounter Pains With Sex by Abayor7: 8:15am On Dec 05, 2015
400billionman:
Ladies should know that the complain of pain does not make her sound intelligent.

Any lady who engages in exercise cannot complain of pain. Some ladies are so stereotyped, they do not want to try new things. They only give missionary and that just remain like logs of wood. Its laziness.

Take your girl to gym. Ask her to do intensive squatting. Join her. Any lady with thick thighs and strong laps should not complain of painful penetration. Also check for infection. Some of them carry infection about for years without knowing.

Finally, see a doctor.

Your second paragraph Ȋ̝̊̅§ spot on! I don't think she does exercise (she may be but am not sure).
Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ it may also be infection. I will take her to a doctor as adviced.
Thank Ɣòμ!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Her Friend’s Boyfriend Who Has Been Cheating On Her (pics) / Is My Gf The Only Gal Who Likes Dis............ / What Do You Want In A Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.