Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

My Girlfriend Encounter Pains With Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Encounter Pains With Sex (5651 Views)

What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Girlfriend Encounter Pains With Sex by Abayor7: 8:22am On Dec 05, 2015
Realwvn:
Bro it is likely your girlfriend has endometriosis or other related issue. You can read about it here, if she has any symptoms from it pm me and I will give you a contact you can talk to about the ailment

http://www.naijanewsrave.com/what-endometriosis-really-means/

I JƱڪτ̲̅ mailed Ɣòμ.
Re: My Girlfriend Encounter Pains With Sex by KingTom(m): 9:23am On Dec 05, 2015
Abayor7:

Please bro, mind no one if Ɣòμ think †ђξy are not right. I need contributions and yours can be added too.
Thanks!

My boy I assure you, most of what they've mentioned exhibit similar symptoms but we can't know, we can't know because its delicate and we don't have access to the girl. Take her to a hospital please.
Re: My Girlfriend Encounter Pains With Sex by Abayor7: 9:53am On Dec 05, 2015
KingTom:

My boy I assure you, most of what they've mentioned exhibit similar symptoms but we can't know, we can't know because its delicate and we don't have access to the girl. Take her to a hospital please.

Merci! Ɣòμ made a point!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Slaps You, Will You Slap Back? / Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] / The Night My Neighbor Made Me Feel Like A Woman-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.