Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Ladies And Gentlemen Can You Eat Without A Meat... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gentlemen Can You Eat Without A Meat... (1883 Views)

Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics / Ladies & Gentlemen. Can We Call This Love Or Wat. / Gentlemen Can You Wash Your Wife Undies Ist Ok Rationally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Gentlemen Can You Eat Without A Meat... by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
This happen today, I was seriously hungry and the only place which I prefer their food at the place of my work have no meat, no fish, no Pomo or any supplement. my question now is that if you are in that shoe, will you eat without no meat... No forming Ajebo.....
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Can You Eat Without A Meat... by menix(m): 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
How romantic is this

Ajuju ndi End Time..

When hungry catch you, u go chop rice without stew..

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Can You Eat Without A Meat... by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
I'm a vegetarian
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Can You Eat Without A Meat... by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
menix:
How romantic is this
www.Google.com. click on that link
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Can You Eat Without A Meat... by cruzita(f): 1:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
food no dey attract me if no big boy dey ontop
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Can You Eat Without A Meat... by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
Strahovski:
I'm a vegetarian
lol. u Dnt eat meat..
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Can You Eat Without A Meat... by MzPecs(f): 1:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
I'll just remove my leg from the shoe.

Shikena! cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Can You Eat Without A Meat... by menix(m): 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
uglybuthandsome:
www.Google.com. click on that link

Just did nd I saw ur ugly Head..
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Can You Eat Without A Meat... by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
I go port am like that
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Can You Eat Without A Meat... by MzPecs(f): 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
menix:
How romantic is this

Ajuju ndi End Time..

When hungry catch you, u go chop rice without stew..
Hi smiley
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Can You Eat Without A Meat... by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
menix:

Just did nd I saw ur ugly Head..
lol. I be celeb. Google don dey search for Me.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Can You Eat Without A Meat... by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
MzPecs:

Shikena! cool
LMAO
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Can You Eat Without A Meat... by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
cruzita:
Hw do u mean?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Can You Eat Without A Meat... by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
uglybuthandsome:
lol. u Dnt eat meat..

Nope
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Can You Eat Without A Meat... by Kingsasian(m): 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
I never downgrade to that level yet. Even when I am broke I don't eat food without meat, fish or egg. One of them must be added.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Can You Eat Without A Meat... by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
Strahovski:

Nope
Vegetarian only eats vegetables
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Can You Eat Without A Meat... by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2015
uglybuthandsome:
Vegetarian only eats vegetables

Yup
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Can You Eat Without A Meat... by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
Kingsasian:
I never downgrade to that level yet. Even when I am broke I don't eat food without meat, fish or egg. One of them must be added.
it is Nt a matter of down grade or upgrading. this case is nt a case of Brooklyn but the stuff is nt available.. will you prefer to die of hunger or eat in an unwelcoming carteen
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Can You Eat Without A Meat... by menix(m): 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2015
MzPecs:

Hi smiley

Am fine like Jesus..

Any goodies for Nwa Jesus cous I heard u carry his favours...
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Can You Eat Without A Meat... by Kingsasian(m): 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
uglybuthandsome:
it is Nt a matter of down grade or upgrading. this case is nt a case of Brooklyn but the stuff is nt available.. will you prefer to die of hunger or eat in an unwelcoming carteen
change canteen then.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Can You Eat Without A Meat... by MzPecs(f): 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
menix:

Am fine like Jesus..

Any goodies for Nwa Jesus cous I heard u carry his favours...
How come I dunno bout myself so much like that? cheesy

Anyway, just thought I should say hi. smiley
Da alu..
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Can You Eat Without A Meat... by menix(m): 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
MzPecs:

How come I dunno bout myself so much like that? cheesy

Anyway, just thought I should say hi. smiley
Da alu..

Just hi
It's not fair nah..
Buy me launch nah even if it's without meat..
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Can You Eat Without A Meat... by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
Kingsasian:
change canteen then.
hmmmm.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Can You Eat Without A Meat... by MzPecs(f): 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
menix:

Just hi
It's not fair nah..
Buy me launch nah even if it's without meat..
Hehehehe

Ain't you gonna act like the OP and demand for meat joooooor!

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Can You Eat Without A Meat... by menix(m): 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2015
MzPecs:

Hehehehe

Ain't you gonna act like the OP and demand for meat joooooor!

tongue tongue tongue tongue

Guyz from Enugu don't form butty when we know we drink Tea with Okpa..
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Can You Eat Without A Meat... by MzPecs(f): 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
menix:

Guyz from Enugu don't form butty when we know we drink Tea with Okpa..
No wonder!

Enugu guys are very stingy! grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Can You Eat Without A Meat... by menix(m): 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
MzPecs:

No wonder!

Enugu guys are very stingy! grin

Hahahahahahahahaha...
U must be a research student from UNN abii
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Can You Eat Without A Meat... by firstking01(m): 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
cruzita:
yawns...u nova hungwie b4 be dat.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Can You Eat Without A Meat... by BrianRoss: 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
bros u no hungry b dat o, u are jst looking for sometin to eat.

When hunga catch u sf, u can eat only white yam without souce
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Can You Eat Without A Meat... by BrianRoss: 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
bros u no hungry b dat o, u are jst looking for sometin to eat.

When hunga catch u sf, u can eat only white yam without souce
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Can You Eat Without A Meat... by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
wats there in meat i av eaten so mch in my life without meat try to live wit d parents i lived with then u will kno meat is nt even written in ur destiny

And m enjoyin d training already i can eat without meat any day any time with a broad smile on my face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Can You Eat Without A Meat... by BrianRoss: 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
MzPecs:

Shikena! cool

lollll, abi o

na to put d leg bk inside my own shoe grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Photo,when Your Boo Is The Head Of Masquerade Group In Your Village / Its A Turn Off When A Guy Shows Off His bare chest and muscles on Social Media / Would I Be Wrong, Bad, Evil If I Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.