Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Fayose To Governors: Cut Your Minimum Wives Not Wages - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To Governors: Cut Your Minimum Wives Not Wages (35532 Views)

Stop Giving 13% Oil Derivation To Governors, Ndigbo Group Tells FG / Arase Reduces Number Of Policemen Attached To Governors From 150 To 62 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose To Governors: Cut Your Minimum Wives Not Wages by jacksonite: 4:05am On Dec 05, 2015
Iroh88:
Fayose is eight months pregnant with foolishness, when he finally delivers, Ekiti might be thrown into total chaos.

What does he mean by cutting "minimum wives"?? I think the dolt meant to say "maximum wives" cos the minimum wife anyone could have is ONE and anything less than One Human Being is either a dead human or a vegetable.

Ekiti people don suffer walahi.
I think you are the FOOL here for taking his words literally! For the discerning minds he has already passed a clear message even if you chose to remain a perpetual slowpoke and critic of the truth because of political myopia!

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Governors: Cut Your Minimum Wives Not Wages by Franky9584(m): 4:27am On Dec 05, 2015
This one Fayose z talking like dis, . . .z he going 4 2nd term in office. because i fear politicians eeh!
Re: Fayose To Governors: Cut Your Minimum Wives Not Wages by Anijay1212(m): 4:42am On Dec 05, 2015
alcmene:
You can't help loving this man for his doggedness

PDP government will never be party to the minimum wage reduction initiated by the APC government in order to further impoverish the masses after denying promising the youth 5k and daily meal for school kids

Instead of reducing workers salary, Buhari's should cut down the expenditures incurred in his unending oversea trips and give the money to some failed states like Osun for sustenance

Osun workers have not done any wrong by finding themselves in the claws of the bearded masqurade and shall not be buried with empty stomach
So it is Buhari that wants to cut workers salaries and not the governors again abi? Dont you understand what the op posted or you are delibrately leaving the substance to chase shadows.
Re: Fayose To Governors: Cut Your Minimum Wives Not Wages by ngoziama: 5:31am On Dec 05, 2015
olufemimajek:
I lost interest immediately i saw Fayose!

Lose nowwwwww who cares

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Governors: Cut Your Minimum Wives Not Wages by mrBlunt(m): 5:48am On Dec 05, 2015
Hmmm! Fayose always playing to the gallery to gain cheap publicity and he's ever guaranteed that many gullible fools will always hail his emptiness...shio!
Re: Fayose To Governors: Cut Your Minimum Wives Not Wages by obstead200(m): 6:18am On Dec 05, 2015
collinsy2:
Only if this could be implemented and come to live.. We would be better of. APC govs take note.

Seriously, the civil service is over bloated both at federal and state level.
But cutting minimum wage is NEVER the solution. U cannot cut a minimum wage that is already below the minimum standard of living.
The government shud rather provide an enabling environment to boost entrepreneurship and develop the private sector in general. All we need is Power supply, steady power supply and affordable power supply again. Then we also need favorable policies (financial policies, import/export policies, tax policies etc).
I tell u, if all these are fixed and the private sector is favorable and sustainable, u won't find me, and, I believe, many other people venturing near civil service.
Re: Fayose To Governors: Cut Your Minimum Wives Not Wages by Chastekingkong(m): 7:25am On Dec 05, 2015
Oshoko tell them oh before I add Osogbo weed to their food,Germalin 500 to their water and shekua as bodyguard for them to consume their sumptuous meal
Re: Fayose To Governors: Cut Your Minimum Wives Not Wages by ajayihomager: 8:39am On Dec 05, 2015
instead let's other governors radically reduce their wages and arias, are they better than those workers? inhuman governors.
Re: Fayose To Governors: Cut Your Minimum Wives Not Wages by ceaser: 10:17am On Dec 05, 2015
And for the first time in a little over a her, he says something reasonable and worthy of note for the first time. This however will not stop the searchlights from beaming when it comes to tour turn to answer for "Ekitigate" and the fraudulent failed poultry project.
Re: Fayose To Governors: Cut Your Minimum Wives Not Wages by AyoolaIgwe(m): 1:29am On Dec 06, 2015
politricks:
Did you read what you quoted or you just felt like quoting me?
dos who understand my quote relative to urs have liked my quote. therefore if u are at lost as to d correlation den u pass for someone in a state of aporea.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) / Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.