Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

The Working Condition At Huawei Nigeria: Reason Behind #HuaweiNigeria On Twitter - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Working Condition At Huawei Nigeria: Reason Behind #HuaweiNigeria On Twitter (49306 Views)

The Working Woman & The Other Family. / Thread For Radiography Aspirant, Undergraduate And The Working Class / I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Working Condition At Huawei Nigeria: Reason Behind #HuaweiNigeria On Twitter by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
[email] Mznelly

Simply open the fridge, put the elephant in it, and close the fridge. [/email]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Working Condition At Huawei Nigeria: Reason Behind #HuaweiNigeria On Twitter by Bigsteveg(m): 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
H
Vanilla123:
I am a staff of Huawei and to be fair enough , I can conveniently say that Huawei work conditions are not as bad as they are being portrayed except maybe for outsourced staff. For me, the only issue is that of heavy work load and job insecurity.

Do Huawei have staff bus?
Re: The Working Condition At Huawei Nigeria: Reason Behind #HuaweiNigeria On Twitter by Bigsteveg(m): 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
atarapa:
Them no dey any breakfast. I left the company dis august

Do they have staff bus sir?
Re: The Working Condition At Huawei Nigeria: Reason Behind #HuaweiNigeria On Twitter by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
Yea
Bigsteveg:

Do they have staff bus sir?

Re: The Working Condition At Huawei Nigeria: Reason Behind #HuaweiNigeria On Twitter by Bigsteveg(m): 9:58am On Jan 31, 2016
atarapa:
Yea
Thank you sir, please how is their working days and time like, I heard they work on Saturdays also?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) / Young Boy Who Works As A Vulcanizer In Ibadan / 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.