Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Whats The Difference Between Courtship, Relationship And Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Difference Between Courtship, Relationship And Dating (4426 Views)

How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? / See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man / Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Difference Between Courtship, Relationship And Dating by Chimdiebere(m): 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] Good evening every one, am kinda confused between these three words , COURTSHIP, RELATIONSHIP AND DATING. Do they mean the same thing or there's something different about them, pls explain. thanks.
Re: Whats The Difference Between Courtship, Relationship And Dating by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
Re: Whats The Difference Between Courtship, Relationship And Dating by iceberylin(m): 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
Dating=>18yrs
Relationship =>25yrs
Courtship =>35yrs

1 Like

Re: Whats The Difference Between Courtship, Relationship And Dating by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
Is this a question?seriously?

Dating and courting mean same thing.

Relationship is in different ways,not limited to a gal or boy affair.
Re: Whats The Difference Between Courtship, Relationship And Dating by BrightEye(m): 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
The difference is clear there now. Spelling.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Difference Between Courtship, Relationship And Dating by BrianRoss: 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
a dictionary has all d answers la.

But see my own definition here

~ courtship na d green light

~relationship, d flirtor has been accepted by d flirtee

~dating, una dn d hangout for hotels nd food joint

( local definitions o wink )
Re: Whats The Difference Between Courtship, Relationship And Dating by dat9jaguy(m): 9:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
COURTING -For the religious guys.

RELATIONSHIP -For the decent guys/babes.

DATING-For the players.
Re: Whats The Difference Between Courtship, Relationship And Dating by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
Relationship is diverse. It could be romantic, friendship, blood, non existence, etc. Examples include mother son relationship, siblings relationship etc.
Dating and courtship are often used interchangeably. The way I see it though, dating does not necessarily lead to the altar. Courtship too does not always lead to marriage but there's a difference. A teenager is obviously not thinking about marriage when he ask a girl out, that means they are dating.
Courtship is dating with the intention of getting married.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Difference Between Courtship, Relationship And Dating by Cutehector(m): 10:48pm On Dec 04, 2015
Fvcking is now the new courting

Flirting is now the new dating

Just friends is now the new relationship

grin
Re: Whats The Difference Between Courtship, Relationship And Dating by FredFreddie: 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
How to feel love for the first sigh?

(1) (Reply)

3 Slay Queens Joins The Groomsmen Squad On Wedding (photo) / Viral Video Shows Two Access Bank Staff Having S E X In Office (video) / Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.