Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (69866 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 9:36am On Jun 03, 2009
nateevs:

He is good, if he turns out exceptional it won't be a matter of how he will fit in but who won't play when he does.
He is young, talented built by and for the premiership and comes for free. . .
He could be worth £40m in the future if things go well. . .
Hope he sorts out his arrogance though. . . He won't get to the top with that attitude of his. . .
Thats what I meant. Someone got to be benched. Does that mean that Di-Santo will be sent out of loan or sold? Or maybe they can be used for Carling cup competitions a-la AW?
Now maybe I should start the argument, DS vs Di-Santo? grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 9:38am On Jun 03, 2009
The Pato story may have some legs. . . .

from BBC. . . .

Galliani reiterated recently that Milan might find it difficult to turn down offers for their prize Brazilian assets.

"We have had requests for Kaka and Pato from two of Europe's biggest clubs and we will try and resist but there is an uneven playing field," he stated.

Boy, I would definitely be excited by Pato!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 9:46am On Jun 03, 2009
If what Ibime posted is true then football is nowadays BIGGER and MORE demanding than I thought. On the border line of scary if I may say. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by RuuDie(m): 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2009
Gaggi:

Chelsea has signed Daniel Sturridge from Man City

A quick

Who is buying all these players and making all the transfer moves Ancelloti or Abrahamovich or someone else
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2009
whats gonne happen to Joe cole if all these players come to chelsea?

now, if you must ask, i'm a big fan of Joe cole and Essien.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by HNIC(m): 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2009
nateevs:

I never wanted him here - not becos of lack of ability but for the sheer amount of money expended to achieve that. .
It's stupid to bid 80m Euros for a single player. . Some will make a reason in shirt sales . .
How about making the Kaka?

I'll rather put in £20m bid for Pato, £30m for Aguero Eden Hazard, Gorcuff any two of these brilliant and upcoming players and I'ld still have change from the Kaka money. . .

Not to even talk about £150,000 a week for 4 years . . when we could buy 2 good youngsters on a £50,000 a week wage and still have change . .

Plus you can't sell Kaka to anyone after a season with us for more than £15m. . .
@ Nateevs
Have you been hanging out with a certain Mr Arsene Wenger grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2009
@Ibime

Who won't be excited by the signing of Pato . . . ?
Like I said earlier, I will rather spend £20m on Pato than 60 odd million on Kaka. .

The secret of Milan might work . . . My question is do we have to keep the ageing . .
I don't see the need building another multi million pound lab . . . employ people to have it running - more wages, just so we can keep 9 players that are already over 30 . . .
This is the premiership, all the focus should be on signing on exciting talent like Pato, Sturridge and the next Kakas and Drogba . . While we slowly ease out the ageing. . .
I am not asking for a massive clear-out, but gently easing them out like fergie does. . .

This route will only ensure that our million pound players never go away . . What will then be the need for the Academy?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by mykali(m): 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2009
Daniel Sturridge? Left footed? Fantastic
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2009
Ok after waiting for long for Edin Dzeko's announcement. . he came out with nothing except this at a press conference. . .

" I would like to stay in wolfsburg for one more year, I have got a new agreement and its my decision to stay or not. I have not talked about going to Italy - Milan or Juventus, it was only England - The premiership".

Fingers crossed . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2009
nateevs:

Ok after waiting for long for Edin Dzeko's announcement. . he came out with nothing except this at a press conference. . .

" I would like to stay in wolfsburg for one more year, I have got a new agreement and its my decision to stay or not. I have not talked about going to Italy - Milan or Juventus, it was only England - The premiership".

Fingers crossed . . .

Abeg. . . . Edin Dzeko is not the man for Chelsea. . . . he is more Tottenham level. . . . if not for Grafite, he wouldn't shine as much. . . . Grafite would be the man for Chelsea but he's already 30 years old. . . . I dont know why you have your heart set on this Dzeko. . . . . Drogba is staying, lets hope Pato is coming. . . . . if so, our strikeforce next season would be sick!. . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by mykali(m): 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2009
I'm so happy i'm not hearing much of that ''Adebayor to Chelsea'' bullshyt!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dyabman(m): 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2009
yea me too,

Kalou will be heading north if all this players arrive, Di Santo on loan , sinclair usual loan maybe to wolves this time,

Carvalho atleast $18m to Inter , good deal right?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by debosky(m): 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2009
AC Milan's players being are the fittest in the world? grin grin grin

I think you need to re-watch what Arsenal did to them over the two legs in 2008.

I can't believe you fell for the rubbish comments posted in the Daily Mail - it's utter TOSH. Milan NEVER wanted to sell SHEVA, they only decided to sell after Sheva insisted he wanted to leave, then Milan told Chelski that Roman will pay whatever amount they demand, but that Sheva would join. If this famed 'MilanLab' knew he was washed up, why did they take him back?

After he rejoined, why did he not shine? Did they not test Ronaldinho? How come he flopped? grin grin

Maldini, Costacurta and Beckham have longevity not because of any magical system - it's down to good genes, and strict discipline and professionalism. They never went boozing and abusing their bodies. Ditto with Giggs and Scholes. If you believe all this so called MilanLab hype, Ancelotti has sold y'all a dud before you even began.

The secrets of the age defying process are in 'Ancelotti's briefcase'? Seriously?? grin grin grin

Chelski and Madrid should keep chasing the big cats while we slip under the radar and sign the players we want outside the glare of the media.

Winning mentality? Maybe in the CL, but not in Serie A - Juventus and Inter definitely have that while Milan doesn't.

Ancelotti is world class, but please don't tarnish his rep with these concocted fairy tales.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2009
Damn!

Taken on the chin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2009
@Ibime

Bros please let me drool over Dzeko. . . I just think with the right set-up he will score goals. . . He has an eye for goals . . .
His touch, technique and awareness cannot be overstated. . . .
While I can't take any abilities away from Grafite . . . Dzeko has 10 assists along with his 26 goals . .
He has scored 12 goals in 17 appearances for the Bosnian National team and is currently the highest goal scorer in the World cup qualifiers - Euro Zone, with 7 goals and without Grafite . . .

I don't believe in only going after the obviously talented youngsters . . .but also, sometimes, the less obvious that turn out to be world stars and I really think Dzeko is one of those . . .

That said . . I will go and bring Pato from Heathrow myself. . . . If I hear the word sign . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by jalether(m): 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2009
Chelsea is currently bidding £73.5 million fo kaka, source (skysports)

wtf is wrong with RA
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2009
jalether:

Chelsea is currently bidding £73.5 million fo kaka, source (skysports)
wtf is wrong with RA

I hope it happens.
Really looking forward to seeing Ancelotti try and fit Lampard, Ballack, Essien, Drogba, Anelka and Kaka all into the same team.

4-2-2-2 formation!!!
Nateevs must be loving this. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by jalether(m): 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2009
m supporting stock city or Burnley next season grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2009
@Chac

Loving what ?
I have been fasting and praying this deal doesn't go through . .

I am actually looking for fellow Chelsea fans to fast alongside me . . .
Spend £73m on a player and when you win . . you bought the success.
Don't win and you get all the abuses and curses in the world . . .

Even if we wanted to recoup the money back from merchandise . . . We'll  need to sell 1.45million shirts . . .
I am actually trying to believe Sky Sports have got their facts twisted. . .

RA is still on course to make Chelsea self sufficient . . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2009
CHELSEA STATEMENT ON KAKA
Posted on: Wed 03 Jun 2009

Chelsea Football Club has issued the following statement in response to reports that we have made a world record transfer offer for Kaka.

'We have never made an offer to AC Milan for Kaka and therefore not one at this extraordinary level. As a consequence we have not discussed a salary with the player either. Any reports to the contrary are totally untrue.'

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~1686025,00.html

Thank God . . . .

We are signing Pato not Kaka. . . . . at least I hope . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2009
nateevs:

@Chac
Loving what ?
I have been fasting and praying this deal doesn't go through . .

The race to wrestle the EPL title from Ferguson has started already.
It's amusing watching y'all rats running helter skelter scheming ways to win the big prize.
Fergie's feet are up and he is laughing his head off. . . . .Same ol' same ol'.

I won't be surprised if Liverpool sign Pele and Cryuff.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2009
Fergie better get his books out and do some home work . . .
The Trophy's coming back to SB next season . .
We are re-building and more importantly increasing the depth of the squad . . .

Once we open up a gap on you next season - which will happen - there's no return . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 6:49pm On Jun 03, 2009
nateevs:

Fergie better get his books out and do some home work . . .
The Trophy's coming back to SB next season . .
We are re-building and more importantly increasing the depth of the squad . . .

We don't need to do any homework.
Ferguson has found the cook book to win the EPL title.
Win at least 16 of your home games and beat the smaller teams away from home.
By this time next season, we would be talking 4 in a ROW. grin

Once we open up a gap on you next season - which will happen - there's no return . . .

You opened up a big gap last season and it got you where? NOWHERE!!!!
Welbeck, Fabio, Possebon and Macheda are waiting to be UNLEASHED next season.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by debosky(m): 6:53pm On Jun 03, 2009
Interestingly the Chelski rebuttal doesn't say we are not interested in Kaka - I think the deal might be even done without the chairman knowing - owner to owner between Silvio and Roman.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by RuuDie(m): 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2009
debosky:

Interestingly the Chelski rebuttal doesn't say we are not interested in Kaka - I think the deal might be even done without the chairman knowing - owner to owner between Silvio and Roman.

Well. . . . . the man d'ey do anything wey e like; na im money - i just feel sorry for carlo ancelloti.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by funnypal(m): 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2009
whether good or bad, Chelsea for life. anyhow it may be, they must talk. blended lovy for all Chelsea fan. we lost against the ref and not Barcelona. Chelsea for life!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2009
Of course everyone is interested in Kaka . . . Whether we put in a bid is a different story . .
We have not bid for him . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 7:09pm On Jun 03, 2009
nateevs:

Of course everyone is interested in Kaka . . . Whether we put in a bid is a different story . .
We have not bid for him . . .

Nateevs, what about Ricardo Quaresma?
Has he gone back to Inter Milan??
Jose Mourinho shoulda left him alone last summer. . . . .Jose has ruined his career finally.
I wouldn't mind RQ in Man Utd if Giggsy retires this summer.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 7:39pm On Jun 03, 2009
Genoa I think want to buy Q from Inter. . .
He's def back to Inter and not in our plans anymore . . .
Thanks to the special one . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2009
@ Nateevs,

Bear in mind that Claudio Pizarro is outscoring Dzeko in Germany. . . . . IMO, they're are as similar as peas in a pod. . . . both tall, both not skilful, both strong, but not uber-mobile, can't dribble, same first touch etc. . . . really, I don't see what Dzeko has to offer that we don't already have. . . . . the days of the goal poacher are over!. . . . every player must contribute significantly from a tactical standpoint. . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by MrCrackles(m): 11:34pm On Jun 03, 2009
Ibime:

@ Nateevs,

Bear in mind that Claudio Pizarro is outscoring Dzeko in Germany. . . . . IMO, they're are as similar as peas in a pod. . . . both tall, both not skilful, both strong, but not uber-mobile, can't dribble, same first touch etc. . . . really, I don't see what Dzeko has to offer that we don't already have. . . . . the days of the goal poacher are over!. . . . every player must contribute significantly from a tactical standpoint. . . .

True talk!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 7:12am On Jun 04, 2009
What the heck are we going to do with the loads of players?

Kaka for some 80 milla? Chelsea ain't Citeh for goodness sake.

Maybe Eto'o will be a good addition to our squad?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: El Clasico (3 - 1) On 25th October 2014 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.