Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (69907 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 11:57am On Nov 26, 2009
The goal was beautiful and guess who? it was NIC! from a cross by Malouda.
But truth be told we did not step out of gear 1 or 2 ( Sunday was clearly in their thoughts).
And no, no starlet(s) made it to the pitch as a sub.
Here is the video- Enjoy cheesy

http://www.clbuzz.com/porto-vs-chelsea-champions-league-highlights-live-score-uefa-25th-nov-2009/
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dayokanu(m): 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2009
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by allboyz(m): 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2009
why is here so silent? oh the tension of facing L'arse? grin grin grin grin grin make una come ou na. . .we go do am small small

AA23 won't score 4 goals like he did against l'pool - but 2 goals from him won't hurt ryt?

Let go there!!!!!!!

Gooners 1800 tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2009
allboyz:

why is here so silent? oh the tension of facing L'arse? grin grin grin grin grin make una come ou na. . .we go do am small small

AA23 won't score 4 goals like he did against l'pool - but 2 goals from him won't hurt ryt?

Let go there!!!!!!!

Gooners 1800 tongue
You don come again ooo! cheesy
I laugh in Kuli-Kuli! grin
Are you talking own goals? tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by debosky(m): 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2009
FBS:

You don come again ooo! cheesy
I laugh in Kuli-Kuli! grin
Are you talking own goals? tongue

Still don't get your animosity towards the Russian. . .did he steal your babe or something? grin

In that case, he will score the winning goal on Sunday to rub it in properly! tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2009
debosky:

Still don't get your animosity towards the Russian. . .did he steal your babe or something?  grin

In that case, he will score the winning goal on Sunday to rub it in properly!  tongue
Animo-what?  grin
How many times have I declared to you that the guy is a TOP CLASS player? Yes,many many times.  cool
So what are you saying?  undecided

Oh, I see, you want him to score against us but it wrong for me to say he will score own goals against you?  cheesy
Yes, he will score the "winning" goal against you- i.e an own goal.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2009
Chelsea close to £100m deal to sign Aguero

Intermediaries have put together a £100 million "package" deal to take Argentine international superkid Sergio Agüero to Chelsea in the January transfer window.

Sergio Aguero rose to the occasion in scoring a brace against Chelsea in a recent Champions League encounter
The £100 million includes the player's salary which will be scaled up to reach nearly £250,000-a-week in the final years of the proposed Chelsea playing contract, the £40 million transfer plus near-£10m add-ons related to Chelsea's success, meaning a near £50 million transfer fee, with added agents' fees.

The 21-year-old Atlético Madrid striker Sergio Leonel Agüero del Castillo, has privately indicated "yes" to a move that will make him one of the highest paid players in the world, with a transfer fee that will smash the British record of £32.5m for Robinho by some distance.
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=704616&sec=england&cc=5739
------
They must be joking!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2009
£100m . . . I laugh in Queen's English. . .
£100m for one player. . . We have passed that time at Chelsea so loooooong ago. . .

This is what I call classic case of lazy journalism. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2009
nateevs:

£100m . . . I laugh in Queen's English. . .
£100m for one player. . . We have passed that time at Chelsea so loooooong ago. . .

This is what I call classic case of[b] lazy journalism. . .[/b]

I agree witcha 100%.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dayokanu(m): 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2009
Ibime this is for you

I present to you Eljero Elia

[flash=400,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/omyaM3xaYP8[/flash]

Is there any doubt that the German league has the best youngsters in Europe?

Neuer, Adler, Castro, Boateng, Badstuber, Howedes, Khedira, Muller, Kroos, Ozil, Elia
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2009
Read somewhere, we're getting Aguero for 45mill pounds.
We'll then loan him back to Athletico till the end of the season.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by jalether(m): 10:24pm On Nov 27, 2009
Aguero's worth is nothing more than £25 million, and I'm being really generous with that figure
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by ritchboy(m): 10:42pm On Nov 27, 2009
^^ what is ur "generous" valuation of drogba & anelka? cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2009
jalether:

Aguero's worth is nothing more than £25 million, and I'm being really generous with that figure

His market value is £32 million.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by jalether(m): 11:04pm On Nov 27, 2009
ritchboy:

^^ what is your "generous" valuation of drogba & anelka? cheesy

There are some players money can't buy tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by jalether(m): 11:07pm On Nov 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

His market value is £32 million.

Based on what criteria, his performance over the last 16 months certainly doesn't justify the ridiculous market value placed on him
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2009
jalether:

Based on what criteria, his performance over the last 16 months certainly doesn't justify the ridiculous market value placed on him

I hope you are aware there's an authentic site that values football players on the web-space.
If you press me, i can tell you what each player in the Chelsea squad is worth.

Aguero is £32 million and Forlan is £26 million.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by ritchboy(m): 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2009
Aguero is valued over £30m not for his form over 16 months, but his age/potential.
Drogba & Anelka(grandpas) are worth like £13m apiece grin
Thats still less than aguero if u combine them grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2009
ritchboy:

Aguero is valued over £30m not for his form over 16 months, but his age/potential.

Drogba £31.15 million
Anelka £24.75 million.

Lampard is the the most expensive at £40 milla in Chelsea.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by ritchboy(m): 11:41pm On Nov 27, 2009
Sauron
where are u getting these figures from? Football Manager or Fifa 10? cheesy
man city are the only club stupid enough to pay £40 for fat frank! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 11:46pm On Nov 27, 2009
ritchboy:

Sauron
where are u getting these figures from? Football Manager or Fifa 10? cheesy
man city are the only club stupid enough to pay £40 for fat frank! grin

Barcelona will pay £45 million for him.
How much did they buy that shower of shit called Ibracadabra.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by ritchboy(m): 11:53pm On Nov 27, 2009
Lampard would be a catastrophic failure in the barca set up. They wont take him for free cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 12:00am On Nov 28, 2009
ritchboy:

Lampard would be a catastrophic failure in the barca set up. They wont take him for free cheesy

Stop hating. . . . . .Lampard will shine in Barca.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 12:13am On Nov 28, 2009
ritchboy:

What do you know. . . ?
Lampard earns £130,000 a week and has at least 3 years left on his contract and you think he's worth £13m
Drogba £13m ?. . . . You are such a joke.

How do you arrive at such figures. . . . ?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 12:17am On Nov 28, 2009
nateevs:

What do you know. . . ?
Lampard earns £130,000 a week and has at least 3 years left on his contract and you think he's worth £13m
Drogba £13m ?. . . . You are such a joke.

How do you arrive at such figures. . . . ?

Make that £140,000 a week.

Ritchboy is a WUM.
Pay no attention to him.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by ritchboy(m): 11:06am On Nov 28, 2009
Nateevs is drunk again. . . .
First of all i never said lampard is worth £13m. Did u forget ur glasses in a public toilet? cheesy
how exactly does a player's salary tell us how much he's worth? Especially at a club like chelsea where the ball boy is on £50k a week cheesy
how much do you think drogba & anelka are worth? £80m? Nateevs get back to me after a 50year rest grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2009
I hope you are aware there's an authentic site that values football players on the web-space.

Which site?
I'm curious?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by lalaboi(m): 10:22pm On Nov 28, 2009
O boy. . . .

2mrw go brraaagggaaaa!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by mykali(m): 10:18am On Nov 29, 2009
you mean today?
Arsenal will be humbled . . .as usual
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 11:47am On Nov 29, 2009
An idiot was let loose on TOCFCWS. .
Whoever wrote that pre-match analysis on there is a complete and utter buffoon.

I completely agree with the official site staying as pro-Chelsea as it possibly could. .
The site however should within every capacity it has steer clear of rubbish. 

The image of the club is at stake. . . always has been. And every single mistake is an excuse by the media to slaughter us even further. The official site should be as fair as as it possibly can be, refrain from direct attack of rival team and show respect to other teams even if we would out-score on any day.

"Our out-of-form League Cup opponents Blackburn host Stoke".
"His unprofessorial reaction came in response to suggestions that his players will aim to be fit for next summer's World Cup".

Statements like this show disrespect, lack class and puts the image of the club in bad light.
These don't represent what Chelsea stand for.
This fella or lady should be fired.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by slimshay(m): 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2009
nateev is dat the worst quote u found on ur official site? Post more let your people see the utter lack of class displayed by your club. Pride of london my ass, in this age of preofessionalism and mutual respect?!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2009
slimshay:

nateev is dat the worst quote u found on your official site? Post more let your people see the utter lack of class displayed by your club. Pride of london my ass, in this age of preofessionalism and mutual respect?!!!

You are always around were rubbish is being said.
What do you mean "lack of class shown by the club" ? 

Must you always oppose? Isn't there sometimes a common ground where everyone agrees?

Goodness these Wenger Suckers. .

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: El Clasico (3 - 1) On 25th October 2014 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.