Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (69630 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2009
3 massive points dropped. Not good but heck s**t happens.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2009
There was honestly no need to lose the game today. The thought never crossed my mind, thats why Im pissed off. Never in my wildest dream did I imagine losing to Citeh. We threw it away.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2009
Ibime:

There was honestly no need to lose the game today. The thought never crossed my mind, thats why Im pissed off. Never in my wildest dream did I imagine losing to Citeh. We threw it away.
I agree but then you never see anything good in Uncle Carlo.
You just don't trust him.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 10:05pm On Dec 05, 2009
FBS:

I agree but then you never see anything good in Uncle Carlo.
You just don't trust him.

Im giving Uncle Carlo a chance.

I wont give my final verdict till I see our position on the league table at the end of the season.

If Uncle Carlo loses the league to the weakest Man Utd team in recent history, they will need a SWAT team to protect him from my wrath.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2009
Ibime:

Im giving Uncle Carlo a chance.

I wont give my final verdict till I see our position on the league table at the end of the season.

If Uncle Carlo loses the league to the weakest Man Utd team in recent history, they will need a SWAT team to protect him from my wrath.
grin
Ibime, no long thing. . . grin
We are all giving him the chance. Remember he destroyed Liverpool, Arsenal and Manchester United and we are currently topping the table. It will be a disaster if we finish second.

It's still a long way to go before MAY!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by allboyz(m): 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2009
wetin happen? grin grin

FBS - how the beer tonight?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2009
allboyz:

wetin happen? grin grin

FBS - how the beer tonight?
I don't drink. tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Cristalz(f): 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2009
Hahahaha - hehehehe - hohohoho grin grin

What a game!

Finally, Chelsea were unable to get away with not playing well.
And the missed chances.  .  .wow! Never woulda imagined Lampard would be beaten by Shay Given.
First Ballack, now Lampard. Una dey rotate am? grin

City were simply the better side. SWP was on fire.  .  .damn. I was very impressed.
But the officiating.  .  .hm. I think Howie Webb got some calls wrong, gave City some advantage.
E.g Lescott. That dude shoulda gotten at least a yellow in that game. Still can't believe he escaped clean after all dem fouls.
And Adebayor.  .  .there was a slight push he over-exaggerated, made Webb call a foul against Chelsea.

Anyway, the better side took all 3 points. City's midfield was so fluid, a lot of credit to SWP. Their strikers never had to go looking for balls; they kept flowing in smoothly.
Funny how it's the teams you least expect to lose to that humiliate you.

@BlueDiva
Hey, dearie. grin
I have to drop something just for you 'cos you run your mouth a lot when others lose.
So, how does it feel? First Blackburn, now Manchester City.

Y'all shoulda asked Fergie for the City formula. cool cheesy grin
You guys still top the table, but here's a very big fat thank you for narrowing the gap.  .  .lookout for United.

P.S. I hope you'll think/reason properly next time you want to open your mouth and call United a ''Stoke team''. tongue
It's not always about big names.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 10:41pm On Dec 05, 2009
Cristalz:

But the officiating.  .  .hm. I think Howie Webb got some calls wrong, gave City some advantage.
E.g Lescott. That dude shoulda gotten at least a yellow in that game. Still can't believe he escaped clean after all dem fouls.
And Adebayor.  .  .there was a slight push he over-exaggerated, made Webb call a foul against Chelsea.

big boys over here. . . . big boys over here. . . . unlike dem lilly-livered punks over at Emirates, we dont complain about referees over here unless its really obvious like Ovrebo. . . . imagine them Gayyners yarning about referee decisions after losing 3-0. . . .disgraceful. . . . it is arguable that both Citeh goals were questionable, but being the big boys we are, we expect to beat Citeh regardless. . . . to be fair, Howie Webb is the best ref in the prem.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Cristalz(f): 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2009
Yeah, I know hez the best ref in the Prem, but I was just a tad disappointed at the way dem City players kept swaying him in their favor. I think it was the Adebayor over-exaggerated push that led to the 2nd goal, after Webb blew for a foul.
The unfairness was so uncharacteristic of a Webb match.

Abeg, if you justly feel a ref wasn't fair in a game, say it loud and clear. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 10:47pm On Dec 05, 2009
Howard Webb is a plonker. A goat!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Cristalz(f): 10:51pm On Dec 05, 2009
. . .just like that. grin
Let it all out, my dear. . .let it all out. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2009
Cristalz:

. . .just like that. grin
Let it all out, my dear. . .let it all out. grin
grin
I was never a fan of the mumu. he irritates me and he got nearly all the decision wrong today.
However, that ain't no excuse. Game is long over and I do not dwell on disappointments.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Emperoh(m): 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2009
Crazy-Daze
Easy on them Chavs. . . . .waiting for Blue Film to come on u, but trust u can handle her!! grin grin

Frankly, Webb had a fair game. . . just that most 50-50 calls went to Citeh!!
Chelsea's goal came from a corner that shoulda been a goal kick. . . . and i think Micah Richards handball can be given as ball to hand!!
As for the second goal, someone should tell me why Carvalho's leg should be that high!!
Aside giving Citeh the 50-50 balls, i don't think anything went wrong!!!

Easy on them Chavs!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Emperoh(m): 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2009
FBS:

grin
I was never a fan of the mumu. he irritates me and he got nearly all the decision wrong today.
However, that ain't no excuse. Game is long over and I do not dwell on disappointments.

Men, i feel you!!
But don't seem to realise why you guys don't like Carlotti?
He seems a one game plan person like Wenger. . .finding it hard to change to plan when things don't go his way
Hughes just showed another plan on how to beat the diamond formation. . . . make the game more fluid and fast paced
Ballack and Essien had issue to cope with the rythmic movement and swapping of wings by Citeh front men!!
Tevez was a thorn in the flesh. . . .ran the whole 90+ mins. , . . reason why Criz loves him grin grin grin
Deco had next to nothing to work with. . . . . . Citeh was on them the moment they had possesion. . . .they also protected their backline well!!
All in all, they had a good game. . , and Tevez scoring a freekick? Thats the 8th wonder of the World!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 11:19pm On Dec 05, 2009
@Emp,
I like Uncle Carlo. . .
Me I give my support to whoever is in charge besides, he has managed to kick some butts already (arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester United).

A manager will always make mistakes as well as the players. I think he (Uncle Carlo) messed up with the formation today. That's all.

Tevez scoring a freekick was something unimaginable grin. Funny enough after that he started taking their set pieces.
Who knows maybe that is Sparkys new WOMD. grin
You should be very afraid. Very afraid. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by kaypumpin2(m): 11:25pm On Dec 05, 2009
FBS:

@Emp,
I like Uncle Carlo. . .
Me I give my support to whoever is in charge besides, he has managed to kick some butts already (arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester United).

A manager will always make mistakes as well as the players. I think he (Uncle Carlo) messed up with the formation today. That's all.

Tevez scoring a freekick was something unimaginable grin. Funny enough after that he started taking their set pieces.
Who knows maybe that is Sparkys new WOMD. grin
You should be very afraid. Very afraid. . .
Then you didn't watch in his last season at Westham.He scored scorchers from set-pieces then.

City will always e fired up against the ig teams,i wouldn't e surprised if they play draw next week against some shitty team again.
And it's shocked they have only lost once(and dubiously too grin) this season.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 11:28pm On Dec 05, 2009
kay_pumpin:

Then you didn't watch in his last season at Westham.He scored scorchers from set-pieces then.

City will always e fired up against the ig teams,i wouldn't e surprised if they play draw next week against some shitty team again.
And it's  shocked they have only lost once(and dubiously too  grin) this season.
And after WH nko? I'm not sure he played any since then.
The way I see it, it is the 3rd, 4th and 5th placed teams that should be worried.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Cristalz(f): 11:31pm On Dec 05, 2009
@Emp
Nah, I really don't think Webb had a fair game. I had problems with his calls.
It's like he was partially blind to City's foul play.

As for Bluefever, I'm still waiting for her. grin
It's her turn to take some good 'ol yabbing.

Carlotti made a mistake.  .  .in 1st half it was obvious that Ballack and Deco were the weak links in midfield. He did nothing about it till the 70th minute or so, after City were already a goal up.
Why didn't he make his subs in time? Just might've changed things.

Anywayz, still doesn't erase the fact that Joe Cole blew some great 1st half chances, and then Lampard's penalty miss. Chelsea really don't have any valid excuse for the loss.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 11:35pm On Dec 05, 2009
Cristalz:

@Emp
Nah, I really don't think Webb had a fair game. I had problems with his calls.
It's like he was partially blind to City's foul play.

As for Bluefever, I'm still waiting for her. grin
It's her turn to take some good 'ol yabbing.

Carlotti made a mistake.  .  .in 1st half it was obvious that Ballack and Deco were the weak links in midfield. He did nothing about it till the 70th minute or so, after City were already a goal up.
Why didn't he make his subs in time? Just might've changed things.

Anywayz, still doesn't erase the fact that Joe Cole blew some great 1st half chances, and then Lampard's penalty miss. Chelsea really don't have any valid excuse for the loss.
Are you serious?  shocked
The lad did not even play at all. Crizzle, what are you snuffing nowadays?  grin cheesy

3 players missed penalties today - Fabre-nal, Lamps and CR9.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by kaypumpin2(m): 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2009
FBS:

And after WH nko? I'm not sure he played any since then.
How could he have been taking free-kick in a team that had CR7 or even Giggs?

FBS:

The way I see it, it is the 3rd, 4th and 5th placed teams that should be worried.
And what team fits that bill?No position is locked down now so every team's got to be on their toes.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 11:42pm On Dec 05, 2009
kay_pumpin:

How could he have been taking free-kick in a team that had CR7 or even Giggs?
And what team fits that bill?No position is locked down now so every team's got to be on their toes.
Tha's precisely the point. If he was that good and known for it then he would have been taking them.
Check the table to see the teams that fits the bill.
Citeh cannot jump from 6th position to first without passing through 5, 4, 3. . .places.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Cristalz(f): 12:38am On Dec 06, 2009
@FBS
My bad, I meant Drogba.
He missed a couple of good chances in 1st half.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by ritchboy(m): 12:44am On Dec 06, 2009
There's not much to analyse. . . CHELSEA WERE PLAYED OFF THE FUKCING PARK!!
simple as.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 06, 2009
Chelsea lacked that drive yesterday.
The type of drive the gods of Stamford can guarantee.  wink

City may displace Liverpool from the top 4 spot this season.
It's no shame to lose to a good team.

I could have lived with a draw. Damn Lamps!!!.

We can't be too hard on ourselves though. It's just a game.
After all, Terry and the lads will still go to 'em Funky Buddha or other upscale clubs and hang out.

@Cristalz,
Feel free to gloat, that's what footie entails, bragging rights.

I've got the stomach to take yabbing unlike others who act like sissies and start trading insults.
I don't give what i can't take. If we beat a top team, expect me to gloat the whole day on their thread.  cheesy

Unlike most other fans, we hardly trade blames here.
When we have a poor game we say it. We don't blame referees.

@Emp,
Run your mouth all you like. You won yesterday, we lost.
You've got the right to brag.  wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by edoyad(m): 7:54am On Dec 06, 2009
^ what would you blame the ref for even if you wanted to ? He gave a you a penalty other refs mightn't have and also miraculously didn't send Carvalho off.
When pips were predicting you would drop points at Man sheety did you think they predicted out of the blue ?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by edoyad(m): 8:02am On Dec 06, 2009
As i lay here i find it hard to conceive any team leaving the City of Manc stadium with 3 points. Unless something terribly wrong happens i just can't see any team doing so, a small lucky team could do so maybe but not any title contenders.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 06, 2009
Criz,
What are you saying about the officiating?
What about the Chelsea/United game where all the bad calls went united's way?
this isn't the half of it;cus more will come.
As for Chelsea,they didn't deserve even a point,cus they only threatened when time was running out.City matched them and had more desire to win the game.Simple.
Lampard and his usually over-ratedsquare-faced self thought he just needed to show up at the penalty spot and score.That has to be the weakest penalty taken this season so far.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by yousouph(m): 8:48am On Dec 06, 2009
Man U can get a point or points at Citey. Imagine with their depleted defence, still run riot at WH. Beware of old Fergie. Chelsea fans dont moan about defeat but some called Webb a plonker!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 10:16am On Dec 06, 2009
I do not see a single reason to blame the Ref.
Not one!

We had Pen and the ever reliable Lamps loses it.
Drogba had a chance and blew it.

If we took our chances, we won't need to blame the Ref.
If we played from the beginning like we played in the end, we would have won!

3 points dropped, we pick up and start again.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Borat1: 11:06am On Dec 06, 2009
Yeah wat do you know?
Citeh may not have the best defense, but they are a fine attacking threat.
Its not just about us or uncle carlotti all the time, try to give citeh some credit.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by bandely(m): 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2009
Howard Webb is a cow! angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100)

UEFA Changed The Formation Of Their Team Of The Year To Accommodate Ronaldo. / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: El Clasico (3 - 1) On 25th October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.