Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (69879 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by allboyz(m): 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2009
Chavs with Drogba ballack deco kalou malouda cld not beat BBurn in a Carling cup. . .na shame!!!

STUPID BUNCH OF OBERTANS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just go get a draw from the shitty game at the wkend. . . .shity _ chav - draw!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2009
What shamelessness can cause. .
Imagine an Arsenal has an opinion about triumph. .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by allboyz(m): 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2009
yes sure an Arsenal has it. . . for everything that CHESLEA have won. . .ARSENAL have won it THRICE!!!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2009
Just finished watching the match and I can't help but feel sorry for the lads.
Carllotti felt he could turn thing around with a 3-player sub. It worked for a while but then lack of concentration caused us to concede a second time. Then Kalou got injured in the 71st minute. It became a mountain to climb from then on.

Blackburn were dangerous at set-pieces from the first whistle. We had to be at our best to stop them from scoring. My thoughts were there was a tactical error from the beginning by Carllotti - Ferreira in central defence. It was just a mismatch with the Blackburn strikers. Blackburn went ahead and had the positive edge with mistake upon mistake by the Chelsea defence. With Belletti at right bcak, the right side of defence was a free pass for the opposition and Kalinic must have been very thankful to Carllotti.

Good thing Carllotti could see that hence the introduction of Bruma into CD. . Taller, more physically imposing and technically-aware; above all a natural central defender. Belletti wwent off and Paolo was pushed to the right.

Joe Cole and Deco in midfield is a combo that won't work. Carllotti was right taking them off. Drogba and Kakuta suddenly brought life to the game; equalizing and then going ahead. We would have won the game had we the player we were missing.

Every player put in a shift. Drogba had to play 2 roles most times. Kakuta played one role and a half. Mikel was absolutely fantastic. Zhirkov - is some player.

I could not fault anyone. Not anyone . . I tired hard to blame it on someone. The only thing I could find was that if Carllotti had delayed one sub. . He would have taken out Kalou and Joe would have remained. Except that, nothing else.

Bruma and Kakuta are just ready. They say the best time to know if a youngster can fit is under first team pressure. This is the first time they played when we were a goal down and had to up our game for a come back. This time around they did it with a man down. I really must commend their efforts.

We can't win every competition. We must move on and concentrate on the premiership. ManCity on the weekend is 3 pts we can't mess with. WE have to win it.

In the future we will be seeing our youngsters given some minutes. Kakuta, Bruma, Hutch, Matic, Borini, DS, I believe at some point in time will make it into the first team. 6 players. Not bad for the academy.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2009
allboyz:

yes sure an Arsenal has it. . . for everything that CHESLEA have won. . .ARSENAL have won it THRICE!!!!!!!!

And in the year 2020 you will still be on about what Arsenal HAVE won. . not what they WILL win.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by chidi5(m): 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2009
God 4 them.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by allboyz(m): 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2009
nateevs:

And in the year 2020 you will still be on about what Arsenal HAVE won. . not what they WILL win.

this is 2010 season and nobody is yet-sure of who will win the UCL EPL and probably the FA cup. . .as far as im concerned. . .there are about 5 - 6 teams who still have a great chance of winning  the EPL. . . . Chelsea is only taking a fast lead now. . .lets wait and see!

i think this may be interesting to those who don't know their seniors:

[size=15pt]Who has won more trophies Arsenal FC or Chelsea FC?[/size]

Arsenal have more trophies than Chelsea.

Arsenal have won the First Division / Premier League 13 times, with Chelsea winning it 3 times.

Arsenal have won the FA Cup a total of 10 times, and Chelsea have won that 5 times.

Arsenal have also won the League Cup 2 times, with Chelsea winning it 4 times.

Therefore on major domestic honours, Arsenal have won 13 League Titles to Chelsea's 3, and Arsenal have won 12 Cups to Chelsea's 9.

Source - WK
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2009
I really appreciate your effort of researching "Wiki". . .

The question however remains. . . "Who f.ucking cares?"

What can you win now?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2009
TRANSFER NEWS:

Brazilian website claims Chelsea are ready to transfer 17 year-old newest Brazilian sensation, Neymar, in the Jan transfer windows for 15m Euros.

http://globoesporte.globo.com/Esportes/Noticias/Times/Santos/0,,MUL1400501-9874,00.html

Isn't it time we had one Brazilian in our team?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2009
@ Nateevs,

What was Kakuta thinking?
Scratch that. . . . .Gael is a youngster.

Ballack was the shocker!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2009
@Nateevs, you got everything right but. . .nah, I'm not happy with Zhirkov. I rate him very high but he made some costly mistakes yesterday. . .and I noticed he made similar mistakes while playing for his country.

Maybe it just me sha. . .

Kalou? I don't know what to say about him. One moment he is brilliant. . .the next he is just . . .just. . .just there!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2009
Can't fault CA for those 3 subs.
Too bad Kalou got injured.

Any penalty shootout is 50/50.
In retrospect, i can say we played very well using 10 against 11 for 55mins.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dayokanu(m): 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2009
Ballack missed a penalty? He is a shame to the German penalty tradition.

Thats what happens when you start mixing with English junks
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by HNIC(m): 11:43am On Dec 04, 2009
nateevs:

TRANSFER NEWS:

Brazilian website claims Chelsea are ready to transfer 17 year-old newest Brazilian sensation, Neymar, in the Jan transfer windows for 15m Euros.

http://globoesporte.globo.com/Esportes/Noticias/Times/Santos/0,,MUL1400501-9874,00.html

Isn't it time we had one Brazilian in our team?
@ Nateevs
I could have sworn that Juliano Belletti and Alex were brazilians.
Or. . . .
Have they changed nationality
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2009
HNIC:

@ Nateevs
I could have sworn that Juliano Belletti and Alex were brazilians.
Or. . . .
Have they changed nationality

They are Brazilians ? . . . Honestly I did not know. . . I, could have sworn they were English. . grin grin

Actually I should have put Brazilian in quotes to signify the type of "Brazilian" I meant (Kaka, Ronnie)
You know what I mean.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2009
FBS:

@Nateevs, you got everything right but. . .nah, I'm not happy with Zhirkov. I rate him very high but he made some costly mistakes yesterday. . .and I noticed he made similar mistakes while playing for his country.

Maybe it just me sha. . .

Kalou? I don't know what to say about him. One moment he is brilliant. . .the next he is just . . .just. . .just there!

Zhirkov never played for 90mins until Russia's match against Slovenia some weeks past.
He's lost the sharpness. . . he will pick up with time.
Also, the LB position is not his first position. Mistake will occur every now and again.

Kalou? . . The fella requires a whole page. A dictionary couldn't explain the word "inconsistency" as best as Kalou. .
Me thinks Kalou will be moved on in the summer. Unfortunately he's just signed a contract extension which could just render what I said useless.

He won't be a big part of Chelsea next season. If Di Santo and DS have the opportunities Kalou has had, they will be miles off him.

I also think Ballack, Belletti and Deco may be having their last seasons with us.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by scottN(m): 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2009
I wonder what d formation against ManCity will be like?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by chidi5(m): 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2009
@scott, it will be as usual, but always good when playing with a big team. but they will still win them
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2009
[size=13pt]Arsenal and Chelsea are set to do battle over the signing of striker Mario Balotelli.[/size]

The Daily Mail reports that Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has lined up the fiery Internazionale striker to join in January with Robin van Persie out with a long-term injury, and reports in Italy claim that the Gunners are ready to pay £18m for him.

However, Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti has spoken of his admiration for the 19-year-old, and will be looking to bolster his own attack with Didier Drogba and Salomon Kalou off to the Africa Cup of Nations at the start of next year.

Ancelotti said: "I would sign a player like Balotelli. I like him and he would always be in my first team."

The same paper also reports that Chelsea are chasing another teen striking sensation, Brazilian forward Neymar. The 17-year-old has scored nine goals in 31 appearances for Santos on his debut season.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by edoyad(m): 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2009
ADEBAYOOOOORRRR ! ! ! shocked
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2009
Wenger can't afford Balotelli.
For Chelsea, good player . . . Attitude - stinks like hell.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2009
nateevs:

I can't wait for him to beat up Drogba and Kakuta. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2009
nateevs:

True. cheesy cheesy
We can't forget the Arshavin drama.
Dude likes 'em cheap.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by bandely(m): 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2009
What? He would get his ass spanked by Essien and Ballack lol!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 4:03am On Dec 05, 2009
Ancellotti wins manager of the month.
Gradually winning us over.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by mykali(m): 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2009
^^^kudos to the Italian Magician wink wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by allboyz(m): 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2009
thumbs up for CA cool he deserves it!!!!!

BTW - I don't even like that player called Balotelli or woteva. . . . angry angry angry angry he will beat up FAB4 and Nasri angry angry grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by lmay18(f): 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2009
BlueDiva:

Ancellotti wins manager of the month.
Gradually winning us over.
he deserved it grin happy for him
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by bandely(m): 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2009
Congrats Calleto!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2009
Congrats Uncle Carlo!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2009
Bravo Ancelloti.
Bravo. . . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100)

Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: El Clasico (3 - 1) On 25th October 2014 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.