Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (69920 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by slimshay(m): 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2009
hey mr chav, watch ur yourself. yes we are in agreement. your club lacks class!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by ritchboy(m): 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2009
Chavz. . . how does it feel to know you are about to get hammered? cheesy

DISCLAIMER: In the event of Arsenal failing to win, please note this post was made by an unidentified impersonator grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Cristalz(f): 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2009
Match thread, please.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2009
Always proud to be a BLUE.
Dogged, never-say-die, aggressive and focused.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by EnerG: 8:38pm On Nov 29, 2009
I am a chelsea fan, I've being, and I will always be, and ever since no sweat now here we are topping the league with 5 points and still no sweat. If you ask of I'ld say chelsea is a team to support 4eva!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by icezik1(m): 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2009
chelsea!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 30, 2009
Chavs,Congrats on a deserved and emphatic win.
you guys laid a marker on your championship aspirations.
Great display.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 7:50am On Nov 30, 2009
Another Glorious day at the office.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dayokanu(m): 8:06am On Nov 30, 2009
Good one from Chelski, You have given me something to rib GAYYners about for a week?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 8:19am On Nov 30, 2009
Even with this whooping, Arsenal fans will still insist they are the best team in the premiership.

The premiership is blue. . . it even gets 'bluer' by the match. it is almost half the season and we are 5 points clear! This is becoming too large for me to enjoy.

where is allboyz when you need him grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dayokanu(m): 8:32am On Nov 30, 2009
Even with this whooping, Arsenal fans will still insist they are the best team in the premiership.

Have you checked the meaning of DELUSION in the dictionary?

Are they not the best team in the world? They have the youngest team, the most wrinkled manager, the finest Jersey, the best haircuts
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2009
dayokanu:

Have you checked the meaning of DELUSION in the dictionary?

Are they not the best team in the world? They have the youngest team, the most wrinkled manager, the finest Jersey, the best haircuts
Delusion does not exist in the gay community's dictionary.
that's why most of them are still talking smack
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 12:42pm On Nov 30, 2009
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by chrisical(m): 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2009
This Chelsea side is amazing.They have turned Emirates stadium to thier second home. cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2009
They say when something is nice . . . You post it twice.
Please pardon me . . but every time we play Arsenal and win I remember these. . .

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMLIOtBLqoU&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"[/flash]

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5rOFiuHs74&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"[/flash]

I can't get enough of this . . . Classic.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dyabman(m): 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2009
Drogba decimate Arsenal again!, ''what a pity that a pity cant pity itself in the land of pitiless''

Emirate Bridge is our second home, I love that Fabregas look. . . . looks like fried maize at Ikeja under bridge, grin cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by debosky(m): 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2009
I have to admit, at this moment the title is yours to lose. . . .will it remain that way come 31st December 2009?

Watch this space. . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dyabman(m): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2009
what space?. . . . just shut up and prepare for next season.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by edoyad(m): 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2009
3208 Forums / English Premier League / UEFA / International Club Football / Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here on: December 13, 2008, 08:40 PM
I am a fecking genius. . . they all dropped 2pts each. . now we need to take advantage. . and it can neva be beta timed as Pool will drop a further 3 pts against Arsenal next week. . .

We need those 3pts. . West Ham are not the best at parking the bus in front of goal. . if they do, this will be the day we break that fecking yoke!. . . Common Phil . . Let's go for it. .

Not the type toget involved in Sauronian politicking but Does someone remember the above words words ? wink grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2009
Chelsea Offers £53 million for Aguero

Chelsea tested Sergio Aguero's desire to see out the season with Atletico Madrid by reportedly offering £53million for the Argentina star.
The La Liga strugglers apparently rejected the offer of an initial £44m plus add-ons after Aguero made it clear he would not court a move until the summer.
Manchester City have also made enquiries over the last few days, according to Madrid newspaper AS, after Aguero concluded his long-term future was away from the Vicente Calderon stadium.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2009
We've passed the stage of spending such money.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by chrisical(m): 8:04am On Dec 02, 2009
Abi ooo
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dyabman(m): 10:10am On Dec 02, 2009
Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray!

Happy Birthday Dyabman

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dyabman(m): 10:13am On Dec 02, 2009
@Bluediva

share that cake equally among CHELSEA fans , and a little to Manutd folks but none to Ass-anal fans becos dont worth to eat for several months. . . . tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 10:14am On Dec 02, 2009
Happy Birthday Dyabman! grin
May you live long and be happy.
May God always be with you.
Your support for Chelsea will not be in vain!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dyabman(m): 10:18am On Dec 02, 2009
Thank you FBS. grin cool

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by ritchboy(m): 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2009
Anyone who eats that cake would die a very slow and painful death grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by chidi5(m): 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2009
up blues

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 7:52am On Dec 03, 2009
Not a very good day at the office.

Citeh is next on Saturday!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by khanye(m): 10:50am On Dec 03, 2009
sorry boss cry
up blackburn grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 11:04am On Dec 03, 2009
@ Dyabs,

Happy belated man.

@ all,

Reuters were reporting last night that Atletico Madrid have now turned down a second bid for Aguero.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by tkb417(m): 11:49am On Dec 03, 2009
Give them 100 milla, they'll sell

tht money must finish b4 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100)

Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: El Clasico (3 - 1) On 25th October 2014 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.