Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Top 7 Romancenairalanders With Weird Post - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 7 Romancenairalanders With Weird Post (1292 Views)

6 Weird Ways People Dodge Spending On Valentine’s Day / One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) / Drunk In Love Nigerian Couples Celebrate Their Love With Weird Prewedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 7 Romancenairalanders With Weird Post by Gluthatione: 2:14am On Dec 05, 2015
There is no need of writing long epistle, just get a popcorn lie on your sofa and continue reading. The number one on the log is:
1 Andyblaze: It is no doubt that this guy is the king of all strolls in Nairaland and his post is weird as anything unfortunately his fame is declining on Nairaland.
2. Sweetorgasm:This guy claimed to have bleeped all Nairaland babes sometimes ago unfortunately now he has gone on sabbatical leave.
3. Onila: In most cases I don't understand the post of this babe, may be Nairalanders can help me out.
4. Stupidity :I don't need to write much on this, his post is just as his monicker's name.
5. Mamagee : This lady is quite popular in romance section, her post is always centre on how she looks and what people say about her, everything about her is just weird
6.Irunobo:This is lady is one the badoo of this section, you always see her with her weird post
7 Obontami :NO COMMENTS................................
Add yours if u feel I have omitted the name of any person

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Romancenairalanders With Weird Post by Fulaboy(m): 3:16am On Dec 05, 2015
Where's Mrcork, oompha, 190 and the rest
Re: Top 7 Romancenairalanders With Weird Post by JoeShiGma(m): 4:04am On Dec 05, 2015
Weird post undecided Cum again
Re: Top 7 Romancenairalanders With Weird Post by Gluthatione: 6:52am On Dec 05, 2015
Fulaboy:
Where's Mrcork, oompha, 190 and the rest
OK good, I but don't know that 190
Re: Top 7 Romancenairalanders With Weird Post by Cybertext(m): 6:54am On Dec 05, 2015
I'm here to read the comments after the End time crew would have filled this thread.
Re: Top 7 Romancenairalanders With Weird Post by IamLEGEND1: 7:00am On Dec 05, 2015

Re: Top 7 Romancenairalanders With Weird Post by Gluthatione: 7:44am On Dec 05, 2015
Cybertext:
I'm here to read the comments after the End time crew would have filled this thread.
Chai! I'm very sure the end time niggas have not woken up ,when they do u will see them with their end time comments
Re: Top 7 Romancenairalanders With Weird Post by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 05, 2015
Darven abi wts dt his name.. Vry annoyin thing
Re: Top 7 Romancenairalanders With Weird Post by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 05, 2015
Mtseew, akproko
Re: Top 7 Romancenairalanders With Weird Post by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 05, 2015
define wierd? make d thread interesting by giving examples of their wierd posts op....me am new here
Re: Top 7 Romancenairalanders With Weird Post by gamaliel121(m): 9:43am On Dec 05, 2015
Nice oneee!!!
Re: Top 7 Romancenairalanders With Weird Post by obontami: 9:43am On Dec 05, 2015
Irunooboo/searchiing4love
Re: Top 7 Romancenairalanders With Weird Post by Gluthatione: 9:57am On Dec 05, 2015
obontami:
Irunooboo/searchiing4love
Hey,hey, hey,still imaging if this 2 baddo meet obontami and iruobooo Chai ...........
Re: Top 7 Romancenairalanders With Weird Post by Gluthatione: 9:59am On Dec 05, 2015
starlily001:
define wierd? make d thread interesting by giving examples of their wierd posts op....me am new here
Click on their monickers and see for yourself.
Re: Top 7 Romancenairalanders With Weird Post by laurenziz6(m): 10:16am On Dec 05, 2015
End time romance landers
Re: Top 7 Romancenairalanders With Weird Post by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
Iranu
Re: Top 7 Romancenairalanders With Weird Post by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
ma nigga!!dis ur babe neck no b here grin grin
Re: Top 7 Romancenairalanders With Weird Post by Gluthatione: 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Iranu
meaning
Re: Top 7 Romancenairalanders With Weird Post by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
Gluthatione:

meaning
undecided
Re: Top 7 Romancenairalanders With Weird Post by mamagee3(f): 1:51am On Dec 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
ma nigga!!dis ur babe neck no b here grin grin
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Guys Wooing Boys / Sexx On A First Day Of The Year / She Lied About Her Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.