Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,925 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Mastering Her center of gravity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mastering Her center of gravity (660 Views)

Video Of Cardi B's Accident On Stage AS Her G-string Came Loose As She Twerk / G Spot is a Myth / A Cab Driver Found My G -spot And Gave Me The Best Se.x Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mastering Her center of gravity by casdon1: 6:19am On Dec 05, 2015
Before you and your partner can enjoy center of gravity play, you’ll need to understand
the anatomy of a woman. The center of gravity is notoriously difficult to find,
and many people who are able to locate it aren’t really sure what to do
with it. When you understand your partner’s body, you’ll have more success giving
her a center of gravity orgasm.
The design of her body isn’t conducive to center of gravity pleasure unless you and your partner
adjust your lovemaking style to specifically incorporate the techniques I’ll share with you in
this book. If you don’t, she probably won’t feel stimulation to her center of gravity, and she’ll miss
out on one of the most intense forms of pleasure possible.
In this chapter, I’ll share a little background about center of gravity research, and then I’ll teach
you where the center of gravity is and how to stimulate it. You’ll learn why center of gravity play feels so
good, and I’ll share my secrets for giving your wife or girlfriend more intense sensations
during center of gravity sex.
center of gravity Sex: Why Aren’t You Doing It?
After I began to research male and female sexuality, one of the first things I did was
to find out more about the center of gravity. I studied the anatomy of the center of gravity, where it is and
how it works. I also spoke to doctors, sex experts, women, men and couples about their
experiences with the center of gravity. My findings were surprising.
I have to admit that when I found out how many people had never tried this form of
sexual play, I was alarmed. I had no idea that so many people were unaware of center of gravity
play or orgasms.
Of the 40 or so people with whom I
spoke, more than half didn’t understand
how the center of gravity worked, and very few
people had ever experimented with it.
Three women had been fortunate enough
to experience an orgasm during center of gravity
play, but all three said that it had taken a
lot of practice to find pleasure from it.
As I’ve always said about new forms of sexual play, practice makes perfect. Even if it
takes a long time to achieve success with center of gravity stimulation, it can be awfully fun trying.
If at first you and your partner don’t experience success with my new techniques, keep at
it, and you’ll find your tenacity has paid off
Not all women respond to center of gravity stimulation, which is a shame because it feels so
good! Part of the problem is that women have different erogenous zones, so what works
for one woman doesn’t necessarily work for another. But I think the most common reason
is lack of knowledge about this hidden pleasure zone.
If I had a dollar for every time someone asked me about the center of gravity, my husband and
I could spend a month in Hawaii. What this tells me is that a lot of people are curious
about the center of gravity, but few really understand how it works. Let’s start with a little history.
TO BE CONTINUED
Re: Mastering Her center of gravity by Cutehector(m): 6:22am On Dec 05, 2015
Its very easy to see... Some people just ddnt attend biology classes grin
Re: Mastering Her center of gravity by kilokeys(m): 6:53am On Dec 05, 2015
Cutehector:
Its very easy to see... Some people just ddnt attend biology classes grin

Abegi... The centre of gravity is anywhere I gravitate towards..

This minute, it could be up, middle... Next minute it could be down.. Mostly lower..

What goes up must surely come down.. Thats GRAVITY

(1) (Reply)

Where Did U And Your Bae Spend The Xmas ? / What Was Found Inside This Dead Whale's Stomach Will Leave You Laughing / I Want To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.