Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu (38436 Views)

Before They Mislead President Buhari: Dele Momodu / The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu Pendulum By Dele Momodu- This Day / The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by nike4love: 10:32am On Dec 10, 2015
Image123:

More rubbish. Speak coordinatedly and release yourself from your loss, you're not the first person to lose someone.
I must not support tyranny,u should release urself from mental slavery,call a spade a spade.there is no way to justify unlawful detention,there is right for self determination.get that to ur skull.
Labelling a freedom fighter a terrorist.
A person that has not killed a single soul,
Is a disgrace to country like nigeria.
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by nike4love: 10:50am On Dec 10, 2015
Image123:

What do you mean by harbour? Was he with the British government? He wasn't declared wanted or something, or you don't understand what it means to harbour a criminal?
Oga stop confusing ur self.like u said before many countries has many sinners,and u claim NNADI is a terrorist,residing in london nd the radio is in london.which practically means he is terrorising nigeria from london. If actually ur accusations re true,do u think that english authorities won't arrest him? Or better still what stopped ur tyrant to report him to british authorities to arrest the man terrorising nigeria from their country?
They knew they can't try such rubbish there bec there.now that u knw what to harbour a terrorist means,figure out another lie/rubbish u learnt from lie mohammed.
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by nike4love: 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
Kennydoc:

I may not like your usual stance on NL but for once, I agree you made some sense.

I'm Igbo but I don't really fancy this Biafran agitation. I believe that a prosperous Nigeria will do the Igbos better than Biafra.

My major annoyance with Nigeria is the injustice especially from the North. How can the same region that is educationally disadvantaged continually have more of their people in the civil service, political positions and the entire nation's work force?

Imagine that NW and NE recently got 25 and 26 Comptrollers of Nigerian Customs respectively, while the SE got only 4, yet the SE has at least double the enrolment into universities than either of NE or NW. This is itself is gross injustice.
Go through the entire Federal Civil service, and a similar situation keeps playing itself.
For how long shall this cheating continue, and we keep bearing it?

Fulani militants will enter people's villages and slaughter indigenes on their own soil, yet nobody can challenge them.
There are just a lot of ills going on in this nation, and many of them stem from the inability of northerners to treat other Nigerians equally.

I would have loved if we (Igbos) share the same country with only the SS, Middle belt and Yorubas. The country would have been a lot better and more peaceful than it is now. Even the Yorubas are being marginalised, though they are bearing it more than Igbos.

The best solution to the whole mess we're experiencing is a reversal to regional government. Let each region or geopolitical zone decide their fate and govern themselves, and let powers at the centre be reduced to the barest minimum. Nigeria will be a lot better, as it will spur competition among regions.

May God help this nation, even as I pray that there shall be no war, in Jesus name.
Ur writeup reminds me of Josephs dream in the bible. That was the idea they agreed on Aburi accord in GHANA,but yak gowon violated it which led to civil war in 1966. Every measures that will take nigeria to their dreamland,hausa/fulani will always violate it.that's the only reason biafra is looking her freedom.
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by Image123(m): 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
nike4love:

I must not support tyranny,u should release urself from mental slavery,call a spade a spade.there is no way to justify unlawful detention,there is right for self determination.get that to ur skull.
Labelling a freedom fighter a terrorist.
A person that has not killed a single soul,
Is a disgrace to country like nigeria.

There is no tyranny anywhere, you need to be delivered from propaganda. Detaining folks like nnamdi and Shekau is in national interest, not unlawful. He is not a freedom fighter, he is a criminal guilty of treason, insurrection and inciting others to violence.
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by Image123(m): 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
nike4love:

Oga stop confusing ur self.like u said before many countries has many sinners,and u claim NNADI is a terrorist,residing in london nd the radio is in london.which practically means he is terrorising nigeria from london. If actually ur accusations re true,do u think that english authorities won't arrest him? Or better still what stopped ur tyrant to report him to british authorities to arrest the man terrorising nigeria from their country?
They knew they can't try such rubbish there bec there.now that u knw what to harbour a terrorist means,figure out another lie/rubbish u learnt from lie mohammed.

Nnamdi was not officially taken serious until he was arrested. If a warrant was out for him, he will have been picked up by the British government. It's called TACTICs, tactics differ from situation to situation and from place to place. If the DSS considers his physical presence more dangerous than his radio presence, that's their play and decision. i don't have any tyrant BTW, keep your emotions stable, they'll hurt you more than anyone else.
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by nike4love: 9:13am On Dec 11, 2015
Image123:

Nnamdi was not officially taken serious until he was arrested. If a warrant was out for him, he will have been picked up by the British government. It's called TACTICs, tactics differ from situation to situation and from place to place. If the DSS considers his physical presence more dangerous than his radio presence, that's their play and decision. i don't have any tyrant BTW, keep your emotions stable, they'll hurt you more than anyone else.
A terrorist was not taken serious
Anyway nairaland has put a ban on this biafra issue.
Maybe its also a tactics to ban ppl from their opinion.
I have no business with ppl that has no value for human lives.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Clerics In Battle For Aso Rock (photos) / Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture / Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, 17 Lawmakers Dump APC For Action Alliance Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.