Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,944 members, 7,821,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu (38428 Views)

Before They Mislead President Buhari: Dele Momodu / The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu Pendulum By Dele Momodu- This Day / The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by igbanbajo(m): 10:57am On Dec 06, 2015
PassingShot:

In your own wisdom and Dele's, the FG has not handled Kanu case well but I tell you that I believe the govt has done well. Let heavens fall because of incaceration of a man who openly asked his supporters to kill Hausas and Yorubas. Let whoever wants to go to war do so because a secessionist that boasted he will kill anyone who voted for the president should he come across them is incacerated. Kanu has committed treasonable offences with a lot of evidences. As such he cannot be treated with kid's gloves.
Dele can continue to speak from both sides of his mouth, na him sabi.

I was restricted to only one LIKE on your post. Here is the balance of 999,999 LIKES.
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by nike4love: 11:14am On Dec 06, 2015
Image123:

He's guilty, although the courts will have to decide that at some point.
He cannot and should not be allowed to escape or be bailed. just like dasuki, bail is not for this kind of person. Will you advice Shekau is bailed if caught? No one can guarantee he will not escape or be hard to get. The leader of ISIS was in America or so and allowed human rights to preach his stuff in prison. They let him go, today he is preaching to those who shouldn't bhear him. He would have been better off dead or in life imprisonment. So it can work or fail both ways.
Boko haram didn't spread because of Yusuf's death, they only hung to that frail excuse. Boko Haram spread due to negligence on the part of the government, no monitoring or leash, and of cause years of decay in the north, infrastructure anf education wise.
Many people have such unserious trials in Nigeria, Nnamdi's is not a first. He should bear with the zoo's conditions. Actually, i think the government is buying time not certain what exactly to do with him.
And U re saying U and aboki dss re more intelligent than english police where he resides?if he is a terrorist why did england arrest him?he went to america and no one arrested him.how many weapons were found on his possession? I think u re not alright.
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by mentorandfriend(m): 2:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
PassingShot:

In your own wisdom and Dele's, the FG has not handled Kanu case well but I tell you that I believe the govt has done well. Let heavens fall because of incaceration of a man who openly asked his supporters to kill Hausas and Yorubas. Let whoever wants to go to war do so because a secessionist that boasted he will kill anyone who voted for the president should he come across them is incacerated. Kanu has committed treasonable offences with a lot of evidences. As such he cannot be treated with kid's gloves.
Dele can continue to speak from both sides of his mouth, na him sabi.
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by mentorandfriend(m): 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
Saturn213:

You guys keep making a comparison to Scotland but what you fail to realize is that the Scottish Independence movement is made up of intellectuals, academics and politicians. They provided evidence of how their country will be constituted if they got independence, from oil treaties with Norway, decommissioning of nuclear facilities. They had several bases covered before asking for independence. The Scottish people saw evidence of how their country will function if they leave the union.

It is not like Ipod run by an illiterate that goes on radio calling for the massacre of Nigerians and calling Leaders names and asking for his supporters to murder a well know Nigerian Pastor. He was even caught on video asking for money to buy arms. This is an unprofessional illiterate with no common sense.

The Scottish spent years trying to convince their people, they then formed a party - the SNP. After decades of campaigning, they got majority of political seats in the Scottish Parliament. Even after that, it took them years to convince the UK government to agree to a referendum. The whole process took over 50 years. It is a separation and not a tea party.

When Igbos are serious, they will vote for a party that wants Biafra independence, they will make them senators, HORs and governors. After that they can negotiate with the Nigerian state for a referendum.

You just dont wake up one morning and start shouting Referendum. It will take decades of negotiations and talks.
You captured my thoughts aptly.
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by Image123(m): 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
nike4love:

And U re saying U and aboki dss re more intelligent than english police where he resides?if he is a terrorist why did england arrest him?he went to america and no one arrested him.how many weapons were found on his possession? I think u re not alright.

The DSS is a federal parastatal not northern. Nnamdi's crimes are against Nigeria, not Britain or America. This should be commonsense.
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by stuff46(m): 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
Mrblaze06:
Nnamdi kanu inciting words is calling for war though am not in support of his arrest...

Inciting words that only tenders its anger on the bigot for the who listens to his radio station, if not the federal government has just succeeded in popularizing his with his arrest.

Two ways to be a hero, is either to be it in a positive manner or negative, either way you are celebrated. FG has just showed that in all, they are incapable of handling one man without staring dust.
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by Princewill1(m): 6:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
Saturn213:

You guys keep making a comparison to Scotland but what you fail to realize is that the Scottish Independence movement is made up of intellectuals, academics and politicians. They provided evidence of how their country will be constituted if they got independence, from oil treaties with Norway, decommissioning of nuclear facilities. They had several bases covered before asking for independence. The Scottish people saw evidence of how their country will function if they leave the union.

It is not like Ipod run by an illiterate that goes on radio calling for the massacre of Nigerians and calling Leaders names and asking for his supporters to murder a well know Nigerian Pastor. He was even caught on video asking for money to buy arms. This is an unprofessional illiterate with no common sense.

The Scottish spent years trying to convince their people, they then formed a party - the SNP. After decades of campaigning, they got majority of political seats in the Scottish Parliament. Even after that, it took them years to convince the UK government to agree to a referendum. The whole process took over 50 years. It is a separation and not a tea party.

When Igbos are serious, they will vote for a party that wants Biafra independence, they will make them senators, HORs and governors. After that they can negotiate with the Nigerian state for a referendum.

You just dont wake up one morning and start shouting Referendum. It will take decades of negotiations and talks.
YOU ARE TALKING RUBBISH!

Do u know that you can't register a political party with anything Biafra in it in Nigeria.

Arms struggle remains the only way to fight for freedom in backward Africa.
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by Obienesarah: 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
He didn't air to kill hausa n yorubas for nothing, wen some police men started killing innocent civilians all in d name of stray bullet, some also killed all in d name of unable to understand English. N they are been transferred to different locations just to cover them up,this has continued for long,if police kill person no case whether u ar innocent or not. If the people doing this ar being brought to book den it wil stop bt no, and most of the people doing this ar the hausa soldiers n police. If Nnamdi is guilty why delaying to bring him to court?, Nnamdi has evidence to back up every comment he makes. The day he'll appear in court! Every politician would b in soup, that is their fear. @freennamdikanu
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by nike4love: 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2015
Image123:

The DSS is a federal parastatal not northern. Nnamdi's crimes are against Nigeria, not Britain or America. This should be commonsense.
U called him a terrorist,so u mean the leader of isis can reside and freely enter England bec he has not commit any crime against England Ans me MR!!!
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by Mrblaze06: 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
stuff46:

Inciting words that only tenders its anger on the bigot for the who listens to his radio station, if not the federal government has just succeeded in popularizing his with his arrest.

Two ways to be a hero, is either to be it in a positive manner or negative, either way you are celebrated. FG has just showed that in all, they are incapable of handling one man without staring dust.Yes that's the only mistake the FG made...they should have allowed him to be tried in court...

Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by kossyablaze(m): 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
naijapips02:

it is what it is bro. Nnamdi should not get away from all that he's done.

I've heard that conman threaten Buhari's Family and kids....I've heard him command his followers to kill a man....one radio station owner in owerri.

Honestly bro, Nnamdi should be made to pay for his crimes. Doing otherwise would make Nigeria appear weak.

You can't blackmail a nation Like Nigeria into submission. He must go through all the proceedings as entrenched in the laws of our legal system.

That is what makes us a Sovereign state.
Ur level of stupidity is outta dis world...omo ale
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by Image123(m): 12:13am On Dec 07, 2015
nike4love:

U called him a terrorist,so u mean the leader of isis can reside and freely enter England bec he has not commit any crime against England Ans me MR!!!

He's not an international terrorist or wanted internationally. He's a terrorist in Nigeria. The leader of ISIS has killed different nationals and is wanted internationally. Nnamdi wants to kill Nigerians and uses a Nigerian passport, and nationality for his bank account and whatever school(s) he attended. If Nigeria declared him wanted or reported him to Interpol, he will be picked up on good grounds.
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by princejayboss: 1:02am On Dec 07, 2015
Image123:

You've got to be kidding me or not thinking at all. Nationality is not by choice. You don't just choose to be a Briton or American or Canadian, there are terms and conditions. Nnamdi for instance has dual citizenship, we are told. He did not choose it, he met laid down rules and conditions. That's citizenship. Now, it's not by force for him to live in Nigeria, but he should not claim Nigeria's land or territory as his. I'm sure you recognise the map of Nigeria and its territorial borders. Anyone who does not want to live in Nigeria should go buy land elsewhere and live there, simples. Unity and Peace is worth holding on to and defending, i guess you do not understand the implications of a lack of unity and peace. Nigeria remains a nation BOUND in freedom, peace and unity. We will defend that unity as pledged from childhood till tomorrow, that is righteous thing to do.
Nnamdi did not awaken any spirit, he has only taken advantage of the unfortunate situations on ground, the mass unemployment, the victory of the North in the last elections, and some PDP members underground support for the destabilization of the country.
Your revenge story and mission is not tenable enough to disturb the peace and unity of Nigeria. Go find solace in churc, mosque or in the arms of something/one you love. Venting revenge, anger and frustration on everybody cannot undo the past.

Oga read what I said earlier.... Which being a of the state of Nigeria is a choice by each region.... Take it or leave it.

Nigeria is not at peace and can never be, I can only defend the unity and the said peace when Mr Okoro from the east need the same Jamb score with Mr Mohammed to go the university..... Fact is this.... We are different people, different beliefs and ideology, keep us as a nation is stupidity at the highest level.

One tool they used in keeping this nation as one country was abolishing history in schools.... If unadulterated history still exist in schools .... You will never speak of unity.... Where is the unity when over 30,000 igbos were killed, where is the unity when igbo were murdered cos the inception of sharia law.... Where are the unity when Igbo people were killed because of Mohammed movie in the western world..... Where was the unity when Igbo were killed in jos ......

Oga Nigeria died as a nation in 1966 after the black September.

Imagine it this was, I stay in same house with you.... We contribute to be together, I told you am done, I want to leave alone .... You insist I must live with you or I die .... Must I live with you.... Even at my own cost?..... This is just it..... I pray that the north can find oil miraculously at the Chad basin so they can live on their own .... Though its impossible to find oil there according to my science.

Speaking of nationality... I have dual citizenship and as such I can ditch any the day i so desire, I can tell you that mine was a choice irrespective that it has nothing to do with what we are saying here.

I for a person hate Nnamdi kalu style but I dare Nigeria government to call for a referendum at the south-east .... You will be shock in the result.... Then you will know that even the Yoruba want out too...

Peace
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by nike4love: 9:54am On Dec 07, 2015
Image123:

He's not an international terrorist or wanted internationally. He's a terrorist in Nigeria. The leader of ISIS has killed different nationals and is wanted internationally. Nnamdi wants to kill Nigerians and uses a Nigerian passport, and nationality for his bank account and whatever school(s) he attended. If Nigeria declared him wanted or reported him to Interpol, he will be picked up on good grounds.
Hahahahahaha oga do u read the nonsense u wrote?ok oga educate us and tell us
the difference betwn intl terrorist and a local terrorist?
How many innocent people has NNADI KANU murdered to label him a terrorist?
And also tell us is self defence a crime?
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by nike4love: 10:03am On Dec 07, 2015
Image123:

Ehee oga also tell us the section and sub section in nigerian constitution that states U should arrest and detain a person for the crime U thought he wants to commit We re waiting oga lecturer.
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by Image123(m): 10:20am On Dec 07, 2015
princejayboss:

Oga read what I said earlier.... Which being a of the state of Nigeria is a choice by each region.... Take it or leave it.

Nigeria is not at peace and can never be, I can only defend the unity and the said peace when Mr Okoro from the east need the same Jamb score with Mr Mohammed to go the university..... Fact is this.... We are different people, different beliefs and ideology, keep us as a nation is stupidity at the highest level.

One tool they used in keeping this nation as one country was abolishing history in schools.... If unadulterated history still exist in schools .... You will never speak of unity.... Where is the unity when over 30,000 igbos were killed, where is the unity when igbo were murdered cos the inception of sharia law.... Where are the unity when Igbo people were killed because of Mohammed movie in the western world..... Where was the unity when Igbo were killed in jos ......

Imagine it this was, I stay in same house with you.... We contribute to be together, I told you am done, I want to leave alone .... You insist I must live with you or I die .... Must I live with you.... Even at my own cost?..... This is just it..... I pray that the north can find oil miraculously at the Chad basin so they can live on their own .... Though its impossible to find oil there according to my science.

Speaking of nationality... I have dual citizenship and as such I can ditch any the day i so desire, I can tell you that mine was a choice irrespective that it has nothing to do with what we are saying here.

I for a person hate Nnamdi kalu style but I dare Nigeria government to call for a referendum at the south-east .... You will be shock in the result.... Then you will know that even the Yoruba want out too...

Peace

Youre full of propaganda. Peace indeed.
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by Image123(m): 10:28am On Dec 07, 2015
nike4love:

Hahahahahaha oga do u read the nonsense u wrote?ok oga educate us and tell us
the difference betwn intl terrorist and a local terrorist?
How many innocent people has NNADI KANU murdered to label him a terrorist?
And also tell us is self defence a crime?

A terrorist generally is one who frightens people as a way of achieving a political goal, that's what Nnamdi is. He doesn't have to be a suicide bomber or a religious fanatic. Nnamdi is a criminal in Nigeria because of the crime of insurrection and treason.
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by Image123(m): 10:32am On Dec 07, 2015
nike4love:

Ehee oga also tell us the section and sub section in nigerian constitution that states U should arrest and detain a person for the crime U thought he wants to commit We re waiting oga lecturer.

Are you kidding or really ignorant? Insurrection and treasonable felony are crimes. These are things Nnamdi and his cohorts have done since when Buhari's campaign gained momentum till date. You've got to be truly ignorant or joking to claim not to be aware.
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by nike4love: 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
Image123:

Are you kidding or really ignorant? Insurrection and treasonable felony are crimes. These are things Nnamdi and his cohorts have done since when Buhari's campaign gained momentum till date. You've got to be truly ignorant or joking to claim not to be aware.
Insurrections is a VIOLENT uprising against a govt. List the acts of violence of NNAMDI.
The man is not a politician,he is a freedom fighter,the act of treason is the attempt to kill or to overthrow the govt. Hw did he commit that?
And why has the DSS of the north attempting to discontinue the case?
Mind you nigeria is a democratic state this place is not saudi arabia!!!
In UN there is right for self determination.
Why do U guys support this man that is violating the rule of law in this country in the name of buhari?
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by princejayboss: 5:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
Image123:

Youre full of propaganda. Peace indeed.

Oga go read your history books.... Nothing like propaganda...... Peace
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by nike4love: 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
Image123:

A terrorist generally is one who frightens people as a way of achieving a political goal, that's what Nnamdi is. He doesn't have to be a suicide bomber or a religious fanatic. Nnamdi is a criminal in Nigeria because of the crime of insurrection and treason.
YES I have heard what I want to hear,who said bamboon and dogs will soak in blood?
What happened to those innocent youth corpers in the north after [ur ans] lost election in 2011?
After a threat ppl where massacred,now U re defending the same man that incited his tout to massacre ppl!!!
If NNAMDI is a terrorist it means britain is harbouring a terrorist?
I was waiting for ur explanation betwn local and intl terrorist which never came.and I tell u now terrorism is one crime the whole world frowns at,if he is one Britain would arrest him straight away.tell urself the truth.
Like I said before NNAMDI is not a politician.
gets ur fact right before U write thrash.
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by Image123(m): 5:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
nike4love:

Insurrections is a VIOLENT uprising against a govt. List the acts of violence of NNAMDI.
The man is not a politician,he is a freedom fighter,the act of treason is the attempt to kill or to overthrow the govt. Hw did he commit that?
And why has the DSS of the north attempting to discontinue the case?
Mind you nigeria is a democratic state this place is not saudi arabia!!!
In UN there is right for self determination.
Why do U guys support this man that is violating the rule of law in this country in the name of buhari?

Insurrection a rebellion against the government or rulers of a country, often involving armed conflict. Inciting many people to burn down (the zoo) Nigeria, causing unrest at church programmes and crusades, making violent threats against the President and other Nigerians, these are all criminal acts. Attmenpting to overthrow Nigeria from governing South East regions of Nigerian territory, making inciting statements and public threats to burn down Nigerian embassies are not freedofighting but attempts to become a law to oneself. Nnamdi's case is in court, let him wait for his time. This is how many Nigerians time are wasted in court sorrily. Even a more powerful Dasuki is currently affected. Saraki is affected. Our judiciary cannot suddenly become 'born again' for Nnamdi's sake.
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by Image123(m): 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
princejayboss:

Oga go read your history books.... Nothing like propaganda...... Peace

You can't put "Peace" at the end of your posts and be agitating for war, it's an irony. Either you do not know what you are saying or you do not know what you are saying. Spreading propaganda will do you no good either.

Any God fearing person and Nigerian has pledged for years to defend the unity of the Nation. It is only right to. All humans are not equal, whether by tribe or country or gender or IQ or wealth or bloodgroup or whatever criteria. Even all nations do not have the same size, landmass, population, leaders or natural resources. That doesn't mean one nation should leave the planet or not partake in united efforts at peace and progress. Nigeria has been at relative peace except for areas in the North East recently, and then of course the civil war of 1966-1970, and other brief religious and political crises across the country. Unity can be achieved even in diversity as is seen in the USA. Unity is not necessarily uniformity like you seen to be proposing with JAMB scores. That a family is united doesn't mean they must all have the dsame age or education or same account balance, that is uniformity, we are looking for UNITY.

Propaganda. Who are "they"? When did 'they' abolish history in schools? Igbos are not he only people affected by the unfortunate situations in the world, please stop these childish pettiness, the world does not revolve around one tribe.

More propaganda. There is no enlightened person or world leader or neutral literate across the world that will openly say Nigeria died as a nation in 1966. Nigeria's flag is at the UN, the Commonwealth, the AU etc. If you want to leave, leave legally and lawfully. Don't leave by stealing my stuff and land, don't leave unlawfully, don't spread hate speech, and incite people to destabilize me and burn down my house in an attempt to leave. Be civil if you can't be righteous. BTW, mention the South East states that are oil producing.

Ditch already please sir. Stop filling Nigerian when it favours you. Your school and other countries think you are Nigerian. You travel and work as a Nigerian. Your bank(s) think you are Nigerian. Ditch already instead of making noise about it and disturbing the peace of others. You are a Nigerian because of your parents and because you were probably born in Nigeria, that is not much of a choice IMHO.
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by Image123(m): 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
nike4love:

YES I have heard what I want to hear,who said bamboon and dogs will soak in blood?
What happened to those innocent youth corpers in the north after [ur ans] lost election in 2011?
After a threat ppl where massacred,now U re defending the same man that incited his tout to massacre ppl!!!
If NNAMDI is a terrorist it means britain is harbouring a terrorist?
I was waiting for ur explanation betwn local and intl terrorist which never came.and I tell u now terrorism is one crime the whole world frowns at,if he is one Britain would arrest him straight away.tell urself the truth.
Like I said before NNAMDI is not a politician.
gets ur fact right before U write thrash.

The condition of hearing what you want to hear is what they call 'having itchy ears'. It will not do you much good. It is very easy, straight forward and commonsense for any political analyst to predict what happens when the people's vote don't count. This is the context of the question that Buhari was asked in the interview, to which he replied that things will be very tough. This is the common meaning of the idiom when translated from hausa to English. It is only sensational to translate it directly. In a contest between dogs and baboons, when both are soaked in blood, it means the fight/contest is tough. This has nothing to do with people fighting and killing corps members. In the last elections, APC told people to protect their votes. That simply meant for them to wait at the polling units until results were declared or something. If anybody decided to bring a gun and shoot electoral officers or shoot christians, that is never what APC said or meant, and thank God that didn't happen. Asari Dokubo and many PDP people promised to make Nigeria ungovernable and never to allow Buhari be President. People say different things during election period. It is the duty of government to provide protection and adequate security, and to prosecute convict anyone found guilty. Sto putting the past government's failings on others.
Nnamdi is a a local terrorist. Every nation in the world harbours different sinners, theives, rapists, murderers etc. It's not like Nnamdi was living in Britain's government house or was declared wanted. He was simply ignored until the 'fullness of time'. i didn't say Nnamdi is a politician, i said and say again that Nnamdi is a criminal. His crimes are against Nigeria and he is currently sitting in detention awaiting his fate.
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by nike4love: 11:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
Image123:

The condition of hearing what you want to hear is what they call 'having itchy ears'. It will not do you much good. It is very easy, straight forward and commonsense for any political analyst to predict what happens when the people's vote don't count. This is the context of the question that Buhari was asked in the interview, to which he replied that things will be very tough. This is the common meaning of the idiom when translated from hausa to English. It is only sensational to translate it directly. In a contest between dogs and baboons, when both are soaked in blood, it means the fight/contest is tough. This has nothing to do with people fighting and killing corps members. In the last elections, APC told people to protect their votes. That simply meant for them to wait at the polling units until results were declared or something. If anybody decided to bring a gun and shoot electoral officers or shoot christians, that is never what APC said or meant, and thank God that didn't happen. Asari Dokubo and many PDP people promised to make Nigeria ungovernable and never to allow Buhari be President. People say different things during election period. It is the duty of government to provide protection and adequate security, and to prosecute convict anyone found guilty. Sto putting the past government's failings on others.
Nnamdi is a a local terrorist. Every nation in the world harbours different sinners, theives, rapists, murderers etc. It's not like Nnamdi was living in Britain's government house or was declared wanted. He was simply ignored until the 'fullness of time'. i didn't say Nnamdi is a politician, i said and say again that Nnamdi is a criminal. His crimes are against Nigeria and he is currently sitting in detention awaiting his fate.
So who incited those almajiri to pick up arms and slaughter ppl
Ok u have changed his offence from a terrorist to a local criminal?ok well noted.
What's stops buhari to report him to the authorities of the country he operates his pirate radio? So that they jail him like they did ibori.
Tell me another terrorist that has been harboured or harbouring in europe
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by nike4love: 1:12am On Dec 09, 2015
Image123:

Insurrection a rebellion against the government or rulers of a country, often involving armed conflict. Inciting many people to burn down (the zoo) Nigeria, causing unrest at church programmes and crusades, making violent threats against the President and other Nigerians, these are all criminal acts. Attmenpting to overthrow Nigeria from governing South East regions of Nigerian territory, making inciting statements and public threats to burn down Nigerian embassies are not freedofighting but attempts to become a law to oneself. Nnamdi's case is in court, let him wait for his time. This is how many Nigerians time are wasted in court sorrily. Even a more powerful Dasuki is currently affected. Saraki is affected. Our judiciary cannot suddenly become 'born again' for Nnamdi's sake.

Ok Buharis threat and the killings of innocent ppl re not terrorism and insurrection,rather it is IDIOM,fulani herdsmen killing innocent ppl re not crimes,
But the man that is fighting for self determination and freedom is a terrorist for seeking to protect his ppl from getting murdered in cold blood.ok I understand that now. Time wasting and the silly and unnecessary adjournment by the judiciary,the influence of the daura secret service Dss on the judiciary re the some of the act U re proud of as a nigerian, to even write on a blog for the world to see.
Welcome to niger [the animal kingdom]where baboons and monkeys soaking in their own blood is a mere idiom.......
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by Image123(m): 1:17am On Dec 09, 2015
nike4love:

So who incited those almajiri to pick up arms and slaughter ppl
Ok u have changed his offence from a terrorist to a local criminal?ok well noted.
What's stops buhari to report him to the authorities of the country he operates his pirate radio? So that they jail him like they did ibori.
Tell me another terrorist that has been harboured or harbouring in europe

What almajiris? Nnamdi is a local terrorist interested in harming Nigerians. His crime is not international, he was picked up when necessary.
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by Image123(m): 1:24am On Dec 09, 2015
nike4love:

Ok Buharis threat and the killings of innocent ppl re not terrorism and insurrection,rather it is IDIOM,fulani herdsmen killing innocent ppl re not crimes,
But the man that is fighting for self determination and freedom is a terrorist for seeking to protect his ppl from getting murdered in cold blood.ok I understand that now. Time wasting and the silly and unnecessary adjournment by the judiciary,the influence of the daura secret service Dss on the judiciary re the some of the act U re proud of as a nigerian, to even write on a blog for the world to see.
Welcome to niger [the animal kingdom]where baboons and monkeys soaking in their own blood is a mere idiom.......

Obviously you have an agenda and are averse and immune to commonsense. Deal with the fact that Nnamdi is a local terrorist, a criminal currently in detention. Throwing up dust adds nothing to what's on ground. Making ridiculous unfounded claims and accusations don't help your case. It just shows you off as one of the ipob misguided youths.
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by nike4love: 7:54am On Dec 09, 2015
Image123:

Obviously you have an agenda and are averse and immune to commonsense. Deal with the fact that Nnamdi is a local terrorist, a criminal currently in detention. Throwing up dust adds nothing to what's on ground. Making ridiculous unfounded claims and accusations don't help your case. It just shows you off as one of the ipob misguided youths.
Hahahahaha an ipob member
I lost a close frd to that after election crisis in the north,I hate injustice and that is what this govt of buhari is doing,
Common sense or no common sense its very disgraceful for u to support a tyrant in this democratic country.
The judiciary has become a toy in the hands of buhari,
U have successfully avoided most questions I asked,and if I may ask what is on ground in nigeria?
Finally the court will sit on NNAMDIs case on 16th,I hope the chief judge will not loose his generation that day.
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by nike4love: 8:06am On Dec 09, 2015
Image123:

What almajiris? Nnamdi is a local terrorist interested in harming Nigerians. His crime is not international, he was picked up when necessary.
U have not ans my question,name one civilised country like England that is harbouring or has the record to have harboured a local terrorist??
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by Image123(m): 12:09am On Dec 10, 2015
nike4love:

U have not ans my question,name one civilised country like England that is harbouring or has the record to have harboured a local terrorist??

What do you mean by harbour? Was he with the British government? He wasn't declared wanted or something, or you don't understand what it means to harbour a criminal?
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by Image123(m): 12:13am On Dec 10, 2015
nike4love:

Hahahahaha an ipob member
I lost a close frd to that after election crisis in the north,I hate injustice and that is what this govt of buhari is doing,
Common sense or no common sense its very disgraceful for u to support a tyrant in this democratic country.
The judiciary has become a toy in the hands of buhari,
U have successfully avoided most questions I asked,and if I may ask what is on ground in nigeria?
Finally the court will sit on NNAMDIs case on 16th,I hope the chief judge will not loose his generation that day.

More rubbish. Speak coordinatedly and release yourself from your loss, you're not the first person to lose someone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023: Anxiety In Amaechiā€™s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu / 2019: Saraki Set To Launch Presidential Bid / Owerri Jailbreak: Inmates Turn To Cleaning, Hawking Jobs For Survival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.