Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu (38434 Views)

Before They Mislead President Buhari: Dele Momodu / The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu Pendulum By Dele Momodu- This Day / The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by silent10(m): 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
Saturn213:

You guys keep making a comparison to Scotland but what you fail to realize is that the Scottish Independence movement is made up of intellectuals, academics and politicians. They provided evidence of how their country will be constituted if they got independence, from oil treaties with Norway, decommissioning of nuclear facilities. They had several bases covered before asking for independence. The Scottish people saw evidence of how their country will function if they leave the union.

It is not like Ipod run by an illiterate that goes on radio calling for the massacre of Nigerians and calling Leaders names and asking for his supporters to murder a well know Nigerian Pastor. He was even caught on video asking for money to buy arms. This is an unprofessional illiterate with no common sense.

The Scottish spent years trying to convince their people, they then formed a party - the SNP. After decades of campaigning, they got majority of political seats in the Scottish Parliament. Even after that, it took them years to convince the UK government to agree to a referendum. The whole process took over 50 years. It is a separation and not a tea party.

When Igbos are serious, they will vote for a party that wants Biafra independence, they will make them senators, HORs and governors. After that they can negotiate with the Nigerian state for a referendum.

You just dont wake up one morning and start shouting Referendum. It will take decades of negotiations and talks.
Now dis is epic
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
PassingShot:

Empty threats and chest beating that has not achieved ANYTHING for you guys since 1967. I thought Kanu commanded you guys to burn the zoo upon his arrest ni. So, what are you waiting for?

Nonsense!

Aren't you aware of the fuel scarcity? Kerosene and diesel alone will not suffice grin
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by silent10(m): 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
basilo101:

but Buhari did nt jst threaten to kill, he carried out his threat in 2011.
Where is d evidence of wat u claim? Talk is cheap huh!
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by domnwan(m): 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
So far so good.....for the first time here,I saw a truthful Nigerian without ethnic or religious sentiment.....Jah bless you
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by scachy(m): 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
kingthreat:

Nigerians don't give a hoot anymore. When majority of you Easterners agree, we will drive you all out to the eroded resourceless land of Biafra.

Sorry, u need to grow up man. Self determination is no crime. Grow up n stop sounding like u r already getting frustrated.
Ur myopic view reminds me of what OBJ told Dubai Govt wen they came for financial assistance, he said n I quote "can anything good come of the desert "
Alas, who doesn't talk about Dubai in today's world?.
Fool, go get some knowledge.

3 Likes

Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by sinistermind(m): 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
Saturn213:

You guys keep making a comparison to Scotland but what you fail to realize is that the Scottish Independence movement is made up of intellectuals, academics and politicians. They provided evidence of how their country will be constituted if they got independence, from oil treaties with Norway, decommissioning of nuclear facilities. They had several bases covered before asking for independence. The Scottish people saw evidence of how their country will function if they leave the union.

It is not like Ipod run by an illiterate that goes on radio calling for the massacre of Nigerians and calling Leaders names and asking for his supporters to murder a well know Nigerian Pastor. He was even caught on video asking for money to buy arms. This is an unprofessional illiterate with no common sense.

The Scottish spent years trying to convince their people, they then formed a party - the SNP. After decades of campaigning, they got majority of political seats in the Scottish Parliament. Even after that, it took them years to convince the UK government to agree to a referendum. The whole process took over 50 years. It is a separation and not a tea party.

When Igbos are serious, they will vote for a party that wants Biafra independence, they will make them senators, HORs and governors. After that they can negotiate with the Nigerian state for a referendum.

You just dont wake up one morning and start shouting Referendum. It will take decades of negotiations and talks.

Nice one... I keep saying that the whole Biafra things doesn't have a road map nor an economic structure.
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by kingthreat(m): 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
scachy:

Sorry, u need to grow up man. Self determination is no crime. Grow up n stop sounding like u r already getting frustrated.
Ur myopic view reminds me of what OBJ told Dubai Govt wen they came for financial assistance, he said n I quote "can anything good come of the desert "
Alas, who doesn't talk about Dubai in today's world?.
Fool, go get some knowledge.

Lol, comparing yiboland to Dubai. Please get you and your kindred out of Lagos and other parts of Yorubaland. We don't give a hoot about the Igbos and we wont fight to have you in Nigeria anymore
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by sinistermind(m): 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
prettyboi1:

Yesterday, I was going to write a post about how comprehension is a big problem to us,Nigerians but I eventually let it pass. No where on earth did Buhari say 'if he doesn't rule,that blood would flow'. What he said (without quotation ) was if PDP continued to rig,the baboon and the dog would be soaked in blood. Is that too hard to understand or translate? Rigging always comes with agitations and unhappiness that makes people start fighting...simple explanation but lack of comprehension made people misquote and misunderstand. If you know anything about "national integrity ",you would know that people like Kanu cannot be tolerated after threatening national security. Sadly,y'all prefer playing local tribal and ethnic politics in 2015..SMH. I,personally, I don't give a shiit about tribe..I always tell people who care to know that "I AM A NIGERIAN,FVCK TRIBE". Go and watch the video where Kanu was asking for sponsors for 'guns and bullets' to fight 'the zoo' and you're here talking local tribal crap. A criminal is a criminal and should be treated as such according to the law.
God Bless Nigeria.

And in your opinion, the continual incarceration of Nnamdi will die down the protest?
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by eleojo23: 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
Saturn213:

You are making me break my silence on nairaland by quoting you. smiley
I must confess that this is a very sensible post. Thumbs up!
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by princejayboss: 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
Image123:

Osama and Shekau are also popular. Ebola and Hitler were popular. The government should not just fold its hands or act in pretence like Nnamdi did nothing. Scapegoat he will be by God's grace. We've all pledged several times to defend the unity of this country. Some fellow and his jobless misguided following would not be allowed to trample on our territory and oneness in the name of freedom.

Oga I don't know if most of you guy think with your ass... Been part of the state of Nigeria is and should be solely a choice by the people of the region.... How can you force people to be with you ... It's one Nigeria or die.... What are the rest afraid of?

I will never solicit to Nnamdi kalu style .... One thing he was able to do was to awaken the spirit of the people in the region.... Since 1970 to date nobody have seen such a unity among igbo people.

I can be in one country with a Yoruba man but I don't want to be in same country with an Hausa man.. .... I can never forgive them for using cos video of Muhammad in the west to burn a church where three of my family lost their lives....

One day I will pay them in a good coin

1 Like

Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by comsoy(m): 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
True talk, man.

Indeed, if there is anything the Nigerian government has done by detaining Nnamdi Kanu, it is that it has helped given them publicity enough to fire them to win general sympathies.

Truth be told, if these protests upon protests would stop the government need to consult with the different agitating groups involved. That way, Nigeria should be safe yet again from imminent danger.

God bless Naija!
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by Kennydoc(m): 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
Saturn213:

I may not like your usual stance on NL but for once, I agree you made some sense.

I'm Igbo but I don't really fancy this Biafran agitation. I believe that a prosperous Nigeria will do the Igbos better than Biafra.

My major annoyance with Nigeria is the injustice especially from the North. How can the same region that is educationally disadvantaged continually have more of their people in the civil service, political positions and the entire nation's work force?

Imagine that NW and NE recently got 25 and 26 Comptrollers of Nigerian Customs respectively, while the SE got only 4, yet the SE has at least double the enrolment into universities than either of NE or NW. This is itself is gross injustice.
Go through the entire Federal Civil service, and a similar situation keeps playing itself.
For how long shall this cheating continue, and we keep bearing it?

Fulani militants will enter people's villages and slaughter indigenes on their own soil, yet nobody can challenge them.
There are just a lot of ills going on in this nation, and many of them stem from the inability of northerners to treat other Nigerians equally.

I would have loved if we (Igbos) share the same country with only the SS, Middle belt and Yorubas. The country would have been a lot better and more peaceful than it is now. Even the Yorubas are being marginalised, though they are bearing it more than Igbos.

The best solution to the whole mess we're experiencing is a reversal to regional government. Let each region or geopolitical zone decide their fate and govern themselves, and let powers at the centre be reduced to the barest minimum. Nigeria will be a lot better, as it will spur competition among regions.

May God help this nation, even as I pray that there shall be no war, in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by PassingShot(m): 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
basilo101:

but Buhari did nt jst threaten to kill, he carried out his threat in 2011.
If I concede to you on your claim about Buhari just for argument sake, it must mean that GEJ was a lame duck for him to have watched on as Buhari carried out the purported killing.

And that GEJ was a docile president doesn't mean Buhari must be one.

You're just too unintelligent to argue logically.

1 Like

Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by PassingShot(m): 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
Descartes:
@Passingshot, there are some issues you need not be involved, which are way beyond your supposed 'intellectual' ability. This biafra issue as outlined by Delemomodu is one of them.
Oya, take Dele Momodu with you and other sympathizers and go and free your illiterate freedom fighter nah. undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by Descartes: 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
PassingShot:

Oya, take Dele Momodu with you and other sympathizers and go and free your illiterate freedom fighter nah. undecided undecided undecided

Nnamdi Kanu an illiterate? You are indeed suffering from brown roof syndrome

4 Likes

Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by princejayboss: 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
naijapips02:

it is what it is bro. Nnamdi should not get away from all that he's done.

I've heard that conman threaten Buhari's Family and kids....I've heard him command his followers to kill a man....one radio station owner in owerri.

Honestly bro, Nnamdi should be made to pay for his crimes. Doing otherwise would make Nigeria appear weak.

You can't blackmail a nation Like Nigeria into submission. He must go through all the proceedings as entrenched in the laws of our legal system.

That is what makes us a Sovereign state.

How many times have your government punished those who kill nearly 2000 people because of a video of Mohammed in the west.

We have to speak with sincerity at times.... I wonder when people will not be biased with their assessment

2 Likes

Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by Eluwilussit(m): 7:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
naijapips02:

I've heard that conman threaten Buhari's Family and kids....I've heard him command his followers to kill a man....one radio station owner in owerri.

Honestly bro, Nnamdi should be made to pay for his crimes. Doing otherwise would make Nigeria appear weak.

You can't blackmail a nation Like Nigeria into submission. He must go through all the proceedings as entrenched in the laws of our legal system.

How many times did this shithead of a president threaten Nigerians in the past? If u can't see the logic in what Dele is saying, it is too bad. Some of us never heard about nnamdi Kanu until he was incarcerated, neither did I know about his radio Biafra but at the moment, even foreign heads of states know about him.

It is tough but what Dele said is a superior way of thinking.

1 Like

Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by PassingShot(m): 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
Descartes:

Nnamdi Kanu an illiterate? You are indeed suffering from brown roof syndrome
HE is even worse than an illiterate. A literate will understand that secession is not achieved by wishful thoughts.

A proper literate human being will understand that plans and strategies must have been well in place before you embark on secession fight with a federal government. Alas, we have now known that all the talk about one million riffles for one million of his soldiers are mere empty talk as usual with his tribe.

I thought he instructed you guys to set the zoo ablaze as soon as he's arrested. What are you waiting for?

Dolts!
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by Descartes: 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
PassingShot:

HE is even worse than an illiterate. A literate will understand that secession is not achieved by wishful thoughts.

A proper literate human being will understand that plans and strategies must have been well in place before you embark on secession fight with a federal government. Alas, we have now known that all the talk about one million riffles for one million of his soldiers are mere empty talk as usual with his tribe.

I thought he instructed you guys to set the zoo ablaze as soon as he's arrested. What are you waiting for?

Dolts!

You have proven me right that this very issue is above you. No need engaging you cos what you have written above is nothing but a thought of an infant.

1 Like

Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by linusbnn(m): 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
naijapips02:

You just dey make noise,when violence set na,you go run. Kanu is guilty of treasonable offence,why not try him in court?
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by PassingShot(m): 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
Descartes:

You have proven me right that this very issue is above you. No need engaging you cos what you have written above is nothing but a thought of an infant.
This is the usual escape strategy of a defeated soul! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by Descartes: 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
PassingShot:

This is the usual escape strategy of a defeated soul! cheesy cheesy cheesy

You must be a joker. cheesy You mean all the grand scheme will be laid bare for Zoogeria to exploit? shocked
This gonna be in three phases, namely:.... wink
Biafra will come in the fullness of time
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by PassingShot(m): 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
Descartes:

You must be a joker. cheesy You mean all the grand scheme will be laid bare for Zoogeria to exploit? shocked
This gonna be in three phases, namely:.... wink
Biafra will come in the fullness of time
Funny guys!

Firstly, it was the zoo dare not touch Kanu or else we burn it down.

When he was picked, it became "that's the strategy. The zoo has fallen for the trap". It's about six weeks now, we are still waiting for the worse from you guys.

Now, you want the government to use "Dele Momodu's Option" which is to release him and discuss with him. NO WAY!

Bring your worst on!

Good night! grin grin grin
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by biafranking: 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
Csami:

After Kanu ordered the killing of Hausas and yorubas, I immediately went out to hunt my yoruba neighbors and to lynch the Hausa guy selling his stock peacefully. Well Mr, we're no zombies unlike the president that lost an election one time and some youth corpers lost their lives because his zombies were ever ready to kill.
The blood of the innocent will speak for justice on buhari's head. He will never rule Nigeria in peace.
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by Descartes: 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
PassingShot:

Funny guys!

Firstly, it was the zoo dare not touch Kanu or else we burn it down.

When he was picked, it became "that's the strategy. The zoo has fallen for the trap". It's about six weeks now, we are still waiting for the worse from you guys.

Now, you want the government to use "Dele Momodu's Option" which is to release him and discuss with him. NO WAY!

Bring your worst on!

Good night! grin grin grin

To win your opponent in a fight, you must keep him/her in the dark. That's what's happening to Zoogeria /zoogerians

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari’s Choice Fuels Anti-jonathan Sentiments In North / Atiku Abubakar's Birthday Message To Obasanjo At 82 / Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.