Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

No Sex Till Marriage: The Remedy To The Major Challenges Are Found In Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex Till Marriage: The Remedy To The Major Challenges Are Found In Marriage. (735 Views)

26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage / No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Sex Till Marriage: The Remedy To The Major Challenges Are Found In Marriage. by Medley(m): 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
I want to take some time out to elucidate on some points i have put forward earlier in this article:

www.nairaland.com/2389449/7-reasons-why-test-sexual

To correct the mindset that corroborate the belief of having sex before going down the aisle.

It's bewildering when we paint a picture and explain a different scenario,in order for the practice of pre-marital sex to be encouraged. That you gave away something precious doesn't make those that still have theirs visionless or outdated.

Many marriages in this our 21st century are ending in divorce and countless unfaithfulness because of what we see as challenges - which we should have seen as what we must grow upon.

This percieved challenges can only be remedied if truly those in this relationship are truly in it's for love and not lust. Let's look into this challenges.

1. Your Future sexual satisfaction is not guaranteed, but your marriage is guaranteed if you can't do without each other.

What's your definition of sexual satisfaction? Are you considering that they are two sides to a coin? If you're satisfied,is your partner satisfied ? How long will you have this sexual encounters with your partner and others after him/her before you say he/she can satisfy your expectations sexually - you may end up single for life doing this - because you may be blocking the room for that man/woman that want you not only because of sex, but because you compliments each other in all other areas of marriage. Some partner may even bring up conditions that condom cannot be used, that's a sure way of destroying one's future with STD or HIV/AIDS. I wouldn't say sex can be done away with in marriage,but pre-marital sex to guarantee for maximum satisfaction is a deceit,that is preposterous. A partner can satisfy you with sexual enhancers,only to step when married. Other factors - psychologically, mentally, physically, emotionally, and neorologically may set in,are you going to call it quit after a Kid? Or you go out for one? Then why are we in marriage if we can get all this outside and remain single mothers and fathers,marriage should Be about companionship, patnership and love.

2.Insatiable crave for sex in marriage leads to Infidelity

Majority have been in relationship before and have explored different sexual encounters with various partners all in the guise of looking for whom to finally go down the aisle, this is the major cause why infidelity can exist,sooner it becomes a part of the man/woman.

You can't be satisfied if you are not contented - you will soon look outside. No man/woman has it all,if one is not given 100% in one of the pillars of marriage, he/she may be good in others and if truly it's love you won't let go.

When you are in marriage the thoughts of looking for alternatives is erased completely,this is when satisfaction can be reached. That he/she has unbelievable energy in bed before marriage also doesn't guarantee,that he/she will be the same in marriage.

3. Sexual chemistry is more guaranteed grow in marriage.

Sexual chemistry can also come by from a relationship born out of physical attraction - lust. What happens if the veil is removed after the end - sex - is had. If it is in marriage, were the two lovebirds crave for more of themselves, sharing all - physically, emotionally, and socially, and growing in understanding even to the slightest gestures,what other better place apart from marriage can sexual chemistry be greatly improved and kept. Sexual chemistry can fade in a relationship once sex is involved and doubts or consideration for unsatisfaction is being thought of.

4. Sex before marriage does not erase the risk of impotency.

Impotency has a long list of causes and can vary according to once definition. There are test that can be conducted to know if your partner is fertile or potent. If a relationship is built on love, partners reveal some of this flaws,and can decide to hide them. That once potent man can become impotent due to some medication, Endocrine disease i.e diabetes,Condition that affect the hearts and it's ability to pump blood well and some emotional causes.

Marriage in itself are meant for true lovers, that will see flaws in one area and find Joy in many other areas, that only want each other because that's when the world will be complete.

Sex for the purpose of erasing all doubts you may have before going down the aisle may only lead to many heart-breaks and lost time. He/she may satisfy you, but may not have eggs or sperm that can produce kids, what then will you do? Our fathers and mothers would not even be married if there were not virgins,and yet their marriage lasted up until their death - why can't ours work. We are not ready to be patient, we want quick fix, we aren't content, we want it the way it is in the movies and novels.

I don't expect every body to say YES, but we should not make people that are ready to stand make a U-turn,with lies.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Till Marriage: The Remedy To The Major Challenges Are Found In Marriage. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
As for me, I can never marry someone who I haven't had sex with before, it just doesn't make any sense.

Sexual compatibility is key for me when choosing my partner, and there is no way I can know if we are sexually compatible or not, when I haven't had sex with her.
Re: No Sex Till Marriage: The Remedy To The Major Challenges Are Found In Marriage. by obiorathesubtle: 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2015

Re: No Sex Till Marriage: The Remedy To The Major Challenges Are Found In Marriage. by Medley(m): 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
This article will is the other side to the coin of yesterdays article brought to front-page. Hope you do the needful.

CC:

lalasticlala
seun
Re: No Sex Till Marriage: The Remedy To The Major Challenges Are Found In Marriage. by elantraceey(f): 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
Nice one
Re: No Sex Till Marriage: The Remedy To The Major Challenges Are Found In Marriage. by Medley(m): 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
Decker:
As for me, I can never marry someone who I haven't had sex with before, it just doesn't make any sense.

Sexual compatibility is key for me when choosing my partner, and there is no way I can know if we are sexually compatible or not, when I haven't had sex with her.

will she qualify you to be compatible with her sexually after she had met your compatibilty test. Hope it won't take you too long before you find one
Re: No Sex Till Marriage: The Remedy To The Major Challenges Are Found In Marriage. by Medley(m): 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

not until lalasticlala and co-moderators moved the thread that subtly encourages the notion.

(1) (Reply)

Penastory : Don't Say Jesus (18+) / Ladies, Can Someone Please Explain This? / Edo Vs Yoruba:the Story Of True Love! & God Answered Murphy & Cynthia With Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.