Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Thugs Invade Heineken Lokpobiri's Home In Bayelsa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Invade Heineken Lokpobiri's Home In Bayelsa (22866 Views)

Thugs Invade Party Accreditation Ground In Anambra, Security Men Resist. Photos / Heineken Lokpobiri Visits Farmlands In Bayelsa (photos) / Confusion In APC As Party Suspends Timipre Sylva, Asks Lokpobiri To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Invade Heineken Lokpobiri's Home In Bayelsa by miqos02(m): 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
haba
Re: Thugs Invade Heineken Lokpobiri's Home In Bayelsa by okonja(m): 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
Whatever!
Re: Thugs Invade Heineken Lokpobiri's Home In Bayelsa by djWALE(m): 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
No security whatsoever in this zoo we live in...
Re: Thugs Invade Heineken Lokpobiri's Home In Bayelsa by superow: 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
Is it APC thugs that invaded his house? Useless PDP people, u have not seen anything at all.
Re: Thugs Invade Heineken Lokpobiri's Home In Bayelsa by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
OKKO:
The boys are ready to give it back to the Minister of State on his own coins. His guys are implicated as the ones controlling militants along Ekeremor and Southern Ijaw axis. They held election officers and materials hostage since yesterday night. APC is very desperate to hijack the elections in some local governments. The hotel where thumb printing was going on yesterday belongs to Lokpobiri...
He is among the saints assembled by PMB on his Federal cabinet...
God bless you for this

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Invade Heineken Lokpobiri's Home In Bayelsa by blackmaine: 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
Only in the zoo country selfish keepers
Re: Thugs Invade Heineken Lokpobiri's Home In Bayelsa by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
OKKO:
The boys are ready to give it back to the Minister of State on his own coins. His guys are implicated as the ones controlling militants along Ekeremor and Southern Ijaw axis. They held election officers and materials hostage since yesterday night. APC is very desperate to hijack the elections in some local governments. The hotel where thumb printing was going on yesterday belongs to Lokpobiri...

...IN his own coin.
...IN his cabinet.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Invade Heineken Lokpobiri's Home In Bayelsa by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
Nelkoko:
Wetin Apc n PDP dey play?...i mean wetin b d scores now?...how mani pple don die n house burnt?...i need scores abeg

Wicked of you!
Re: Thugs Invade Heineken Lokpobiri's Home In Bayelsa by diegwu01: 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
OKKO:
So he has been a Militant all these years or did he just become one when he joined the APC??.
The PDP enjoyed and patronized his services all along, he was even GEJ' choice of Speaker of The State House of Bayelsa.
How the tables are turned he suddenly has become the the Evil one.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade Heineken Lokpobiri's Home In Bayelsa by MrJah(m): 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
Even the APC flag bearer TPS is now a saint. Hahahaha. A drug addict who once said that yenagoa is not meant for poor people. He was a notorious dictator n I could remember when the masses pelted him with sachet water n stones during late Yaradua's visit to Bayelsa state.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Invade Heineken Lokpobiri's Home In Bayelsa by diegwu01: 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
MrJah:
Even the APC flag bearer TPS is now a saint. Hahahaha. A drug addict who once said that yenagoa is not meant for poor people. He was a notorious dictator n I could remember when the masses pelted him with sachet water n stones during late Yaradua's visit to Bayelsa state.
Are you scared Slyva might win this election?? i thought you guys said Bayelsa was a PDP state?
Re: Thugs Invade Heineken Lokpobiri's Home In Bayelsa by Nelkoko: 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ma dear no b like dat ooo...na normal tin cos pple most pack
ferhyntorlah:

Wicked of you!
Re: Thugs Invade Heineken Lokpobiri's Home In Bayelsa by odave: 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2015
efilefun:
This dude popc must be a drunkard to name his son after Heineken even the other name sounds like brewery
cheesy

Exactly my thought o, lol grin

Make I change my name to Goldberg too
Re: Thugs Invade Heineken Lokpobiri's Home In Bayelsa by millhouse: 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
OKKO:
elections in South South has always been a fight to the finish
Re: Thugs Invade Heineken Lokpobiri's Home In Bayelsa by ajayiopy: 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
Hmmm

Re: Thugs Invade Heineken Lokpobiri's Home In Bayelsa by koladebrainiac(m): 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
OKKO:

So this is how u guys reason here? Too bad. See how u just lied!! If army now kill those guys now, your story will now change that millitary are killing innocent ijaw pipu.
Ok oooo
Re: Thugs Invade Heineken Lokpobiri's Home In Bayelsa by Henovy: 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
lasisi69:
End time invasion
Lasisi69, as usual you are at it again with your end time posts. End time commenter!
Re: Thugs Invade Heineken Lokpobiri's Home In Bayelsa by henryblaze25(m): 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
OKKO:

The Minister got served, that Man has never allowed any election to hold in as much as he is contesting. If u can remember 2011, when Jega said a serving senator hijacked materials to his house. He is d said senator, Bois are ready 4 him

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade Heineken Lokpobiri's Home In Bayelsa by OFFICIAL336: 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
bamite:
Why are south south people so uncultured, they have vehemently refused to be civilized angry
U are very stupid. Why would u condemn over 32 million people becos of few miscreants. Only a descendant of the fallen angel can make that silly submission. U are an embarrassment. I give UP.
Re: Thugs Invade Heineken Lokpobiri's Home In Bayelsa by henryblaze25(m): 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
diegwu01:

So he has been a Militant all these years or did he just become one when he joined the APC??.
The PDP enjoyed and patronized his services all along, he was even GEJ' choice of Speaker of The State House of Bayelsa.
How the tables are turned he suddenly has become the the Evil one.
U lie! he wasn't speaker when Jonathan was d Governor. It was Boyelayefa Debekeme
Re: Thugs Invade Heineken Lokpobiri's Home In Bayelsa by bamite(m): 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
OFFICIAL336:

U are very stupid. Why would u condemn over 32 million people becos of few miscreants. Only a descendant of the fallen angel can make that silly submission. U are an embarrassment. I give UP.
It is this kind of behaviour that makes me say you people are primitive.. Smh no manners at all
Re: Thugs Invade Heineken Lokpobiri's Home In Bayelsa by ceejay4real(m): 11:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
lasisi69:
End time invasion

MAD MAN!

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade Heineken Lokpobiri's Home In Bayelsa by OFFICIAL336: 7:07am On Dec 06, 2015
bamite:
It is this kind of behaviour that makes me say you people are primitive.. Smh no manners at all
U condemned a whole SS, a group made up of over 32 million souls becos of few miscreants. Between us who is primitive? I give up on you. U are more than an embarrassment. But the truth is, where ever shithole u come from, we are light yrs ahead. #Ediot

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade Heineken Lokpobiri's Home In Bayelsa by bamite(m): 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
OFFICIAL336:

U condemned a whole SS, a group made up of over 32 million souls becos of few miscreants. Between us who is primitive? I give up on you. U are more than an embarrassment. But the truth is, where ever shithole u come from, we are light yrs ahead. #Ediot
Slowpoke.. Aint got time for you kind bruh, to hell with you.. You're doomed already

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogah Desperate For Immunity Against 12 Criminal Charges –ikpeazu / Osinbajo Meets With Protesting NLC, TUC Members / Governor Almakura Gives Car & Money To Physically Challenged Lady Without Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.