Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,295 members, 7,829,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Osinbajo Meets With Protesting NLC, TUC Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets With Protesting NLC, TUC Members (22881 Views)

Osinbajo, Ngige & Kachikwu Addressing Protesting NLC & TUC Members Today (Photos / Saraki & NASS Members Addressing Protesting NLC Members In Abuja (Photos) / NLC, TUC Kicks Off Protest In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Meets With Protesting NLC, TUC Members by Cambells: 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
The Acting President of Nigeria, Professor Yemi Osinbajo has met with labour leaders who staged a protest to the presidential villa demanding good governance.

The Senior Special Assistant to the acting president on Media and Publicity, Laolu Akande said in a tweet that the president's meeting with the labour members was "fruitful"

He said "Ag. President Osinbajo welcomed & interacted with reps of NLC, TUC & CSO protesters who marched to Aso Rock. It was a fruitful discussion".

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/osinbajo-meets-with-protesting-nlc-tuc.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Protesting NLC, TUC Members by chuksp09(m): 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
Fruitful my ass, just more promises.. .

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Protesting NLC, TUC Members by dorry62(f): 2:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
OK.What did they protest for?

10 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Protesting NLC, TUC Members by hushshinani(m): 2:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
It's cool.... den dey protest cos dem no get awuff money wey dem dey see before...

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Protesting NLC, TUC Members by Kingstel(m): 2:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
In Davido's voice, Nigeria don cast. sad

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Protesting NLC, TUC Members by omenkaLives(m): 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
News like this without at least a picture leaves so much to be desired.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Protesting NLC, TUC Members by helinues: 2:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
Good one..
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Protesting NLC, TUC Members by TINALETC3(f): 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
undecided pinshur or.............

14 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Protesting NLC, TUC Members by NameChecker: 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
kellykessy:
Osinbajo is a toothless bull dog

verygudbadguy:
Listening Acting President.

By their comments you know them

10 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Protesting NLC, TUC Members by Mrsmallaem: 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
Good
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Protesting NLC, TUC Members by verygudbadguy(m): 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
Listening Acting President.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Protesting NLC, TUC Members by Edwinmason(m): 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
waste of time and energy

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Protesting NLC, TUC Members by megamank(m): 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
chuksp09:

what should he had done? at least you should commend a kind gesture......buhari wouldnt have care if they had pulled down the gate.

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Protesting NLC, TUC Members by Splashme: 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
Nigerians have never suffered like this in the last 35yrs.

The worst PDP govt in 16yrs is 2000% times better than this Buhari govt

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Protesting NLC, TUC Members by PassingShot(m): 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
What exactly are they protesting for?
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Protesting NLC, TUC Members by Yusfunoble(m): 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
Baba No Action undecided
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Protesting NLC, TUC Members by ericmor: 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
omenkaLives:
News like this without at least a picture leaves so much to be desired.

Ikorodu road in Lagos was blocked due to traffic all because of the protesters
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Protesting NLC, TUC Members by phayvoursky(m): 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
I BEGINNING TO LOVE OSINBAJO.

MAN HAS SENSE.

BUHARI CAN BE TRANSFERRED TO RUSSIA.

KILO KAN MI

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Protesting NLC, TUC Members by Stevoohlicent(m): 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
fruitful? from a tweet? thank God some of us don dey wise up....

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Protesting NLC, TUC Members by fufuNegusi(m): 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
it was fruitful?

is Osinbajo selling fruits now?

I am not understanding oo wink

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Protesting NLC, TUC Members by kings09(m): 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
Fruitful u say? Wat did they reap, apples or oranges?
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Protesting NLC, TUC Members by Likei(m): 2:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
when they told you all to vote wisely, you refused. now buhari is barely 2 years in power and half dead and you people are protesting up and down.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Protesting NLC, TUC Members by laurel03(m): 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
Splashme:
Nigerians have never suffered this in the last 20yrs.

i thank God say i know suffer.... and i will never suffer IJN

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Protesting NLC, TUC Members by ojun50(m): 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
I was told dis morning that rice hv increase again by iya o ni rice
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Protesting NLC, TUC Members by dyabman(m): 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
Splashme:
Nigerians have never suffered this in the last 20yrs.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Protesting NLC, TUC Members by kings09(m): 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
Him tel u say him no knw? Na zombie work him de do
ericmor:

Ikorodu road in Lagos was blocked due to traffic all because of the protesters
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Protesting NLC, TUC Members by EmmaOgbu(m): 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
Mr Prof. Ur still acting, after 13days of missing oga. Use faith declare ur self president and stop all this acting president of a thing. Right now legally we don't have a president nor acting, cos ur suppose to act in the acting capacity for 10days.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Protesting NLC, TUC Members by ghettowriter(m): 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
Pray something good comes out from all this.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Protesting NLC, TUC Members by flyca: 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
chuksp09:
And "settlements"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Plays Table Tennis With Rivers House Of Assembly Members In Rivers (Photos) / You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno / British Court seized Abacha loot worth £211m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.