Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Fictitious Discussion Between Ex Governor, Peter Obi And Governor Willie Obiano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fictitious Discussion Between Ex Governor, Peter Obi And Governor Willie Obiano (773 Views)

Abdulsalami Abubakar And Governor Obiano At Nnamdi Azikiwe University (Photos) / Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) / Amaechi And Governor El-Rufai Break Ramadan Fast In Kaduna. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fictitious Discussion Between Ex Governor, Peter Obi And Governor Willie Obiano by Samakus(m): 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
Governor Obiano and Peter Obi met at Abagana town in Anambra State on December 4th, 2015 during a burial programme.

Here's the arguments that ensued..

Peter Obi : Nwokem, did you say that you did not see ‪#NGN 75 billion‬ cash and investment I handed over to you ?
Obiano : em em em not true ..
Peter Obi: Not what ?
Obiano: am not the one that said that.
Obi : who did ?
Obiano: SSG and Principal Secretary .
Obi : Did I handover the govt to the people you mentioned or to you ?
Obiano : To me , yes am the Governor of Anambra State!
Obi: then assume you governorship .
Obiano: I must tell you that I was embarrassed by the outcome of the Press Conference and Valentine Obienyem 's detailed account of the cash handed over to you, almost made me a poor accountant in the eyes of the people .
Obi: but you ought to know by now that I don't joke with documents and accountability .I dont !
Obiano : when I saw you here today , my heart skipped .
Obi: why ?
Obiano : I felt guilty for fighting a man that made me governor especially when you were not fighting me.
You quietly left APGA when we requested that you should go .Yet we are fighting you.
Obi: hahahaha, it's your trouble and not mine .I feel free .
Obiano: Do you know that these men around me are my greatest problem .They will always come up with Obi this, Obi that .
Obi: you said that you only received ‪#NGN 9 billion‬ cash ? Please if yes , what happened with other over ‪#‎28billion‬ in various Bank accounts I handed you over as listed by Val Obienyem ?
Again, in which of the account(s) did you get the N9billion from so that we will know the bank to hold responsible ? Or has some people in your team diverted the other funds in various Bank accounts without your knowledge? Have you reached out to these banks ?
Obiano : I am really confused , I am ...
Obi: this is not issue of confusion , we are talking about Anambra State money and you are talking emotion . Your Excellency , be mindful of sycophants before they mess you up.
I wish you the best.
Obiano: But they told me to be careful with you .I am confused, really .
Obi: well, i am here only for this burial ceremony . Jisie Ike
‪#‎GodBlessAnambra‬

..Culled from Ikechukwu Onyia's Facebook wall

Disclaimer: This fictional interaction was created through Onyia's personal imagination drawn from the picture of Obiano and Obi during their meeting at Abagana town for a burial ceremony.

(1) (Reply)

FULL SPEECH: El-rufai’s State Broadcast On Army, Shiite’s Clash / Did GEJ Steal? / ‘Petrol To Sell For N85 Per Litre From Jan 1’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.