Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 (6055 Views)

The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE / 2face Idibia's Led Protest Will Now Hold On February 6, When Buhari Resumes / Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Zico5(m): 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
Nigerians re not dumbs. Who will try igbo wt presidency in this 21st century. They will eventually sold Nigeria without collecting change. We will never try it, GEJ has taught us a good lesson

2 Likes

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by explorer250(m): 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Political jobbers and sycophants blackmailed Nigeria NOT my people. I have never believed in Blackmail whether in APC or now. The office of the President is at the mercy of Nigerians. Only Nigerians will decide who lead them. All we have to do is to appeal for votes through campaign... But the decider is left to Nigeria which we are all part of.
so itp is political jobbers that was blowing up pipelines and were kidnapping foreigners?
Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
explorer250:
so itp is political jobbers that was blowing up pipelines and were kidnapping foreigners?
What concerns oil pipeline and Presidency? Did any Ijaw militant tell you that the reason behind blowing pipeline was for the Presidency? For the record, the office of the President does not form part of Ijaw demand.

1 Like

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by PassingShot(m): 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
They should run under APGA and test their popularity. This IPOB Biafran blackmail is dead on arrival.

Seriously, they can protest till 2019, Nigeria will decide who will emerge President in 2019.
They think blackmailing and playing the victim all the time will automatically give them the presidency.

They're on "long thing" grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by citizenY(m): 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I speak for the fulanis in Kano.... Thanks

Tonye.... yes Nigeria will decide, as always.. My PVC is permanently in my wallet and I use it to identify myself in all transactions just to remind me of what I and others are capable of.

I will use it against the interests of all those who are spreading hatred among us.

1 Like

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
Rose2014:

Personally, I may not care much about either one( presidency or Biafra)
But the tone of this article to me appears like people being paid to put confusion in the Biafra protest. They're protesting for Kanu's release and a referendum.
Where is presidency coming again? And if it's presidency, it's Okorocha that will represent Igbo interest? cheesy
I believe You're smart enough to read in between the line here but if u chose to be dumb, your choice not mine cheesy

i believe some useless igbo elements are conniving with the north to sabotage the struggle to make it look more of political than self determination......bunch of useless opportunists......m.oric i.diots! Infact, some igbos are worthy to be called pigs than humans!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
PassingShot:

They think blackmailing and playing the victim all the time will automatically give them the presidency.

They're on "long thing" grin grin grin
Whoever is interested in the Presidency should enter the ring and canvas for votes. It is simple
Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
They should run under APGA and test their popularity. This IPOB Biafran blackmail is dead on arrival.

Seriously, they can protest till 2019, Nigeria will decide who will emerge President in 2019.

Tonye this your comment is too harsh oo.. below re reason y I think Igbo Presidency ain't a bad Deal..

1. The person elected would never want to disappoint Igbos and other Nigerian

2. He will try to Pls SS minorities , So people won't tag him Igbo president

3. if an Igbo man is elected as president , This Biafra agitation will die slowly

4. He will support regionalism wish am dying to av..

Tonye as for the Biafra agitation our Opinion has already been made known.. Not an inch of our land will be Given To Biafra.. I think am clear with this
Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

What concerns oil pipeline and Presidency? Did any Ijaw militant tell you that the reason behind blowing pipeline was for the Presidency? For the record, the office of the President does not form part of Ijaw Niger Deltans demand.

@bolded .. Who presidency help ?.. Give us resource control...
Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Tonye this your comment is too harsh oo.. below re reason y I think Igbo Presidency ain't a bad Deal..

1. The person elected would never want to disappoint Igbos and other Nigerian

2. He will try to Pls SS minorities , So people won't tag him Igbo president

3. if an Igbo man is elected as president , This Biafra agitation will die slowly

4. He will support regionalism wish am dying to av..

Tonye as for the Biafra agitation our Opinion has already been made known.. Not an inch of our land will be Given To Biafra.. I think am clear with this

I am not against any group producing President. All I'm saying is that nobody shd blackmail anybody
Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I am not against any group producing President. All I'm saying is that nobody shd blackmail anybody

yea apart from the blackmail I think They should be given the chance to rule.. but This should not be equated with me supporting there Biafra pipe dream..

Meanwhile remember our bet today ?... APC is now leading.. Hahaha .. xo happy.. Can't wait to read your wailing Letter to your fans next week tonye my guy
Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
Goodboiyy:

yea apart from the blackmail I think They should be given the chance to rule.. but This should not be equated with me supporting there Biafra pipe dream..

Meanwhile remember our bet today ?... APC is now leading.. Hahaha .. xo happy.. Can't wait to read your wailing Letter to your fans next week tonye my guy

APC de lead where? You no de follow news?
Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

APC de lead where? You no de follow news?

u forget say my guy na inec official ? @Fremanan ?.. I they get first hand Info.. just relax...
Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
I am a Biafran, this writeup is credited to Nigeria political wing. We Biafrans do not have anything to do with them. More so, if we are to be one Nigeria 'God forbid' we will never sponsor Rochas for president and anyone that has the interest of Nigeria at heart will not do the same.

With respect to the protest, we are not political and do not have any issue with the president or who becomes the president. All we want is Biafra

1 Like

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
Goodboiyy:

u forget say my guy na inec official ? @Fremanan ?.. I they get first hand Info.. just relax...
Ur guy na adhoc staff not inec staff... Beside, he isn't even d INEC chairman
Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
Zico5:
Nigerians re not dumbs. Who will try igbo wt presidency in this 21st century. They will eventually sold Nigeria without collecting change. We will never try it, GEJ has taught us a good lesson

A beg, a beg, a beg and a beg. Na by force to make comment? you mean you speak this kind of grammar in 21st century? Chai! Chai!! I weep for this generation.
Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by outlandra(m): 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
ohk....but 2019 long o

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Zico5(m): 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
stickncarrot:

A beg, a beg, a beg and a beg. Na by force to make comment? you mean you speak this kind of grammer in 21st century? Chai! Chai!! I weep for this generation.
U need to weep for yourself first. U can't even pronounce grammar. Grammar not grammer. Ode oshi
Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 10:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
Lmao...Kyase boy are igbos confused or u are from this post?
Kyase:

OK then you will get none
Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 10:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
What is dis ur typing?
Meriekriss:
These ppl are just disgracing us? See Okorocha that cnt govern a state properly wants to rule Nigeria.. Rubbish..

The only reason I am against Biafra is that it's still these present corrupt leaders that will rule so what's the need. Rubbish.. One Nigeria joor...
Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Nobody: 4:22am On Dec 06, 2015
Zico5:

U need to weep for yourself first. U can't even pronounce grammar. Grammar not grammer. Ode oshi
. Thanks for the correction. It is typo.
Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by FreeGlobe(f): 5:59am On Dec 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

When people are talking this one from a minority too is talking.. SMH. Nobody cares about your Nigeria. This group making this statement are not responsible for the protests, it is not coming from IPOB so you can continue in your dance of shame.. It's just unfortunate that minority tribes like yours will be the benefactors of what IPOB is fighting for.. ingrates...
Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by FreeGlobe(f): 6:01am On Dec 06, 2015
Goodboiyy:

why are you people still concerned about biafra after your noise that you are not part of Biafra? Why do you get heart attack by hearing biafra
Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by explorer250(m): 6:25am On Dec 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

What concerns oil pipeline and Presidency? Did any Ijaw militant tell you that the reason behind blowing pipeline was for the Presidency? For the record, the office of the President does not form part of Ijaw demand.
you are just being mischievious. So you forgot that asari said gej is a product and benefit of the struggle. dnt quote me again cuz i wnt reply
Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Meriekriss: 6:37am On Dec 06, 2015
BoleynDynaSTY:
What is dis ur typing?
Shurup
Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 06, 2015
FreeGlobe:

why are you people still concerned about biafra after your noise that you are not part of Biafra? Why do you get heart attack by hearing biafra

Heart attack ? girl u re on a long tin.. happy Sunday sweetheart
Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Thunder04(m): 7:33am On Dec 06, 2015
Zico5:
I guess u are right cos those igbo are eatn their cake even till present with dere Biafra and they want to hv it at d same time nd this is y people take dem serious no more.
Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by newbornmacho(m): 7:46am On Dec 06, 2015
[code][
Zico5:

Sadly Nigerians are very very dumb...sadly
Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 06, 2015
TimeManager:
You Guyz Deserves Every Kicks And Sticks Thrown At You. Look At Them Hailing Northern Elders They've Always Detest. I Thought They Claim To Hate Islam And The North.
No Lie Only Truth!

I have been telling them since, these ipod touts are confused they insult you every day but the day u make a statement that favours them u become a hero. Who will believe they will hail ffk after saying he banged ojukwu's wife or that they will hail babangida
Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by DelticStephEn(f): 8:35am On Dec 06, 2015
Boy go and sit down. I dont see any relationship btw ipob and ohanaeze who are pro nigeria. Or maybe you wan to show your stupidity as usual
TonyeBarcanista:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Religious Leaders Must Be Ready To Unite People Regardless Of Faith / FAAC Disburses N1.08trn To FG, States, Lgs / NDDC Scam: 12 Billion Naira Bridge Constructed By Akpabio Collapse In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.