Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 (6046 Views)

The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE / 2face Idibia's Led Protest Will Now Hold On February 6, When Buhari Resumes / Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Dbboy(m): 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
shizzy7:

So when an Igbo man becomes President then you will become Nigerians again and citizens of the zoo you threaten to burn.

Those who died for your Biafra these past weeks just wasted their lives......

Okorocha of all people, even Jonathan will get more votes than that man.

Yes ooo or do we need to tell you that. We are either in or out.
Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by explorer250(m): 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
They should run under APGA and test their popularity. This IPOB Biafran blackmail is dead on arrival.

Seriously, they can protest till 2019, Nigeria will decide who will emerge President in 2019.
yeah see your life? We supportf you guys during UR TURN but can u see how furious you are just because you heard igbo presidency?

1 Like

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by biafranking: 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
Damianbrown:
jus confused set of people
them or we '
Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by nobilis: 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
I wonder why my fellow Igbos are like this.
And that is exactly why other tribes feel they can ride us anyhow.

Anyways, MASSOB+IPOB and Ohaneze are not bedfellows.
And Ohaneze has always proven time without number that they are more interested in their own interests than in the interest of the Igbo people at large.

For example, if these Ohaneze people are really elders both in character and in thought, they would have sent emissaries to all local governments in Igbo land since these protests started. They would have sent people to have a heart to heart chat with Igbos.

Even before the UN starts debating on whether or not there will be a referendum or not, they, as the elders they portray themselves to be, would have conducted something of a mini-referendum or a mock referendum, to at least get an idea of what the average Igbo man wants.

But all they are interested in is appearing all over the media claiming what I don't know.

It was this same Ohaneze that told Igbos not to vote Buhari. Yet when Buhari won elections, they were the first ethno-political group to visit Buhari and start canvassing for political positions.

As I have always said, Ohaneze Ndigbo does not represent the interest of the Igbo populace. They have their own political agenda. That's why the prospect of Igbo presidency appeals to them.

Ask that Ohaneze President what the average rural-dwelling Igbo man wants. He does not know.

Ask that Ohaneze Youth President what the average Igbo youth wants from Nigeria, he has no idea.

For example, Okorocha who they are mentioning is hated passionately in Imo state. The common Imo man hates Okorocha. Yet it is the same Okorocha that they feel they want to project for Igbo presidency.
I think it is high time this Ohaneze is sacked and banished for good.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:00pm On Dec 05, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
they've even scuttled such fantasy with this their secessionist protests.

Who will vote in an ibo man who will use the presidential powers to carve out of Nigeria?
I'm not against Igbo Presidency....I'm only against threat and blackmail.

6 Likes

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Rose2014: 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
explorer250:
yeah see your life? We supportf you guys during UR TURN but can u see how furious you are just because you heard igbo presidency?
Honey that guy doesn't speak for his region. That's his PERSONAL opinion

2 Likes

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
explorer250:

You see your life? Can't you comprehend simple sentence? I said and I REPEAT.... Nigeria will decide Nigeria President NOT any IPOB. Nobody can blackmail anybody to submission.

Quote me anywhere...

8 Likes

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Iroh88(m): 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
Rotflmao!!! Now they want to produce a president for the Zoo!!

What a bunch of comedians. gringringrin

8 Likes

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
Rose2014:

Honey that guy doesn't speak for his region. That's his PERSONAL opinion
I speak for the fulanis in Kano.... Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Omenkata: 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
They should run under APGA and test their popularity. This IPOB Biafran blackmail is dead on arrival.

Seriously, they can protest till 2019, Nigeria will decide who will emerge President in 2019.
[/s]

trash from an attention seeking nigga looking for crumbs from Gbawe's table cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Omenkata: 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

[/s]

more trash

you only ends here noting more nobody even knows you from your kindred cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Iroh88(m): 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

A pity what politics of ethnicity can do to once best buddies. I sympathise with you Tonye.
Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Rose2014: 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Lol
You can't even be sure u speak for your family sef.-fact of life

2 Likes

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I'm not against Igbo Presidency....I'm only against threat and blackmail.
where was your voice when asari dokubo was threatening fire and brimstone should the clueless one lose?
Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Iroh88(m): 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Nigeria will decide Nigeria President NOT any IPOB. Nobody can blackmail anybody to submission.
..Barca (2015)
Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by OperationIgrigi: 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
Omenkata:

TonyeBarcanista is just an attention seeking nigga looking for crumbs that fall from Gbawe's table grin

**grins** But why can't you just pretend that guy doesn't exist? I mean how difficult is that? Starve the attention-seeking mofo of the attention he seeks and watch him run away from this site. **grins**

4 Likes

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
where was your voice when asari dokubo was threatening fire and brimstone should the clueless one lose?
I've never been a fan of Asari. I never believed in threat or blackmail. As at when Asari made the statement I was in APC and even said election will come and go and NOTHING will happen. I still stand by my position.

Nobody should threaten the country. Nigerians will decide... Only what we can do is to appeal for vote. Simple.

7 Likes

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by bugzbunny: 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
Kyase:

They don't really know what they want.
Biafra or presidency?
Who needs d presidency?
Are igbos d born to rule?

Biafra protests is for a referedum
Take this ur jargon and shove it...
I hv been on ur tail recently
U are a chronic igbo hater...
But dies slowly once u hear biafra
Wat an irony...but hear ye the hateful
The tribe u hate so much will soon leave u in peace

4 Likes

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by gigabyte13: 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
Igbo presidency? In 2019? How? where? What?

Which country that one go take happen? Who will queue in hot sun and rain to vote, successionist as a leader?

4 Likes

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by explorer250(m): 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

You see your life? Can't you comprehend simple sentence? I said and I REPEAT.... Nigeria will decide Nigeria President NOT any IPOB. Nobody can blackmail anybody to submission.

Quote me anywhere...
so you dont know your people blackmailed nigeria through militancy? or do you think gej deserved it? What of obj. Dnt you u knw that the landlords of ngeria gave it to him because of june 12 crisis

2 Likes

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
Iroh88:
A pity what politics of ethnicity can do to once best buddies. I sympathise with you Tonye.
As you will observe, I don't do politics of emotional or ethnic blackmail. I believe in fairness and justice. I believe that Nigerians should enjoy the liberty of producing their President irrespective of who I want or who you want. If it doesn't goes my way, I accept my fate and join to build the country. That's it!

On Igbos, I've said it several times in private and public that I support PDP presenting a NE/SE ticket in 2019... Because I believe in equity and justice.

3 Likes

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by OperationIgrigi: 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
**grins** BTW does anybody have any information about this guy Okechukwu Isiguzoro. Where does he come from? Where is his family compound? What does he do for a living. These are the clowns that make Igbos look like idiots in the eyes of others?
When people say 'Igbo man can sell his people for money' they were reffering to people like Okechukwu Isiguzoro. It's time Igbos purged themselves of his kind. **grins**
Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by bettercreature(m): 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
Kyase:

They don't really know what they want.
Biafra or presidency?
They are actually looking for money!

1 Like

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Damianbrown(m): 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
The biafrans, abi are u among them
biafranking:
them or we '
Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
explorer250:
so you dont know your people blackmailed nigeria through militancy? or do you think gej deserved it? What of obj. Dnt you u knw that the landlords of ngeria gave it to him because of june 12 crisis
Political jobbers and sycophants blackmailed Nigeria NOT my people. I have never believed in Blackmail whether in APC or now. The office of the President is at the mercy of Nigerians. Only Nigerians will decide who lead them. All we have to do is to appeal for votes through campaign... But the decider is left to Nigeria which we are all part of.

3 Likes

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Iroh88(m): 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

As you will observe, I don't do politics of emotional or ethnic blackmail. I believe in fairness and justice. I believe that Nigerians should enjoy the liberty of producing their President irrespective of who I want or who you want. If it doesn't goes my way, I accept my fate and join to build the country. That's it!

On Igbos, I've said it several times in private and public that I support PDP presenting a NE/SE ticket in 2019... Because I believe in equity and justice.
Fair enough.
Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Kyase(m): 7:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
bettercreature:
They are actually looking for money!
Straight

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Election Result Sheet Kano State Deputy Governor Was Caught With -.photo / Meet President Buhari's Pilot Of Nigeria Airfoce 001 - Pics / Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.