Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,275 members, 7,815,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Diary Of A Matured Single Woman- Crossing The Big Three Zero - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Diary Of A Matured Single Woman- Crossing The Big Three Zero (412 Views)

Car Crushed A Woman Crossing The Road On High Heels To De@th - VIDEO / If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! / A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A Matured Single Woman- Crossing The Big Three Zero by macherie1: 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
You never imagined it. You didn’t expect age would crawl up and catch up with you but here you are. All of a sudden you wake up and you are now 30 + x. Yes you have crossed the big three zero and the wedding bells did not ring. All those aunties and your mother’s friends have even stopped asking you when you are going to get married. It’s like they finally gave up on you and let you be. So what now? what next? The panic days are over. The first step to take is acceptance. It doesn’t do you any good. It may be okay to panic when you are about hitting the big three zero but once you cross the line, panic is of no use. The time to be calm has come. A friend jokingly told me once that at thirty five she considered herself to have missed the ride to marriage and there was no use mourning over it. “The Bus is long gone and I don’t think it will be coming back my way” “I’m just going to live and enjoy my life” she said laughing. You are no longer the spring chicken so what? There is so much you can do with your life. Time to stop imagining yourself on the altar with every guy who says hello to you. Put your passion into action. Start to think of how you can make the world around you a better place. You would be surprised at how much greatness lies in you waiting to be unleashed. Do something that can replace your sense of helplessness or hopelessness with accomplishment. As human beings, the yearning for happiness in our lives is like a bottomless pit that only God can fill. Realize that being genuinely happy and at peace does not mean being in a constant state of elation. Sometimes you wake up not feeling as great as you do on some other days but it is okay. Don’t beat yourself up. Be patient with yourself and do your best to enjoy every moment of your life. God has a plan for you.

http://www.exhalehood.com/diary-of-the-matured-single-woman-crossing-the-big-three-zero/
Re: Diary Of A Matured Single Woman- Crossing The Big Three Zero by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
If this 30 + x year old aunty spent her younger years to the devotion of science , environment, politics, business, activism; The truly I say unto her "Go forth , change the world, and have no fear". But if this aunty spent her younger years shoving guys away and f*cking every rich douche bag; Then truly I say unto her "FÜCK YOU".

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Open Heavens For December 6th, 2015 / How Do Ladies Feel By The Gift? / Lessons Of Love …

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.