Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

South African Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Africa ! Check This Photo And Jud - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Africa ! Check This Photo And Jud (6550 Views)

South African Ladies Take Over Twitter With #ladieswithbooty (photos) / Jean Michel, French Sex Tourist: Slept With 1400 African Ladies, Impregnated 600 / Did You Know? Congo Has The Largest Penis Size In Africa.check Other Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Africa ! Check This Photo And Jud by mloveth: 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
South Africa girls are blessed with not only beauty, but also big ass. The problem is, you will hardly find photos of south Africa big booty girls on the internet. It kinda took me days to put this little post together, but trust me, this little is more than enough for y
I have made several posts about pictures of women with big butts, and this won’t be the last. There is something about black women with big booty, it has been proven several times that they are smarter and healthier, but they also have some things only they will understand.
In this amazing post about photos of big booty women from south Africa, I will few some amazing photos of SA super hot girls that are making big ass money from their social media fellowship. As time goes on, I will add more booty photo. Enjoy!.

See more photos--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/south-african-ladies-beautiful-africa-check-photo-judge/

Re: South African Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Africa ! Check This Photo And Jud by bewla(m): 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
we get am pass

1 Like

Re: South African Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Africa ! Check This Photo And Jud by mymadam(m): 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
Go to Egypt on holidays. Come back (i.e. if you ever decide to return) and tell us about their women kiss

2 Likes

Re: South African Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Africa ! Check This Photo And Jud by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
Punkyveer how true?
Re: South African Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Africa ! Check This Photo And Jud by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Punkyveer how true?

I have no comment. Whatever floats his gondola.

1 Like

Re: South African Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Africa ! Check This Photo And Jud by jonaifame22(m): 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
Hmmm, so how come they're yet to win the miss world pageant

5 Likes

Re: South African Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Africa ! Check This Photo And Jud by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I have no comment. Whatever floats his gondola.
lol. But I'm curious tho
Re: South African Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Africa ! Check This Photo And Jud by Cadamlk: 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
For me it is the reverse.Their girls are ranked among the ugliest in Africa.........

SA ke? Who dash monkey banana?

2 Likes

Re: South African Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Africa ! Check This Photo And Jud by AfroKnight: 10:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
That pic is not convincing enough.
Re: South African Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Africa ! Check This Photo And Jud by faith551(m): 11:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
NA lie
Re: South African Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Africa ! Check This Photo And Jud by cruzita(f): 11:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
says who?abeg naija babes sure pass.forget about those fake nkiruka and azuka wey dem carry dia
Re: South African Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Africa ! Check This Photo And Jud by BOWOTO(m): 11:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
lol Nigerian girls are beautiful facially, but South African girls have the best body structure in the whole of Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Africa ! Check This Photo And Jud by greatness22(m): 1:07am On Dec 06, 2015
Op, hav u visited morocco and botswana?
Re: South African Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Africa ! Check This Photo And Jud by Nobody: 2:55am On Dec 06, 2015
Is like ladies are depreciating in sense globally while the men are still appreciating.

Anyway, the most beautiful are the SOMALIANS/ETHOPIANS/CAPE VERDE /KENYANS

1 Like

Re: South African Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Africa ! Check This Photo And Jud by Nobody: 3:32am On Dec 06, 2015
It's clear the op is still dreaming. Have you seen Ethiopia girls?
Re: South African Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Africa ! Check This Photo And Jud by Nobody: 3:34am On Dec 06, 2015
mloveth:
South Africa girls are blessed with not only beauty, but also big ass. The problem is, you will hardly find photos of south Africa big booty girls on the internet. It kinda took me days to put this little post together, but trust me, this little is more than enough for y
I have made several posts about pictures of women with big butts, and this won’t be the last. There is something about black women with big booty, it has been proven several times that they are smarter and healthier, but they also have some things only they will understand.
In this amazing post about photos of big booty women from south Africa, I will few some amazing photos of SA super hot girls that are making big ass money from their social media fellowship. As time goes on, I will add more booty photo. Enjoy!.

See more photos--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/south-african-ladies-beautiful-africa-check-photo-judge/

Re: South African Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Africa ! Check This Photo And Jud by Dreyl(m): 6:34am On Dec 06, 2015
BOWOTO:
lol Nigerian girls are beautiful facially, but South African girls have the best body structure in the whole of Africa.
yeah and also Ghana chics
Re: South African Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Africa ! Check This Photo And Jud by BOWOTO(m): 8:13am On Dec 06, 2015
Dreyl:
yeah and also Ghana chics
Ghana girls are learning where southy girls are.
Re: South African Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Africa ! Check This Photo And Jud by Richy4(m): 8:20am On Dec 06, 2015
I have never seen an ugly sample of an Ethiopian woman. Maybe they are there but it is the land of Beautiful Ladies
Re: South African Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Africa ! Check This Photo And Jud by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 06, 2015
Top 5 in Africa

1 Nigerian girls

2, Ethiopian girls

3 Angolan girls

4. Egyptians girls

5, cape verde

(1) (Reply)

Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex / Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. / Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.