Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

How Can I Ask Her The Question Without Getting Her Mad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Ask Her The Question Without Getting Her Mad (1832 Views)

About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? / Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics) / See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Ask Her The Question Without Getting Her Mad by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
I really love this babe..... The only reason I friendzoned her was because she is u18....due to our closeness her mother was thinking we were dating but I cleaned her early this year that I like her but I can't date her, she is my friend and she will always be.

OK.... Due to the fact that I'm not always around town... just came back for Xmas holiday.. Dont really know much of the gist and other talk in town, but this evening hmmm, some group of aro barga (cultists) were doing candle night for one if their fallen barga, so I started hearing gist about their latest recruit and godfathers, unfortunately my bestie name was mentioned, I asked them again, about 6 guys said yes na.... U dey jonz, u no dey town to know whatsup....

So I want to know of u were in my shoes will u ask her? How will u do it without causing any harm.? Will she even agree?

I'm truly disappointed if what I'm hearing is true she is too pretty for such
Re: How Can I Ask Her The Question Without Getting Her Mad by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
ghetto44:
I really love this babe..... The only reason I friendzoned her was because she is u18....due to our closeness her mother was thinking we were dating but I cleaned her early this year that I like her but I can't date her, she is my friend and she will always be.

OK.... Due to the fact that I'm not always around town... just came back for Xmas holiday.. Dont really know much of the gist and other talk in town, but this evening hmmm, some group of aro barga (cultists) were doing candle night for one if their fallen barga, so I started hearing gist about their latest recruit and godfathers, unfortunately my bestie name was mentioned, I asked them again, about 6 guys said yes na.... U dey jonz, u no dey town to know whatsup....

So I want to know of u were in my shoes will u ask her? How will u do it without causing any harm.? Will she even agree?

Ok
Re: How Can I Ask Her The Question Without Getting Her Mad by FuckTheMod: 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
I will break if this shit hit front-page
Re: How Can I Ask Her The Question Without Getting Her Mad by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
What r u saying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Ask Her The Question Without Getting Her Mad by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
WTF! Does aro Barga even mean?
Re: How Can I Ask Her The Question Without Getting Her Mad by gohzieh(m): 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
Like the Hell, is this a topic too? Bros if i understand you well, you mean the girl has broken the bondage of virginity and has been banging an aro barga and you dont know how to call her to her senses or you mean she is a newly recruited cultist.?
Re: How Can I Ask Her The Question Without Getting Her Mad by Joshmon(m): 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
Re: How Can I Ask Her The Question Without Getting Her Mad by Cholls(m): 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
My brother lalala! You're on your own.
Re: How Can I Ask Her The Question Without Getting Her Mad by obiak4(m): 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ask her if she is an ice queen? And tell her wida ur compass na
aromate han yeee?
Give her 500 tell her to buy rum that you and her we use it to sight island?
Thank me later
blessed be

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask Her The Question Without Getting Her Mad by shepherd77: 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
These telecons company oughta screen those they sell data to.

How could they have sold data to this op to post trash.
Re: How Can I Ask Her The Question Without Getting Her Mad by jmichlins(m): 10:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
gohzieh:
Like the Hell, is this a topic too? Bros if i understand you well, you mean the girl has broken the bondage of virginity and has been banging an aro barga and you dont know how to call her to her senses or you mean she is a newly recruited cultist.?
I think all of the above and more. For a female recruit,one of the initiation rites is group banging. This guy is sad that the food he's keeping for himself has being eaten by dogs.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask Her The Question Without Getting Her Mad by NemzySeries(m): 10:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
all I see is an old & slacked custist wondering aw a gal he belittled is nw a recuit in dsame cult group he belong.....sorwi bro, jungle don mature & e don dey turn to caricature

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask Her The Question Without Getting Her Mad by cruzita(f): 10:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
sad confusion alert .I can't grab anything from this post
Re: How Can I Ask Her The Question Without Getting Her Mad by Cutehector(m): 11:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
ghetto44:

of course i go ask her na.. Wats thr...
Re: How Can I Ask Her The Question Without Getting Her Mad by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 06, 2015
obiak4:
Ask her if she is an ice queen? And tell her wida ur compass na
aromate han yeee?
Give her 500 tell her to buy rum that you and her we use it to sight island?
Thank me later
blessed be
Re: How Can I Ask Her The Question Without Getting Her Mad by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 06, 2015
I smell child abuse all over this threat!!! *pegs nose with fingers and walks away*
Re: How Can I Ask Her The Question Without Getting Her Mad by Nobody: 3:43am On Dec 06, 2015
jmichlins:
I think all of the above and more. For a female recruit,one of the initiation rites is group banging. This guy is sad that the food he's keeping for himself has being eaten by dogs.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask Her The Question Without Getting Her Mad by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 06, 2015
Cutehector:
of course i go ask her na.. Wats thr...
I see her yesternight, I was just like.... Mama u dey fucUp..... I dey vex for u, don't even know how to ask her sha..... I fit still learn from u
Re: How Can I Ask Her The Question Without Getting Her Mad by Cutehector(m): 6:48am On Dec 06, 2015
ghetto44:
I see her yesternight, I was just like.... Mama u dey fucUp..... I dey vex for u, don't even know how to ask her sha..... I fit still learn from u
like seriously, ask her u heard she nw belongs to aro barga... Why ddnt she tell u ..
Re: How Can I Ask Her The Question Without Getting Her Mad by misspicy(f): 6:55am On Dec 06, 2015
I really love this babe..... The only reason I friendzoned her was because she is
u18
....due to our closeness her mother
was thinking we were dating but I
cleaned her early this year that I like her
but I can't date her, she is my friend and
she will always be.
first of all.i like what u did @ the bolded,it shows some niggaz still get sense....
my advice is,keep your mouth shut and avoid her....she don mature pass you now
Re: How Can I Ask Her The Question Without Getting Her Mad by GentleSmiles: 7:08am On Dec 06, 2015
Fest ofall go wear helmet fr safety cos if u go ask yeye kueshan na ya head dem go break..yeye
Re: How Can I Ask Her The Question Without Getting Her Mad by Bwaal(m): 7:19am On Dec 06, 2015
Shoo show me ur friend and I will tell u whom u re

Under 18 cult ??

I bet she can never be a virgin
She lost it @ ten

Op in fela anikulapoz voice

Trouble sleep yanga go wake am
Wetin he dey find?
Re: How Can I Ask Her The Question Without Getting Her Mad by gohzieh(m): 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
jmichlins:

Hmmm! Nawa oo. #femalerecruit #groupbanging

(1) (Reply)

One Word For This Babe.......+18 / GUYS Before You Ask Her Out Pls Check The Financial Problem She Has. / All Guys What Type Of Bachelor Are You. Come And Identify

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.