Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA (169606 Views)

See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money / Understanding The Basic Principle Of Generating Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Adulphus(m): 4:15am On Jan 11, 2016
Banner ads split test

1 Like

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Adulphus(m): 4:19am On Jan 11, 2016
I Cant really go into details now.
I will try to answer some question when am chanced.

I will be Launching a website specially for CPA by Weekend where Classified CPA information will be shared and Questions will be Answered.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Adulphus(m): 4:35am On Jan 11, 2016
binarCOACH:
I really do appreciate my fateful and for those seeking for free things. Read on.

Do you know sing paid traffic without proper tracking can get your fingers burnt?

Now, who among you here can spend $300 or more to test a traffic source and share it FREELY data he's got here I will love to have that fellows detail. Even your @Escoboss, respect, gave http://www.buysellad.com but never mention you need adequate tracking to be profitable...

Go ahead and share your experience here...

To all of my fateful... I have something for you and that is how to get .com registration for as cheap as $1.17 and host it FREE....

Visit http://www.1and1.com for domain registration.

Visit http://www.hostinger.co.uk Use VPN, FSecure Freedome VPN.

Follow the screenshots...

The $0.99 domain purchase at 1and1.com is for first time buyer, subsequent once will be $8-10.
Godday.com also give such offer.
To me I will advice people to buy as many .tk as possible at freenom.com and host them at hostinger.co.uk since its gonna be used to promote offer not for personal or biz website, because if one had to run up to 20 offers with different landing page going with the price of the Domain purchase. Let say youre going to promote 20 offer which is 20 domains 20 x $8-10 = $160 - $200 and converting to Nigeria = $160 - $200 x 280 =N44,800 - N56,000.

My Opinion...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by gabriel74: 7:41am On Jan 11, 2016
Adulphus:

The $0.99 domain purchase at 1and1.com is for first time buyer, subsequent once will be $8-10.
Godday.com also give such offer.
To me I will advice people to buy as many .tk as possible at freenom.com and host them at hostinger.co.uk since its gonna be used to promote offer not for personal or biz website, because if one had to run up to 20 offers with different landing page going with the price of the Domain purchase. Let say youre going to promote 20 offer which is 20 domains 20 x $8-10 = $160 - $200 and converting to Nigeria = $160 - $200 x 280 =N44,800 - N56,000.

My Opinion...

Thanks bro... please from what i can understand so far about creating Landing Page.. let say Step (1) i get a free domain from Freenom.
Step (2) I have to get VPN before proceeding to step 3... Question Here..but i have tried using cyberhost VPN but hostinger still said my country not allowed,meaning they still detect my ip. Any solution?

Step (3) I will host it at hostinger.co.uk ..

Step 4 i install instabuilder in order to install the Landing page-- Question here . I noticed Instabuilder cost 197 dollars as per Binarcoach,what is your opinion here? i think its better for us to know every Hiding cost where necessary. I think many not aware that after completing Step 1-3 above that step 4 will land as a bomb. please clear it for me

aslo what do they mean by Payout?

1 Share

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Iambond(m): 11:19am On Jan 11, 2016
OrangeDream:
Please again, what do i put on swift/BIC.. I'm not sure i know what that is. Thanks.. I'm on crack revenue please
search for the swift/bic code of the bank you operate with,eg swift/bic code for Access bank nigeria.My own is UBA it looks something like this UNAFNGLA123.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 11, 2016
Iambond:
search for the swift/bic code of the bank you operate with,eg swift/bic code for Access bank nigeria.My own is UBA it looks something like this UNAFNGLA123.
Thanks.. I use UBA as well
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Adulphus(m): 12:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
gabriel74:

Thanks bro... please from what i can understand so far about creating Landing Page.. let say Step (1) i get a free domain from Freenom.
Step (2) I have to get VPN before proceeding to step 3... Question Here..but i have tried using cyberhost VPN but hostinger still said my country not allowed,meaning they still detect my ip. Any solution?

Step (3) I will host it at hostinger.co.uk ..

Step 4 i install instabuilder in order to install the Landing page-- Question here . I noticed Instabuilder cost 197 dollars as per Binarcoach,what is your opinion here? i think its better for us to know every Hiding cost where necessary. I think many not aware that after completing Step 1-3 above that step 4 will land as a bomb. please clear it for me

aslo what do they mean by Payout?

1.InstallBuilder is a tool that offers you drag and drop landing page creation. And can only be installed in three donations.
But IF YOU HAVE ALREADY DESIGNED LANDING PAGES. NO NEED FOR INSTALLBUILDER.

IF YOU NEED LIKE LIKE 10 GOOD LANDING PAGE. PM.
NOTE: THE LANDING PAGE NO BE FREE!

2. PAYOUT MEANS THE AMOUNT YOU WILL BE PAID PER LEAD (CONVERSION)

If you have any question do ask.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by gabriel74: 12:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
Adulphus:

1.InstallBuilder is a tool that offers you drag and drop landing page creation. And can only be installed in three donations.
But IF YOU HAVE ALREADY DESIGNED LANDING PAGES. NO NEED FOR INSTALLBUILDER.

IF YOU NEED LIKE LIKE 10 GOOD LANDING PAGE. PM.
NOTE: THE LANDING PAGE NO BE FREE!

2. PAYOUT MEANS THE AMOUNT YOU WILL BE PAID PER LEAD (CONVERSION)

If you have any question do ask.

Thanks its good that you have gone straight to the point.. On the Payout Issue Checking the earning bellow i noticed that their earning is gotten by multiplying numbers of click with earning per click (EPC)..but i cant see where they make use of payout

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Iambond(m): 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
lawrence358:
OK.... All I do is follow instructions n research on my own, I hv been searching for on ways to increase traffic.
I hv been able to help d pple dat send invites to me with answers to der question.

Am still using free traffic, I hope to move to paid one wen I hv learnt enough.

Let me post screen shot again to motivate pple, this year we r making money.... B hopefully n work hard.
Lawrence please explain to me how to use youtube to drive traffic,give me the steps please,i want to start with free traffic first.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by harristo(m): 3:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
Iambond:
Lawrence please explain to me how to use youtube to drive traffic,give me the steps please,i want to start with free traffic first.

One method of getting free traffic from youtube, is the use of youtube comment and upvoting.

To do this, you search for a video relevant to the offer you are promoting, watch it or not watch it, leave an appropriate comment accompanied by your link. Users who come to watch the video and read it's comment would see your comment and link. You will get some clicks depending on the quality of your comment.
Then you go ahead and do this for several relevant videos and for all your links.

To create greater exposure for each of the comments you posted, you will have to create multiple youtube / google account. After commenting with one account, you logout, clear cookies, perhaps change browser, or change user agent (with useragent switcher browser extention), or better still change ip, login with the second account, search for the vidoe, go to comment, look for your first account comment and upvote it.

Search for other comments you posted and upvote them before logging out. You can do this with a third, fourth account and more. The thing is, the more upvote your comment gets than other comments, the closer it will be to FTC. And FTC or close to it, means more views and more clicks smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by adeniyia33(m): 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
@Binar.Coach

To whom much is given, much is also expected,

I appreciate your support that has helped me this far on this journey of CPA marketing and online income. U have shown that u know ur stuff and u have what it takes to help aspiring Nigerians like myself.

I wanna shout this that my landing page is on the way to hit the wave due to help from @Binar.Coach. See attached

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Adulphus(m): 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
gabriel74:

Thanks its good that you have gone straight to the point.. On the Payout Issue Checking the earning bellow i noticed that their earning is gotten by multiplying numbers of click with earning per click (EPC)..but i cant see where they make use of payout

I have something to show U.

In the first pix you will see there was some click but no LEAD which affected the EPC. If the EPC is multiplied by the number of click, the account in the pix below would have earned some $.
Though depend on network but with the best of my Knowledge, without a Lead there will no earning n without Lead your EPC is nothing.

In the second pix you see the earning because there were LEADs depending on the offer n its Payout.

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by binarCOACH(m): 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
FOr instabuilder check screenshot...

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by lawrence358(m): 7:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
Thank God I learnt to design website many year back, am currently working on a wave of sites, I plan to create 10 landing pages by the end of this week.

All maxbounty, my experimental landing page with Crakrevenue is sluttyhdcams dot com, hope u guys get inspired.

binarCOACH:
FOr instabuilder check screenshot...
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Iambond(m): 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
harristo:

One method of getting free traffic from youtube, is the use of youtube comment and upvoting.

To do this, you search for a video relevant to the offer you are promoting, watch it or not watch it, leave an appropriate comment accompanied by your link. Users who come to watch the video and read it's comment would see your comment and link. You will get some clicks depending on the quality of your comment.
Then you go ahead and do this for several relevant videos and for all your links.

To create greater exposure for each of the comments you posted, you will have to create multiple youtube / google account. After commenting with one account, you logout, clear cookies, perhaps change browser, or change user agent (with useragent switcher browser extention), or better still change ip, login with the second account, search for the vidoe, go to comment, look for your first account comment and upvote it.

Search for other comments you posted and upvote them before logging out. You can do this with a third, fourth account and more. The thing is, the more upvote your comment gets than other comments, the closer it will be to FTC. And FTC or close to it, means more views and more clicks smiley
Thanks a lot,but what does it mean to upvote my comment

1 Like

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by bobojoshua(m): 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
harristo:

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by SurefireAsoOke: 12:47am On Jan 12, 2016
jobling01:
hi I av create a whatsapp group to share ideas about CPA only
pls if u are interested contact my whatsapp number and I will add u there.
just text me your name with CPA
08096536018 Add Me
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by harristo(m): 4:43am On Jan 12, 2016
Iambond:
Thanks a lot,but what does it mean to upvote my comment

To upvote a comment is the same as to like a comment. When you are logged in to youtube, you will see the button to upvote comments just as you see like buttons on Nairaland. But on youtube, the comments with the most upvote, gets the position of FTC. The more upvote a comment has, the closer to the top it will be.
Therefore, by registering other accounts to upvote your comments, you're trying to push your comments to the top.

Note that you can still get a lot of views with youtube comment without upvoting your comments. If you focus on commenting on the most latest videos in your niche, your comment will be among the few comments on that video for some time, instead of getting lost among thousands of comments. And some youtube users prefer to use the lastest comment option, to view the lastest comments for that video. So, even if you are the 1000th to comment, your comment will still have a chance of being seen by users.

And as far as upvoting of your comments goes, always choose to comment when the comments around FTC for that particular video don't have hundreds of upvotes. That way, upvoting your comments will have significant effect.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Iambond(m): 11:10am On Jan 12, 2016
harristo:

To upvote a comment is the same as to like a comment. When you are logged in to youtube, you will see the button to upvote comments just as you see like buttons on Nairaland. But on youtube, the comments with the most upvote, gets the position of FTC. The more upvote a comment has, the closer to the top it will be.
Therefore, by registering other accounts to upvote your comments, you're trying to push your comments to the top.

Note that you can still get a lot of views with youtube comment without upvoting your comments. If you focus on commenting on the most latest videos in your niche, your comment will be among the few comments on that video for some time, instead of getting lost among thousands of comments. And some youtube users prefer to use the lastest comment option, to view the lastest comments for that video. So, even if you are the 1000th to comment, your comment will still have a chance of being seen by users.

And as far as upvoting of your comments goes, always choose to comment when the comments around FTC for that particular video don't have hundreds of upvotes. That way, upvoting your comments will have significant effect.
Youhave cleared my head,thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Iambond(m): 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hello house,this the campaign i want to promote.

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Iambond(m): 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
And this the landing page,please what is the next smart move?

1 Share

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by seeun(m): 2:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
Iambond:
Scroll down on your campaign page. You would see your affiliate code. Just copy the code and start promoting. Good luck
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Iambond(m): 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
seeun:

Scroll down on your campaign page. You would see your affiliate code. Just copy the code and start promoting. Good luck
which traffic method do you make use of,i am exploring youtube for now
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by godly2: 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
lawrence358:
Seeing success with free traffic, made $11 already....

Ahead ahead tins
let us know how u did it.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by lawrence358(m): 7:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
Social media traffic, Facebook n twitter. Am currently at $20, but I have stopped given it attention now, am working on other landing pages.

godly2:
let us know how u did it.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Xandulyn(m): 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
[quote author=binarCOACH post=41684875]

Same day...

I have missed my Maxbounty Manager's calls twice. And when I try calling back it goes to answering machine. Even when I try the extension I was given it doesn't work..

>What should I do now?
>What are the likely questions he would ask? So I can better be prepared.
Thanks.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Okattamgbee: 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
Iambond:

How did you design the landing page and with what software?

Thanks.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Okattamgbee: 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
[quote author=Xandulyn post=41916904][/quote]

Add your AM on Skype and schedule a time you'll be ready for a phone call with him/her.

As for the question, it all depends on what you fill during the application, just try and be straightforward with them.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Iambond(m): 10:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
Okattamgbee:

How did you design the landing page and with what software?

Thanks.
That is a default landing page, i can't design a landing page.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by meetmal03(f): 11:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by harristo(m): 1:10am On Jan 13, 2016
Um, Iambond, I just checked the url of that campaign you selected 'mysamplescenter. com', and it says 'this offer is no longer available'. So you might want to select another one.

Remember, when choosing an email submit campaign to promote, make sure it doesn't say anywhere on it's landing page where visitors will fill in their email address, that the offer or product will cost them money. If it tells them before they submit their email, that they will pay a certain amount eventually, then that offer is no longer qualified to be a CPL (cost per lead), but is a CPS (cost per sale).

Just watch out for offers like that, as they are cheating to affiliates and more difficult to convert. The one you selected was ok but, it seems to have expired.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by lawrence358(m): 5:35am On Jan 13, 2016
Done with my landing page, I designed it for a maxbounty offer, help me check for errors fellow affiliates

survey.otupes.com

I have been working with info online, hope I get positive reward. And I need US traffic sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (43) (Reply)

I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.