Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA (169608 Views)

See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money / Understanding The Basic Principle Of Generating Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by eedriyz(m): 11:16am On Jan 16, 2016
Good job in here guys
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by nwapee(m): 11:49am On Jan 16, 2016
@ goldenboy and Bnacoach.thanks alot.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by AkProsper(m): 2:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
Pls I need some advice. Am getting uniques but no Leads on crakrevenue offers I promote
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by eddy4naija: 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
Abeg i want ask, can i use my phone to signup with any CPA program /site, or abi na computer/laptop i go use. becos i don try with my tecno java fone but na real Bleep up.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by ican2020: 11:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
Is the op on leave?
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by owoyale1: 7:19am On Jan 17, 2016
I also use fiverr and Nigeria-based [url]jolancer.com[/url]
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by lawrence358(m): 8:26am On Jan 17, 2016
As an Affiliate marketer, you need a landing page for your links, its like a link store.

Contact me for your highly converting landing page, I will also give u advice on what to do.

lawrenceohis@gmail.com

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Goldenboy842(m): 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
nwapee:
@goldenboy, thanks alot. the code looks like this
http://lnkgo.com/3r8Y right?

YES U WELLCOME.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Goldenboy842(m): 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
eddy4naija:
Abeg i want ask, can i use my phone to signup with any CPA program /site, or abi na computer/laptop i go use. becos i don try with my tecno java fone but na real Bleep up.

USE PC/LAPTOP , IT MAKES THINGS EASIER FOR YOU.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Horlerqoonleyh(m): 9:10am On Jan 19, 2016
lawrence358:
It's not my first, am d owner of sluttyhdcams. Com, and otupes.com, but am hosting with sluttyhdcams and redirecting it from survey.otupes.com

I design web pages

Can I send you a pm
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by lawrence358(m): 11:23am On Jan 19, 2016
Sure

Horlerqoonleyh:

Can I send you a pm
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by chinedulivingstone(m): 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
wow i have been approve
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by chinedulivingstone(m): 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
pls oo can some one help me hear am confuse of what to say hear

1 Like

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by morgan2p(m): 9:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
lawrence358:

Sure

my oga from what i read so far i have been able to design a landing page. pls help me review this sample clickbankproductsales.tk

as i will be going into cpa proper.

pls can u recommend a good cheap traffic for me

yhanks
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by lawrence358(m): 8:31am On Jan 20, 2016
The site looks OK, very forward

morgan2p:

my oga from what i read so far i have been able to design a landing page. pls help me review this sample clickbankproductsales.tk

as i will be going into cpa proper.

pls can u recommend a good cheap traffic for me

yhanks
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Samcathe: 10:49am On Jan 20, 2016
Can anyone please tell me the best tool I can use for creating the landing page/

Thanks all
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by SurefireAsoOke: 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
owoyale1:
Pls how can I do the hyperlink
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by lawrence358(m): 12:58am On Jan 21, 2016
Check my new squeeze page at surveycash.ml
I am now using a vertical.....

1 Like

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by surveycash(m): 8:09am On Jan 21, 2016
lawrence358:
Check my new squeeze page at surveycash.ml
I am now using a vertical.....

Why not lawrence358.ml?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by dan55: 9:15am On Jan 21, 2016
owoyale1:
add [url]pushnaira.com[/url] they are good.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by lawrence358(m): 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
Funny I didn't even know dat der is someone use dat user name, all good.... It's a free world

surveycash:

Why not lawrence358.ml?
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by meetmal03(f): 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by binarCOACH(m): 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
Samcathe:
Can anyone please tell me the best tool I can use for creating the landing page/

Thanks all

instabuilder2.0
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Adulphus(m): 7:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
Samcathe:

Thanks all

InstallBuilder!

if U need it for low prize pm me
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by pocoapoco88: 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
kendo55:
create a fake twitter handle. Search for USA names an follow them. Use a USA name. Follow USA artist rkelly. Jay z etc. Follow American company and everything about USA u can follow. U will be getting followers from USA. Then if u post link and they follow ur getting targeted traffic.
i beg 2 differ bro,u ain't getting targeted traffic bt jst usa visitors

1 Like

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by kendo55: 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
pocoapoco88:
i beg 2 differ bro,u ain't getting targeted traffic bt jst usa visitors
what CPA are u using
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by lenzman: 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
Wow.. The OP has really tried here.. Sacrificing his time to tutor here for FREE is a Big deal..!
I paid some pretty cool $$$$ to get 5 different top ebooks on this,, though more Detailed, Comprehensive, Deep, Intensive and Complete (with images and examples)..
CPA is cool and easy,, as one doesnt even neccessarily need a PC.. Though havnt had much time recentlyto deal with,, school wont give somebody enough time..
Its a pity the OP didnt complete the tutor,, the ''serious'' ones can whatsapp me @ if you want the ebooks.. Surely not for free, but i promise not up to 20% the price. The OP has realy tried.
P.S: Before someone starts thinking this is a Scam,, the serious doubting thomas can msg mie on whatsapp for the ScreenShot of the ebooks..
NOTE: I kept on mentioning ''serious'' because even if the OP takes life-time to tutor and you buy thousands of ebooks.. If you are not ready to Work, you will earn little or no $$$$ from CPA..!
Its also important to note that i am no ''boss'' in CPA, so many bosses with experience here,, im just opportuned to have the ebook authored from top foreign CPA earners

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (43) (Reply)

I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.