Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

If You Love Someone, Tell Them. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Love Someone, Tell Them. (1080 Views)

One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / Can You Love Someone You Don't Find Physically Attractive? / 6 Things That Happen When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Love Someone, Tell Them. by ghostwritter(m): 10:57am On Dec 06, 2015
1st year(In university)

I was sitting in the lecture room, looking at that girl sitting next to me. She was my ‘best friend’. She had nice hair, humble and was very beautiful. I wish I could tell her that I loved her so much, but I didn’t want to break the bond. After lectures, she walked to me, borrowed some notes of the previous class hugged and pecked me goodbye.
I wish I told her, I wish she knew
That I wanted us to be more than just friends
I loved her, but I was shy
I didn’t know why.

2nd year

My phone rang, it was her; she called me to tell me how much she was hurt. Her boyfriend just broke her heart. She asked me to go keep her company. I went to see her; coz she was my best friend. As I sat next to her, I looked her in the eye, wishing she was mine. After two hours of having fun and hanging out, she was okay; so I left her to go to bed. Before I left, she looked me in the eye with a beautiful smile, hugged me goodbye.
I didn’t know why.

3rd year

One day, before the grand school end year party, she asked me to accompany her to the school dance. I was very happy, because every moment with her was special. But we went to the party ‘as just friends’. After the party, I sat at the door. I looked at her, as she chatted with her friends. She happened to look at me, and then gave me that killer smile.
I didn’t know why.
Graduation day
Days, weeks, months passed. It was the graduation day, so happy and excited we had completed our studies. She stood up, to go pick her certificate. As she walked elegantly, I couldn’t stop staring at her. I wanted her to be mine, but she didn’t notice me like that. Before she left, she came with her graduation gown, looked at me, gave me a smile and told me, ‘your forever my best friend’
I didn’t know why.
Wedding day
3 years down the line, in the church, she walks down the aisle, with her parents on her side.
It really hurts me, since my chance is now gone. I love her too much, but I got to let her go. She is being married with another man.
I wanted her to be mine, but she didn’t see me like that. But as she walked she looked at me and gave me that killer smile. Whispered to me “BEST FRIEND EVER”
I didn't know why
Burial day
Days, months, years passed.5 years later, I went to mourn the love of my life. The love I was afraid to tell. As I viewed her lain body, it hurt me that she left without knowing I loved her.
During the service, they read her diary. The mc began

"I stare at him; I would love to have him in my life. I try to simulate situations, but he doesn’t seem to notice
me.’ I love him, I wish he knew. I would really want us to be more than just friends. I love him but am shy to say. I don’t know why"

My strength was over, I Knelt before the crowd, as tears dropped down my chicks. Those words touched me deeply. I wish I told her. But its now too late, she is gone.
I didn’t know why.
BREAK THE SILENCE> IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE; TELL THEM

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Love Someone, Tell Them. by laurenziz6(m): 10:59am On Dec 06, 2015
Being shy is not de way u were born it is a decision.
Nobody likes shy pple.

1 Like

Re: If You Love Someone, Tell Them. by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 06, 2015
Action still speaks louder than words grin
Re: If You Love Someone, Tell Them. by RexKexMilann: 11:04am On Dec 06, 2015
Nice One OP .... YOLO Afterall cry.
Re: If You Love Someone, Tell Them. by Afeezoladapo(m): 11:05am On Dec 06, 2015
Nice write up
Re: If You Love Someone, Tell Them. by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 06, 2015
Awh embarassed embarassed
Re: If You Love Someone, Tell Them. by dachaste(f): 11:10am On Dec 06, 2015
Ooooh. Feel so sad. I kind of think if u guys got together she'ld be alive naw
Re: If You Love Someone, Tell Them. by firstking01(m): 11:28am On Dec 06, 2015
smiley
Re: If You Love Someone, Tell Them. by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 06, 2015
I actually held my head when it got to the burial part. I ain't never felt such compassion in like forever sad One of the best posts in 2015 imo. Thanks for this embarassed
Re: If You Love Someone, Tell Them. by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:
Awh embarassed embarassed
What happened to your face tongue
Re: If You Love Someone, Tell Them. by Highcuerayte: 11:45am On Dec 06, 2015
Unfortunately, i didn't read the story.
Re: If You Love Someone, Tell Them. by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 06, 2015
Awwww. If I tell every girl I like how I feel..........
Re: If You Love Someone, Tell Them. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
OMG!embarassed
Re: If You Love Someone, Tell Them. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
tunnamania11:

Who happened to your face tongue

i tried to follow some moral rules of sympathy.

1 Like

Re: If You Love Someone, Tell Them. by obiorathesubtle: 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
undecided why people dy Lie like this??! People dy lie sha
Re: If You Love Someone, Tell Them. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
i really loved her, but i was shy, and i dnt know why.

NICE ONE
Re: If You Love Someone, Tell Them. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

i tried to follow some moral rules of sympathy.
Finally, u believe in moral rules.
Re: If You Love Someone, Tell Them. by cruzita(f): 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
where is that my man?please I rove u from the borrom of my heart.

(1) (Reply)

11 Hilarious Ways To Break Up With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend / To The Ladies-what Are Your Turn On And Off In A Guy / How To Get A Girl To Like You- Helpful Tips That Will Place Her Attention On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.