Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy (23790 Views)

The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman / Couple Marries After 17 Years Of Dating / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
Yoluba boys are indeed a sorry excuse for all African men and from personal experience they will show u hell and never bring you back

*Still pay attention, younger girls you need to beware. A yoruba boy never really likes you, he just wants your cookies after which he's gone

Even if you don't open your legs or drop pant and you do just a little makeout, he's sure to go around telling his goons that he banged you

After which he will come back pleading with his sweet ewedu mouth, he won't spend on u but u will feel for him & finally open legs for him

Then that same Yoruba hediot will cheat on you with your friends or maybe sister and you will still be there loving up on his starched trad

Then when you finally confront him, he would deny and swear with all of his yoruba ancestors and then move on to the next chic real quick

I will be fine but not today this stupid YORUBA boy cheated on me with my best friend, now I have no best friend and no boyfriend
sad sad

yoruba boys why are u so cruel??

12 Likes

Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by HungerBAD: 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
Laughing.

I don't think being a bad lover is a tribal thing, I don't know your story.

But, there are good and bad people in all tribes.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
zenar:
Yoluba boys are indeed a sorry excuse for all African men and from personal experience they will show u hell and never bring you back

*Still pay attention, younger girls you need to beware. A yoruba boy never really likes you, he just wants your cookies after which he's gone

Even if you don't open your legs or drop pant and you do just a little makeout, he's sure to go around telling his goons that he banged you
URE wrong girl, u cannot judge an entire tribe with a guy, just bcaus he broke ur heart, i have yoruba guys as friends and i tell u they are loving,caring and fun to be with. "next time pray to GOD to direct ur steps.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by wordbank(m): 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
Which bar dis one dey dey write her misery

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
YORUBA BOYSgringringringrin

AWON OMO EKUN LON KESI YEN

IT GOES TO SHOW THEY PLAYING NO GAMES WITH HOES

JUST WORK AND NO PLAY PUTS JACKS NAME ON FORBES LIST cheesycheesycheesycheesy

criosly yoruba guys u need a change of heart

Show me a yoruba man without 2wives or baby mama or 2 girlfriends

Since i was born *i was born* i say since i was born *i was born* and now i am fully grown i av never seen a yoruba man faithful

Sisters av u seengrin??

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
Lamentations of a pained jilted lover. Why don't you go announce it on Radio that the Yoruba boys are the most monstrous beasts inhabiting the earth, instead of bring it to Nairaland? Attention seeking whore_

8 Likes

Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
URE wrong girl, u cannot judge an entire tribe with a guy, just bcaus he broke ur heart, i have yoruba guys as friends and i tell u they are loving,caring and fun to be with. "next time pray to GOD to direct ur steps.

70% re not...just sweet mouth

2 Likes

Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by CrazyScientist: 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
Sorry that YORUBA BOY YOU LOVE broke your heart... grin

But you can't just classify them all that way...

In other words..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
This girl clearly is drunk

7 Likes

Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Cholls(m): 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
My sister don't commit suicide yet. Let yoruba girls too come and tell you their bitter experience with igbo boys. #Youwillthinkbeforegeneralizing

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
so cause one yoruba dude broke your heart.you had to create thread to bash the whole tribe.
sister receive sense

14 Likes

Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
I have had my fair share with a yoruba guy
Nd my experience is nothing to write home about
But dat does not mean dey r all bad
We are not just lucky to find d good ones among dem

2 Likes

Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by obiorathesubtle: 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
[size=15pt]Lwkm. I want to be a Yoruba boy when I grow up![/size]

15 Likes

Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
zenar:

how did u come up with the 70%? who made the research and where is the source? sist there aint a tribe that dont have bad guys, the only thing is for GOD to direct ur footsteps for the bible says his thought for us are of good and not of evil so that we can prosper even as our soul prospereth.

4 Likes

Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by obiorathesubtle: 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
TheSadist:
Lamentations of a pained jilted lover. Why don't you go announce it on Radio that the Yoruba boys are the most monstrous beasts inhabiting the earth, instead of bring it to Nairaland? Attention seeking whore_
[size=15pt]Bro, you wouldn't have picked a better moniker[/size]

1 Like

Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
quiinnBee:
so cause one yoruba dude broke your heart.you had to create thread to bash the whole tribe.
sister receive sense

not bashing the whole tribe
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
[size=15pt]Bro, you wouldn't have picked a better moniker[/size]
Seems she was in a trance when she was scripting that trash up there. Even the mad walking ogbosko's brain in my area can't function this way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by dhensity: 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
Yoruba boy contemplating which girl on his list to bless with his appearance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
I will be fine but not today this stupid YORUBA boy cheated on me with my best friend, now I have no best friend and no boyfriend

hahahahahaha...........this part cracked me up so bad cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
zenar:

Shut the Bleep up, _bitch! He took you into his life, but along the line he discovered that you're an unbearable burden to him, that lack potentials and a vision to excel in life.He didn't wan't you to be a heavy piece of shit hanging unto him for life and might probably weigh him down. So, he took the wise choice and kicked you back to the slums where you rightly belong. Fvcking asscock.

5 Likes

Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Taiwo20(m): 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
Abeg, which kain guys you dey date and wish area you dey stay sef.
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by obiorathesubtle: 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
TheSadist:

Seems she was in a trance when she was scripting that trash up there. Even the mad walking ogbosko's brain in my area can't function this way.
[size=15pt]another signature comment...

You know some people are like that, a little positivity or pragmatism won't hurt, you know?
[/size]
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by YorubaWoman: 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
Kini eleyi n so bayii lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Hardetutu01(m): 6:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
eeyah...ndo...ur puna has been used nd dump by a yoruba guy....#Proudly Yoruba Boy

2 Likes

Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
dhensity:
Yoruba boy contemplating which girl on his list to bless with his appearance.

See yoruba boy frosh selling nd fly

Owo lon fin do something!!!!!!!!

Yoruba boy deep swag!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by misspicy(f): 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
punkyveer gringrin

1 Like

Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
TheSadist:

Shut the Bleep up, _bitch! He took you into his life, but along the line he discovered that you're an unbearable burden to him that lack potentials and a vision to excel in life.He didn't wan't you to be a heavy piece of shit hanging unto him for life and might probably weigh him down. So, he took the wise choice and kicked you back to the slums where you rightly belong. Fvcking asscock.
that is too much
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
[size=15pt]another signature comment...

You know some people are like that, a little positivity or pragmatism won't hurt, you know?
[/size]
Not for shallow-mined empty-headed local mgbekes of her types. She thinks with her slacked anus. There's abosolutely nothing that would sink into her head. Her minded had been programmed that way.
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
misspicy:
punkyveer gringrin

LMAO. I knew you were gonna be all over this thread like white on rice tongue

I think I'm getting over them too sad
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by misspicy(f): 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
halfrica:
YORUBA BOYSgringringringrin

AWON OMO EKUN LON KESI YEN

IT GOES TO SHOW THEY PLAYING NO GAMES WITH HOES

JUST WORK AND NO PLAY PUTS JACKS NAME ON FORBES LIST cheesycheesycheesycheesy

criosly yoruba guys u need a change of heart

Show me a yoruba man without 2wives or baby mama or 2 girlfriends

Since i was born *i was born* i say since i was born *i was born* and now i am fully grown i av never seen a yoruba man faithful

Sisters av u seengrin??
[size=19pt]no no no no since i was born i have never seen a yoruba man faithful gringringrin[/size]

aunties have you seen one? cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by ggrin(f): 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
Onisekuse olobo fi fe grin

1 Like

Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by fartkay(m): 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
zenar:

After which he will come back pleading with his sweet ewedu mouth, he won't spend on u but u will feel for him & finally open legs for him

Then that same Yoruba hediot will cheat on you with your friends or maybe sister and you will still be there loving up on his starched trad

Then when you finally confront him, he would deny and swear with all of his yoruba ancestors and then move on to the next chic real quick

sad sad

yoruba boys why are u so cruel??

Fallacy of hasty generalization.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

If On Your Wedding Day, You Discover Your Spouse Lied About His/Her Job? / 10 Reasons Why we should Settle For A Partner Rather Than A Lover. / Why Would A Guy BLEACH ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.