Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy (23920 Views)

The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman / Couple Marries After 17 Years Of Dating / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Yup they do
The Christians mostly

And what about you? tongue
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by misspicy(f): 7:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
shizzy7:
This is how y'all spoil a particular tribe to bits. I thought romance section was supposed to be an escape from all the sectionalism in Politics section?

Because a thousand do something, millions get stained..

Yes, I have NEVER seen a man from other tribes cheat.
Any man that cheats in Nigeria just has to be a Yoruba man.
ewon mi si shan maami

if you study my moniker well,you will notice that i type in yoruba,hausa and some other languages,i am not a tribalist,all my friends from NL are not my tribe and i love them all

[size=19pt]but i will say it loud and clear....yoruba guys cheats without remorse,without shame,repeatedly,with your friends,if you have a loose sister he go add your sister,if your mumsy drop pvssy he go fvck am,yoruba guys are chavinistic and rude,dem no dey romantic......confirmed fact that applies to all unless one is able to proof himsef innocent[/size]......

accept or not thats my view,other tribes might do this but yoruba guys are worst,mind you I'd still marry one if he comes my way,this is not hatred for.yoruba,this is dislike for the way their guys cheat and treat ladies gringringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by ggrin(f): 7:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
won ti lu werey ni jibiti obo............hahahaha yoruba boy don reset her toto and brain
hahahahahaha.....omo yoruba ika cheesycheesycheesy.........we rock jo blooda mi cool........I dy suspect kingtom shalipsrsealed
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by misspicy(f): 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
lol........ewo ni temi blackmail bawo? se mo jo sugarbelly abi mo jo e? mo ki se yoruba.............and where i came from, they dont blackmail

you know what, my mind dey tell me say na you be that op.....deny lemme see
kikikiki gringringrin.......oh i wanted to type expose....hope you still got my dirty looking pictures...keep it well,it will fetch you money
tonguetongue

lmao......that your mind needs surgery tonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by misspicy(f): 7:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMAO. You're really tearing them a new one today grin Have you ever dated one yourself? I mean the "moneyless guys? tongue
verily verily i say unto you,i have been so unfortunate to.....
and this is not about me,its a general thing grin
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by JustHere2Observ(f): 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
OP sorry but Yoruba boys are raised to be charming and not sincere. So deal with it. #YorubaBoyLover #IjebuBoyLover

1 Like

Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
misspicy:

kikikiki gringringrin.......oh i wanted to type expose....hope you still got my dirty looking pictures...keep it well,it will fetch you money
tonguetongue

lmao......that your mind needs surgery tonguetonguetonguetongue

Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by soilsista(f): 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMAO. I knew you were gonna be all over this thread like white on rice tongue

I think I'm getting over them too sad
You see what I was talking about? Sferbs nje
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
misspicy:

grin.....why are you angry

are you yoruba?
Yoruba nah pure tribe i ever knw, i'm proud to be one. Mind you, go write 2day's date down, yoruba man will soon emerge as the richest man in the whole world which will beat Bill Gates and Warren Buffert with much distance. Stay bless.
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
misspicy:

verily verily i say unto you,i have been so unfortunate to.....

and this is not about me,its a general thing grin

Lol, gotcha.
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
Misspicy.. Aren't you a Yoruba?.. Serious#
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by misspicy(f): 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
Abrahamjesus:
Yoruba nah pure tribe i ever knw, i'm proud to be one. Mind you, go write 2day's date down, yoruba man will soon emerge as the richest man in the whole world which will beat Bill Gates and Warren Buffert with much distance. Stay bless.
amen and amen

and that person might be you who knows you have a positive mind
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
soilsista:

You see what I was talking about? Sferbs nje

LMAO. Nawe uzo-join umzabalazo cheesy
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by misspicy(f): 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
misspicy:

ewon mi si shan maami

if you study my moniker well,you will notice that i type in yoruba,hausa and some other languages,i am not a tribalist,all my friends from NL are not my tribe and i love them all

[size=19pt]but i will say it loud and clear....yoruba guys cheats without remorse,without shame,repeatedly,with your friends,if you have a loose sister he go add your sister,if your mumsy drop pvssy he go fvck am,yoruba guys are chavinistic and rude,dem no dey romantic......confirmed fact that applies to all unless one is able to proof himsef innocent[/size]......

accept or not thats my view,other tribes might do this but yoruba guys are worst,mind you I'd still marry one if he comes my way,this is not hatred for.yoruba,this is dislike for the way their guys cheat and treat ladies gringringrin
Misspicy see me i no like all kind of adjectives u dey use to qualify yoruba guys, as i knw, i'm exclusive, me never cheat my girlfrnd, as i just dey now, i don't.
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by misspicy(f): 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
profojah:
Misspicy.. Aren't you a Yoruba?.. Serious#
by tribe No

by birth YES

will explain more on the other side
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by misspicy(f): 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
Abrahamjesus:
Misspicy see me i no like all kind of adjectives u dey use to qualify yoruba guys, as i knw, i'm exclusive, me never cheat my girlfrnd, as i just dey now, i don't.
am sorry sir......maybe you will someday grin or maybe you will be an exemption
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
misspicy:

amen and amen

and that person might be you who knows you have a positive mind
Hummm., as if u ar reading my mind. Anyway let just be watch. You will never be left behind, you shall witness it in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

And what about you? tongue

Im not muslim
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by tpiar: 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by misspicy(f): 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
I am sorry for carrying the matter for head
yoruba guy do me strong thing ni sadsadsadsadsad

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by tpiar: 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
misspicy:
I am sorry for carrying the matter for head

yoruba guy do me strong thing ni sadsadsadsadsad

gringringrin

sorry.
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Im not muslim

Kewl.
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by misspicy(f): 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
Abrahamjesus:
Hummm., as if u ar reading my mind. Anyway let just be watch. You will never be left behind, you shall witness it in the name of Jesus. Amen.
witness ke angry
emi le pe undecided

I will be the first woman to own that title lagbara jesu tonguetongue maybe before you gan then you will witness it tongue
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
ipledge10:
but not as confused as Ayodeji wey talk say e no be yoruba

StfuareyouGod grin

undecided
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by tpiar: 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
misspicy:

by tribe No

by birth YES

why are you ashamed of wherever you come from?
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
misspicy:

ewon mi si shan maami

Is your father a yoruba man?
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Acermoon(m): 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
For you to create thread and generalize.... Am sure there is something wrong with your lifestyle.... check yourself...

May be you have commit similar sin... and the Guy serves as punishment of God to you...

Yoruba Nimi... Okunrin mesan.. omo nla ton gbenu ola s'ola nla...

HEART BREAKERS get Tribe ni
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by misspicy(f): 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
tpiar:

why are you ashamed of wherever you come from?
kilo mu eleyi
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
misspicy:

by tribe No

by birth YES

Ohh. No wonder I see some hungpinks in your Yoruba which looks obscure BUT mo ma n fi opolo gbe
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
ggrin:
hahahahahaha.....omo yoruba ika cheesycheesycheesy.........we rock jo blooda mi cool........I dy suspect kingtom shalipsrsealed
na you talk am o tongue
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by tpiar: 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
blublahd:

Is your father a yoruba man?

she is not Yoruba.

she just pretends to be one on the internet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

'Urhobo Angel' Turns Down A Lady On Twitter (Photos) / Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? / I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.