Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada (71015 Views)

Even Appointing A Cleaner Scares Buhari – Oyegun / Uninterrupted Electricity Impossible In Nigeria Now— Power Minister: Prof. Nebo / Pictures Of A Doctor Who Died In The Damaturu Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by becomrich15: 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2009
manny4life. What relevant is it for someone to first waste four years in a not too related field before starting medicine. Look what the 6 years in engineering means , which you can verify is that some of the program you offer in the masters level are first degree course in nigeria and medicine in nigeria.

You can not compare a 4 year program to a 6 or 7 years program in engineering or medicine . It is not the same. That why sometime in nigeria people normal doubt degree from abroad.
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by manny4life(m): 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2009
becomrich,:

manny4life. What relevant is it for someone to first waste four years in a not too related field before starting medicine. Look what the 6 years in engineering means , which you can verify is that some of the program you offer in the masters level are first degree course in nigeria and medicine in nigeria.

You can not compare a 4 year program to a 6 or 7 years program in engineering or medicine . It is not the same. That why sometime in nigeria people normal doubt degree from abroad.

Really, well, the relevance is that Biology and Chemistry are both 110% related to medicine because after you are accepted to study medicine, your four years of advanced chemistry and Biology comes to play.

Next, why do you begin by telling me what programs at the masters level is a first degree program in Nigeria, because if it were to be the case, a lot of professionals from your oil companies and banks come to schools here for their MBA or Executive programs, I would honestly believe that they would not waste their waste their time and resources for something they already done. Moreover, U.S has the highest admission of International students, I don’t think undergrads would want to waste their time neither would parents want to waste available resources.

Accept it or not, Nigeria might be offering a million courses in Engineering, but these are the ones most familiar with us, giving you more reasons not to compare them. In addition, I believe I made this clear on my previous post that the 120hr rule doesn’t apply to Engineering students meaning that they cannot graduate in four years. Moving on to my examples;

Electrical/ Electronics/Mechanics - Unless you can prove otherwise, this course are tailored or perhaps structured to meet both the Accreditation board standards and the markets they serves such as (Detroit 3 or the big three, general electric, L-3 Communications, Honeywell and many other).

Aerospace/Aeronautical – only very few selected schools offer this course of which I was opportune to go for a year exchange program in 2007at Embry Riddle Aeronautical University (www.erau.edu). This schools have to meet up requirements from our federal agencies and defense companies including the major US 5 (Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, General dynamics), and defense agencies to include NASA, U.S Department of defense.

Software engineering – Again, only highly selected universities offer this particular engineering targeted for their markets that include the top 5; Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, SAP, HP, Symantec. Remember their courses are designed to meet this both board standards and companies needs.

While our schools don’t offer Petroleum and Petrochemical Engineering, of all the engineering fields I have listed, please tell me how Nigerian Universities curriculum are better than that of the US which is particularly meant to satisfy all the listed companies requirements. Please, when replying, do with facts and I mean go to the accreditation board and get their requirements, the companies that recruit them, get all facts needed and I will get mine and I will leave you to compare. I have told you that spending 1million years in school does not prove the quality of education and research. Look I’m not having this argument again and if you cannot prove it, then forget it. I was taught to prove with facts; analytical research and statistical data and not mere assumptions.
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by AloyEmeka9: 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2009
Yes, my name is adesegun dele , dele is my middle name.
How come they wrote the first letter with your middle name?. I know very well that oyibos don't switch names like we naijas. They always stick to your first name and ask for the middle initial in most cases. Middle names are almost useless in their book. If Adesegun is your first name, they will consistently write your name as Adesegun D. Musiwa in all your documents and not Adesegun Musiwa in some and Dele Musiwa in others.  How could they possibly address you with your middle name unless you have a double identity?
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by ElRazur: 6:27pm On Jun 06, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

How come they wrote the first letter with your middle name?. I know very well that oyibos don't switch names like we naijas. They always stick to your first name and ask for the middle initial in most cases. Middle names are almost useless in their book. How could they possibly address you with your middle name or do you have double identity?

Does it matter?

Computer can get names wrong. Humans in charge of the computer can get it wrong. A typo could have happened anywhere. . . . Seriously, why does it matter?
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by AloyEmeka9: 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2009
That is not a typo my friend. Do you have a brain at all?. That was an official letter adressed to Adesegun Musiwa and another one adressed to Dele Musiwa. Oyibos don't mix names like that and it wasn't a typo, go and ask around.
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by ElRazur: 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

That is not a typo my friend. Do you have a brain at all?. That was an official letter adressed to Adesegun Musiwa and another one adressed to Dele Musiwa. Oyibos don't mix names like that and it wasn't a typo, go and ask around.

God knows many times my names have been spelt wrongly, and how my first names have been swapped for my middle names. smiley

I am just wondering, what it matters to you.

As Africans, we tend to have long complicated names, for example Olumuyiwa Ajara Ewuro Omo I_Idiot [Roll eyes]
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by AloyEmeka9: 6:39pm On Jun 06, 2009
This is an indication that you are ignorant of the American and Canadian system. They don't mix names. If you have a business deal with any of their companies, just try and switch your names in two occasions and see the following prying questions that will ensue.
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by ElRazur: 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

This is an indication that you are ignorant of the American and Canadian system. They don't mix names. If you have a business deal with any of their companies, just try and switch your names in two occasions and see the following prying questions that will ensue.

Dude you asked if I had a brain and I showed you that I have. Now perhaps it is your turn to engage the puney brain of yours.

My names have been misspelt and arranged wrongly. Fact. It is a common occurrence, yet you refuse to appreciate this, instead you keep attacking the messenger. Jeez.

Again, I am asking you - What use is this to you?

Do you think everyone on here have multiple accounts, under different name like some? [I'm sure you know who you guys are?]
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by AloyEmeka9: 6:50pm On Jun 06, 2009
I still need to see more proof that you have a grey matter in that your brain lobe.You are yet to prove it. undecided undecided
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by ElRazur: 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2009
What a lame come back. Keep it up. grin
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by AloyEmeka9: 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2009
have a good nite sleep.
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by Jakumo(m): 5:38am On Jun 07, 2009
BecomeRich, please note that if you do not cease and desist from posting copies of correspondence here, I will have no option but to dismantle the shrine that I constructed to worship you in a nearby forest of demons.

A deity of your stature does not need to scramble about in search of corroborating evidence to substantiate your sublime genius, so please erase all those letters you have published before disgruntled elements copy them to paste elsewhere as proof that they have attained your stratospheric level of professional success.

You must endeavor to remain aloof and majestically above the fray whenever your exalted name is invoked by mere mortals who are hellbent on ruffling your feathers by questioning your credentials as a gentleman and renowned scholar.
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by adconline(m): 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2009
Its not about spending 4 yrs in engineering fields in the west vs spending 5yrs. In Nigeria, you shoot to core engineering courses after 2nd yr where as in the west you start with your core engineering courses from first year.
In the west for instance, if you are taking circuit analysis in electrical/electronic, computer enginering you would use computers to simulate schematic diagrams of gates. You would exprience nand and nor gates simulations first hand. I remembered a smart fellow from Naija telling how impressed he was working with electronic work bench even though he had been taught about it so many times by his teachers. He was provided with a box of equipment that cost about $5000 for his practicals. How many unis in Naija can afford that?
I think the underlying question is this; how many Naija grads can shoot straight into US/UK/Canadian market place without any form of recertification or retraining?
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by IKEYMAN1: 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2009
grin grin

hmm
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by manny4life(m): 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2009
adconline:

Its not about spending 4 yrs in engineering fields in the west vs spending 5yrs. In Nigeria, you shoot to core engineering courses after 2nd yr where as in the west you start with your core engineering courses from first year.
In the west for instance, if you are taking circuit analysis in electrical/electronic, computer enginering you would use computers to simulate schematic diagrams of gates. You would exprience nand and nor gates simulations first hand. I remembered a smart fellow from Naija telling how impressed he was working with electronic work bench even though he had been taught about it so many times by his teachers. He was provided with a box of equipment that cost about $5000 for his practicals. How many unis in Naija can afford that?
I think the underlying question is this; how many Naija grads can shoot straight into US/UK/Canadian market place without any form of recertification or retraining?

Thank you. I have tried to explain to "becomerich" that it is now how much time that you spend in school, but the quality of the education achieved while in school, but for some reason he just doesn't get it. I know that most of my friends that graduated in Aerospace engineering from ERAU, for them to be NASA ready or for any defense company, they engaged in several aerospace simulations and trainings. How many Nigerian University can afford more than a $20million equipment. That is why I said that not only do they fulfill board requirements, but they satisfy company goals and objectives. Regardless of whatever engineering you are into, the school prepares you by providing you with all necessary tools and equipments to achieve success.
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by AloyEmeka9: 8:25pm On Jun 08, 2009
BecomeRich, please note that if you do not cease and desist from posting copies of correspondence here, I will have no option but to dismantle the shrine that I constructed to worship you in a nearby forest of demons.

A deity of your stature does not need to scramble about in search of corroborating evidence to substantiate your sublime genius, so please erase all those letters you have published before disgruntled elements copy them to paste elsewhere as proof that they have attained your stratospheric level of professional success.

You must endeavor to remain aloof and majestically above the fray whenever your exalted name is invoked by mere mortals who are hellbent on ruffling your feathers by questioning your credentials as a gentleman and renowned scholar.
grin grin grin No kill me with laughter this night.
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by Izusco: 12:22pm On Aug 24, 2009
Nawa for the guy. He ought to be qualified before he would get the job. He has a Nigerian qualification and that is not all. He may even forget a pair of scissors in a patients stomach so that is what they may be trying to avoid.So i think he should strive to get more qualification there. wink
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by deb(m): 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2009
@ topic

I send you?
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by shotster50(m): 12:32am On Aug 25, 2009
I wonder why people still pay attention to Becomrich. His is a lost case.
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by silkywave(f): 6:06am On Aug 26, 2010
www.caxperience..com
There are lots of Nigerian doctors I know in Canada! I thing what you become in Canada is all individually driven.

1 Like

Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 26, 2010
Taking control

Leaving a life of Nigerian royalty behind, Isa and Amina Odidi have become successful pharmaceutical entrepreneurs in Canadawho never forget to give back.

Gloria Elayadathusseril

Isa Odidi belongs to Nigerian royalty, holding the title of Sardaun. Yet in a bid to see the Western world while garnering higher education in pharmaceutics, he left behind the stately life and went to the United Kingdom along with his wife, Amina. A few years later, in 1995, they came to Canada as research doctors with their children.

Isa was here on a two-year contract to help Canada’s largest pharmaceutical firm Biovail Corporation set up its R&grin department. “It wasn’t our intention to come and live in Canada,” remembers Isa. “It was supposed to be for only two years. But then the company became so successful with our presence — we made a lot of products for them and stock price went high and everyone became rich, so to speak — so two years became extended for more years.”

Meanwhile, the Odidis fell in love with the country and decided to settle here permanently. The couple has flourished ever since, finding personal success and integrating into Canadian society.

“We are not only immigrants, but also Canadians,” says Isa. “We don’t have to assimilate but [we do have to] integrate into the greater society.” He advises other immigrants to “Retain your identity, but, at the same time, integrate.”

When he speaks about integration, he really means becoming engaged in the broader community. “Immigrants need to engage on a political level, economic level and social level,” says Isa, noting that he is contemplating entering politics in the coming year.

“If you are in politics you are in a position to take control in the decision-making process. If you are engaged socially, then you also have some sort of influence on what kind of decisions are going to be taken politically and economically. And, of course, if you are engaged economically and successful, you’ll have the ability to make things happen.”

In their case, the Odidis are engaged in several community-related activities and charities, such as support for sickle-cell disease awareness among African-born immigrants. They also support charities that raise funds for portable water wells, drugs for HIV/AIDS and malaria prevention, and eyeglasses for African countries. Amina is also involved in women’s education and empowerment initiatives in Nigeria.

According to Isa, it takes a special kind of person to do business and be socially involved at the same time. “You have to be a Type A individual — somebody who can multitask and days are more than 24 hours. You got to juggle all the activities.”

The couple shows how it’s done. They have managed to give back while building their careers with Biovail, and raise five wonderful children. Today they are also an entrepreneurial force in Canada’s pharmaceutical industry, thanks to their sixth baby — Intellipharmaceutics International.

“Yes, it is like a child to us,” says Amina, who holds a PhD in biopharmaceutics. She speaks excitedly about their drug research firm, which is now traded on both Toronto Stock Exchange and the U.S. exchange Nasdaq. “Since we are in the same profession, it makes it easier … he [Isa] is the external face. And so I stay behind and manage the internal operations and take care of the children.”

But it was Amina who set up the company, while Isa worked for Biovail. “Instead of both of us working for Biovail, we decided one of us should set up,” explains Isa. “Our company was doing contract, exclusive work for Biovail so in a way she was working for Biovail, but from within her own outfit.”

With the company growing rapidly, Isa decided to join his wife, although he was fully aware of the risk he was taking, quitting a cushy full-time job. “The way you approach life or business is that you don’t see obstacles … you see challenges,” he says. “And every challenge is solvable and has an answer. You just have to look hard enough for the answers. It’s reduced to the question of time only.”

Amina adds, “We draw support from each other. We work … plan … fix [together] … it’s good to have the combination … we [even] talk about work at home.”

One thing that has worked very well for them is their “perseverance,” they say in unison. “This kind of business is for a very, very hardworking person. Both of us come from a very strong and hardworking background. We put in a lot of hours in what we do,” Isa says, adding with a smile, “Our shareholders think for the price of one, they have got two [individuals]!”

But, while they are a solid duo, they haven’t been averse to bringing in other partners to help them. Isa has some advice for entrepreneurs who are reluctant or refuse to bring in partners. “They shouldn’t be afraid because there are laws, ways and means to manage a business, which involves many partners,” he says. “It brings finance, number 1 — cash is king; it brings in expertise that complements yours, and more hands to get things done, as well as more linkages and connections. So partnership is key and going public is also good if you could.”

Isa, however, acknowledges that going public is not an easy thing. In their case, it happened in a reverse takeover; they bought public company Vasogen and merged it with Intellipharma.
The Odidis always wanted to take their firm public and even had applications made for the listing. “That’s when this opportunity came up and we took it. Of course that meant dilution of our holdings, but for the better,” Isa recalls.

Amina adds, “It’s better to own a chunk of a big company rather than whole of a small company … that is, one per cent share in a billion dollar company is better than 100 per cent of a million dollar company. This is one thing people [entrepreneurs] should understand!”

But along with outside investors comes some risk. The biggest hurdle the Odidis faced when looking for investors was when they were asked to step down from management and focus on the lab. “One of the things they [investors] were putting in front of us was, ‘We will give you somebody to manage the company.’” Isa says this is an issue many entrepreneurs, particularly immigrants, face because they believe “you don’t have the management skills” and they want to “replace the entrepreneur with someone who has an MBA.”

The irony was that Isa had an MBA from the reputable Rotman School of Business Management at the University of Toronto. “There was a lot of negotiation and pressure,” says Isa. “This is technology management. This has to have an entrepreneur’s flair.”

And the couple has proved many of those investors wrong over the years through their dedication to the company’s growth. “We have invested a lot in the company — money, time, everything … our life is in this company and we have the passion to drive it,” says Isa. “Our interests are aligned with the company succeeding … Frankly speaking, we are smart people to have come this far so we think we should continue to run and we’ll get to a point where we might decide someone else should run this.”

The company, which was recently recognized by a Harry Jerome Award for Science and Technology, is definitely successful. Today, it works in profit-splitting deals with many pharmaceutical giants, offering patented drug formulas on a royalty basis. “When we were a smaller company, we used to sell our patents. But now we only license them to use our patent,” Isa explains. The company holds 30 issued patents and patent applications.

They have in the pipeline about 15 products, including drugs for three chronic conditions — depression, peptic ulcers and attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder. Also coming is an advanced product for congestive heart failure that the couple hopes to file for approval soon.

At the centre of it all is the company’s proprietary Hypermatrix technology, which facilitates controlled-release delivery of drugs. They apply the technology to the development of both existing and new pharmaceuticals.

Despite the time and effort they give to making their company successful, the Odidis never forget their philosophy of being socially engaged. One of the company’s newest controlled-release drug innovations is Rexista, which is designed to overcome the well-documented abuses associated with oxycodone. “It’s not just another profit-making drugs, but a socially responsible innovation,” Isa says, extremely proud of the product. “Because this controlled-release oral oxycodone formulation prevents addiction and drug abuse, and it’s alcohol resistant!”

Socially conscious scientists indeed.

http://www.canadianimmigrant.ca/immigrantstories/health/article/7421

1 Like

Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by omamokta: 11:55am On Aug 26, 2010
@nuzo, hope your campaign for the house of reps is going on smoothly. I have not heard anything about it.
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by AloyEmeka5: 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2010
Is Aigbofa the same person as angry Nuzo?
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by liquid7: 3:19pm On Apr 15, 2011
i will comment on all this.
i have been based a few years as a doctor in UK and seen folks move to canada and australia from here.
None end up as cleaners as they understand whats what.
Clearly none of this people did.
Firsly in ALL this countries you must pass a licencing exam.In uk you can use this exam to get a licence to practise in australia /NZ but not canada.You must pass their licencing exam.If you do not have a CCST from the UK you must do their residency program which in most cases requires canadian citizenship.
So maybe if they bothered to find out about canada before rushing there they would not end up as they did.
And the problem is worse now that the UK has closed its borders to immigration forcing this ppl to run to canada .in the past it was uk to canada.But most leaving the uk for canada already pre prepared themselves with most writing all revelant exam and immigration paper work before going there.
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by juman(m): 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2011
He should simply return to Nigeria. Nah by force to travel out??

Vote Jonathan to make your life better.
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2011
juman:

He should simply return to Nigeria. Nah by force to travel out??

Vote Jonathan to make your life better.
Totally agree with the bolded only
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by omanzo02: 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2011
becomrich,:

I did a 4 year program in engineering in Nigeria and I got a dream job.
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by dustydee: 2:42pm On May 18, 2011
^^^which school in Nigeria offers engineering for 4 years?
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by delicious1(m): 3:19pm On May 18, 2011
Doctor in Nigeria, Cleaner in Canada -even nollywood couldn't make that up tongue
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by LiveFree: 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2013
Hi Everyone,
I am the daughter of an IMG. My mom and I came to Canada in 1989. She was a medical doctor and a single mom. She tried so hard to practice here. She passed so many exams and went through coutnless matching programs but was never matched. She gave up after ten years and walked away from her dream of practising in Canada with over $10,000 in debt from exam fees and continuing education courses. She was a respected specialist in her country. Here she worked as a personal support worker for $12 an hour and day-care attendant for about $10, as well as other low paying jobs that were far from worthy of her intelligence and extensive education. It broke my heart every day to see her waste her skills in this way and to watch her give up on wanting anything better for herself.

My mom pushed me to finish university, which I did. I got a good government job that pays very well. That was always my goal. To get a stable job with benefits. That would probably be a dream come true to many of you on this message board. But I realized that I wanted something more from life. I wanted make enough money to support my mother, to give her the life she always wanted and never had, and to give my family the best of everything. And I wasn't going to do that in a government job with a mediocre raise every year, which came out to almost nothing after taxes, in a city (Toronto) where housing prices were soaring and life was getting increasingly expensive. I needed another option. I knew there was more to life than going to work to pay the bills, eating, sleeping and doing it all over again, and working for someone else who could fire me at any moment and there would be nothing I could do. Some people are living dream lives, with money to burn, with less education. What did they know that my mother and I were missing?

Then I was introduced to an amzing business opportunity by a friend of my husbands. It answered all my quesions. It allows you to work for yourself, part-time or full-time, without depending on anyone for a job. It has unlimited potential. Yes, it takes work. Nothing good in life is easy. But if you want a better life for yourselves and your families its well worth it. I can't even explain in words what a dream come true this possibility is - and it has definitely answered my prayers. If you would like to find out more about it, I would love to share it with you. My goal in life is to help others achieve their dreams, just like this opportunity is helping me to achieve mine. This is not a scam, this is not a get rich quick fix. This is real and it takes work but it is better than making $12 an hour or less doing something you hate and wasting your life away.

Dream big and believe in yourself and anything is possible. Don't give up. My mom did and it breaks my heart to see what she has become. Don't let society turn you into a working robot to make other people rich. Change your own life because if you don't believe you can then no one else is going to do it for you. My name is Annete and my number is (905)466-6392. You can also reach me at atuniversalwealth@gmail.com if anyone would like to contact me for more information. If any of you feel like there is more to life - if you want something better for yoursleves and your families - please make the call.
Take care!
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by Dibiachukwu: 4:39am On Feb 27, 2013
If I tell Nigerians to stay in Nigeria and fight with their life to protect it, they will call me "enemy of progress". So they have to go and find out for themselves, that it is not that green abroad!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Army Kills Boko Haram Members Who Attacked Soldiers In Borno. Graphic / Governor Diri's Reaction When Nengi Visited Him Vs When Trikytee Visited / "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.