Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,877 members, 7,841,290 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Benefits Of Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of Relationships (910 Views)

This New Whatsapp Feature Is All Set To Save Millions Of Relationships!!! / 7 Kinds Of Relationships That Might Never Lead To Marriage / I Am Tired Of Relationships And Marriages Nowadays !!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Relationships by hertz9te(m): 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
what visible benefits can I get for being in a relationship?
Re: Benefits Of Relationships by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
there are numerous benefits that one can derive in a relationship, number one you have someone u can call ur own, someone u can share ur fears, dreams, secrets and aspiration to, someone that will be at ur back when the going is tough, someone u can get married to and have kids together and live happily ever after.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Relationships by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
You'll be happier thus giving you a better positive outlook on things and you'll find things easier which brings ALOT of visible thing! And you'll get better looking !
Re: Benefits Of Relationships by rawpadgin(m): 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:
You'll be happier thus giving you a better positive outlook on things and you'll find things easier which brings ALOT of visible thing! And you'll get better looking !
it depends on the partner
some partner can make ur life miserable
Re: Benefits Of Relationships by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
rawpadgin:
it depends on the partner
some partner can make ur life miserable

Oh with the right person of course lol

True!
Re: Benefits Of Relationships by firstking01(m): 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:
my dear....i totally disagree wit u, eventhough ur my crushsad
Re: Benefits Of Relationships by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
firstking01:
my dear....i totally disagree wit u, eventhough ur my crushsad

Awh really ? Why ?

Hahah your crush ? Really?
Re: Benefits Of Relationships by firstking01(m): 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

Awh really ? Why ?
is it d first tym m tellin u dis huh
Re: Benefits Of Relationships by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
firstking01:
is it d first tym m tellin u dis huh

Ehm lol no I just figured you were kidding
Re: Benefits Of Relationships by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 07, 2015
Pvsssssssssssssssy caaaaaaaaaattttttttt
Re: Benefits Of Relationships by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 07, 2015
Having sb to call ur own is a big psychological importance. It's one of the major reasons why some ppl just can't deal with cheating, coz it means u already sharing.
Re: Benefits Of Relationships by firstking01(m): 10:16am On Dec 07, 2015
YourMain:

Awh really ? Why ?

i have a problm wit u....u have too many crushes;(....nw, darven has opened a thread prophessing his love for usad....wats my stance;(...i love you
Re: Benefits Of Relationships by firstking01(m): 10:17am On Dec 07, 2015
YourMain:

Awh really ? Why ?

i have a problm wit u....u have too many crushes;(....nw, darven has opened a thread prophessing his love for usad....wats my stance;(...i love you.....
Re: Benefits Of Relationships by firstking01(m): 10:19am On Dec 07, 2015
YourMain:

Awh really ? Why ?
embarassed
YourMain:

Awh really ? Why ?
;(
Re: Benefits Of Relationships by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 07, 2015
firstking01:
i have a problm wit u....u have too many crushes;(....nw, darven has opened a thread prophessing his love for usad....wats my stance;(...i love you.....

lol I don't have any crushes undecided. Ehm no Darven has open a thread so he can talk to me. There's no love. I find him entertaining so...

Lol shocked you love me shocked. You don't even know me shocked
Re: Benefits Of Relationships by firstking01(m): 10:28am On Dec 07, 2015
YourMain:

lol I don't have any crushes undecided. Ehm no Darven has open a thread so he can talk to me. There's no love. I find him entertaining so...

i dnt even knw u, u say?,,,,my dear love is a mystery
Re: Benefits Of Relationships by firstking01(m): 10:30am On Dec 07, 2015
YourMain:

i dnt even knw u, u say?,,,,my dear love is a mystery;( embarassed
YourMain:

i dnt even knw u, u say?,,,,my dear love is a mystery;(

(1) (Reply)

She said she cant date me but always call me to seek advice!!! / Need A Female Companion For ....? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.