Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,809 members, 7,851,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes (4179 Views)

Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) / Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 07, 2015
Jimdonnet:
All nigerian girls are cheap whores I am raping one soon this week sef

am not in support of this bro.
Re: 99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes by Missonas(f): 6:48am On Dec 07, 2015
aariwa:
The only good Nigerian girls you will find are those who are physically ugly or the ones that were brought up in church,who do not apply make up.So any man who is going for a girl who is beautiful,fashionable,sexy,carries good gadgets&,who is not from a rich family what exactly is such man expecting?
You must be typing from the desert sir
Re: 99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes by Missonas(f): 6:51am On Dec 07, 2015
Op why the disclaimer on that rapist's mention? Y'all likeminds and u frolick together so what gives?
Re: 99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 07, 2015
Missonas:
Op why the disclaimer on that rapist's mention? Y'all likeminds and u frolick together so what gives?

smh

1 Like

Re: 99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 07, 2015
Missonas:

dont try to be clever by half undecided i am not a rapist and i never support such violence
Re: 99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 07, 2015
goldengunman:
. This babe dey vex o, he might b joking

Joking with rape? undecided

OK o

Mesef dey jokecheesy
Re: 99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 07, 2015
hereiam:

omoge why take it personal.
is.it you.he is referring to?
you must fall into.this category.

Yes, I fall into the categoryundecided
Re: 99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 07, 2015
searchiing4love:

dont try to be clever by half undecided i am not a rapist and i never support such violence

cc Missonas

He is liar. He supports rape indirectly. This stu.pid and miserable thing once made a comment that a 9-year old could be enjoying sex with an older man because she receives biscuits after the act.
Re: 99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 07, 2015
the biitch above me tho undecided lacks brain

1 Like

Re: 99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes by MENTORCH(m): 7:17am On Dec 07, 2015
Lmao
Re: 99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes by ucheHapers(m): 7:17am On Dec 07, 2015
Bros easy na...there are faithful, loving and honest Nigerian girls o. The thing is
1. You might not like their packaging
2. You got to be selective, not all girls are worth chyking
3. Never use material things to attract a girl, show her you can keep a conversation going, make her laugh and you have the potentials to be successful
4. Make a list of just three core things you want in a woman but still remain flexible
5. STOP looking for love and focus on been the RIGHT person, good things usually come when we are not desperately searching for it
6. Get a job, work hard and save enough and remain ambitious
Re: 99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 07, 2015
[s]
ucheHapers:
Bros easy na...there are faithful, loving and honest Nigerian girls o. The thing is
1. You might not like their packaging
2. You got to be selective, not all girls are worth chyking
3. Never use material things to attract a girl, show her you can keep a conversation going, make her laugh and you have the potentials to be successful
4. Make a list of just three core things you want in a woman but still remain flexible
5. STOP looking for love and focus on been the RIGHT person, good things usually come when we are not desperately searching for it
[/s]

oga pastor stop preaching. today no be sunday undecided

1 Like

Re: 99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes by bqlekan(m): 7:35am On Dec 07, 2015
OP really is high, m sure we all got mothers, siblings, aunties etc, who were one time labelled 'girls' I wouldn't want to call any of them a thief.
Re: 99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 07, 2015
bqlekan:
OP really is high, m sure we all got mothers, siblings, aunties etc, who were one time labelled 'girls' I wouldn't want to call any of them a thief.

that is y i said 99.99 percent not all

1 Like

Re: 99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes by virginboy1(m): 7:39am On Dec 07, 2015
searchiing4love, where can one find a foreign girl in naija?

2 Likes

Re: 99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes by ucheHapers(m): 7:40am On Dec 07, 2015
searchiing4love:
[s][/s]

oga pastor stop preaching. today no be sunday undecided

Obviously you're here to have fun and make insulting comments...next time look urself in the mirror before you call people thieves and prostitutes...that's unfair
Re: 99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 07, 2015
virginboy1:
searchiing4love, where can one find a foreign girl in naija?

social media or visit beaches at weekends

2 Likes

Re: 99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes by HaneefahRN(f): 7:42am On Dec 07, 2015
searchiing4love:
[b]After so many attempts to find true love in this immorality filled society , i can conclude
that ladies in this part of the world are Romance thieves. i have heard several stories of men scammed by ladies in the name of love and all i do is SMH for them for their ignorance in allowing themselves to be tricked by this whorres pretending to love them despite so much comitment, time and resources invested in the waste of time called relationship. Most Nigerian girls are nothing to write home about. No Nigerian girl is willing to build or grow a long lasting relationship with any man who is not ready to throw money at her undecided They are never loyal or commited in relationships. All they want is money, money and more money sad They are not intelligent nor have any positive impacts in the lives of men who deem it fit to have a relationship with them. All they contribute in relationships is sex or at most buy you a pair of fake boxer shorts and singlets on your birthday or valentine's day in appreciation for your gullibility angry They value their smelly pusssy so much that they think granting you sex is an undeserved privilege. They are informal prostitutes cos the difference between Nigerian girls and the commercial sex workers is that the latter charges you for intimacy while their similarities is that they both have an objective which is to drain your pocket whether in the guise of relationship or runs. Nigerian girls also have a bad orientation. They believe relationship with men is a form of alleviating poverty hence they end up keeping multiple men. They believe the higher the men in their rotten lives, the higher the money and material gains they derive. The reason for my epistle is to guide vulnerable men who thinks they have found love in these disloyal hoes called Nigerian girls undecided That lady decieving you at the moment with relationship and love doesn't belong to you only. I mean you're not the only man accessing her pusssy no matter what you think you're doing right to make her yours. They are like mirrors. When they face you they are yours and in your absence they look for guys who are more financially bouyant because it's their Modus Operandi in every fake love they offer men. A word is enough for the wise. If you want peace of mind go for a foreign lady . Even though they have bad one's amongst them, mostly they value and appreciate true love and are not poverty oriented like the financial hyenas we call girls here. I hope we all find happiness and our heart desires cool

#Team Foreign Girls cool[/b]
Eeyah, pele o. Rants of a pained boy. I hope ur female relatives are included in the 99.9% tho. That u associate and move wt smellos and runs girl u are on the same lvl with doesn't mean all Nigerian women are tht way.
Good luck wt ur foreign girls, who to u are more morally upright (I laugh in Chinese). Ur post reeks of ignorance. Smh
Re: 99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 07, 2015
HaneefahRN:

Eeyah, pele o. Rants of a pained boy. I hope ur female relatives are included in the 99.9% tho. That u associate and move wt smellos and runs girl u are on the same lvl with doesn't mean all Nigerian women are tht way.
Good luck wt ur foreign girls, who to u are more morally upright (I laugh in Chinese). Ur post reeks of ignorance. Smh

who is this masquerade WTF??

2 Likes

Re: 99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 07, 2015
A thread from my fuvkin step son who is partly trained angry
Re: 99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes by HaneefahRN(f): 7:50am On Dec 07, 2015
searchiing4love:

who is this masquerade WTF??
Lolz. Crazy guy
Re: 99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 07, 2015
halfrica:
A thread from my fuvkin step son who is partly trained angry

sweery how are you? cheesy
Re: 99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 07, 2015
searchiing4love:

sweery how are you? cheesy

cheesycheesycheesycheesy

M fine

U kno am a naija girl and u talkin to me oga o *suprised*
Re: 99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 07, 2015
halfrica:

cheesycheesycheesycheesy

M fine

U kno am a naija girl and u talkin to me oga o *suprised*

i no wan make u abuse me ni o cos i no say u come this thread with lots of venom.
Re: 99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 07, 2015
searchiing4love:

i no wan make u abuse me ni o cos i no say u come this thread with lots of venom.

cheesycheesycheesycheesy

God save u o

I been wan start

Awwwwwww u see not all naija girls are bad its just that now 90% are bad 10% are good if u find those 10% u wud b happy trust me!!!!!
Re: 99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 07, 2015
halfrica:

cheesycheesycheesycheesy

God save u o

I been wan start

Awwwwwww u see not all naija girls are bad its just that now [b]90% are bad 10% [/b]are good if u find those 10% u wud b happy trust me!!!!!

na which category u come dey? 90 or 10

1 Like

Re: 99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 07, 2015
searchiing4love:

na which category u come dey? 90 or 10

Somewhere inbetween 90 nd 10 tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Most Ridiculous Break Up Line You've Ever Heard? / Nigerians Reacted To Video Of Married Who Walk On Street With Bum Shot / Woman Cut Off Ex-husband’s Manhood, Flushes It Down The Toilet (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.