Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes (4170 Views)

Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) / Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 07, 2015
halfrica:

Somewhere inbetween 90 nd 10 tongue

gud 4u grin yinmu
Re: 99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes by Johnsown1(m): 8:58am On Dec 07, 2015
I disagreed with u on this,
u suppose to give age bracket,
cos u don't have to tell me that a gal of 12-15 are the same of gals from 18 upwards.
Most of the gals that steals are the once in school(university) or the cultist once at secondary levels,
Re: 99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes by Missonas(f): 9:43am On Dec 07, 2015
daretodiffer:

cc Missonas

He is liar. He supports rape indirectly. This stu.pid and miserable thing once made a comment that a 9-year old could be enjoying sex with an older man because she receives biscuits after the act.
Imagine! The world aint crazy jst some people in it.Them go they expose themselves one by one
Re: 99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
searchiing4love:

who is this masquerade WTF??

Stu..pid!...It is not funny
Re: 99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
daretodiffer:

Stu..pid!...It is not funny

kiss u miss me so much grin am back tho
Re: 99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes by CEOMilkyway(m): 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
But this guy na wa for you oh! Your profile the make me fear you. You must have had some ugly and dirty experiences in the past to make you say this but my brother, YOU ARE WRONG! You mingled with the wrong ones I guess or probably you have a problem. Your 99.99% aseertion is VERY WRONG!

Do you even have sisters or a mum? Abi na them be the remaining 0.0001% wey be saints?

Nna hapu that thing, this guy na psycho. He needs help!

#PROPHECY# I see you having a lonely life and ending miserably if you don't change this mentality.
Re: 99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes by obontami: 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
searchiing4love:

na which category u come dey? 90 or 10
irunooboo you are a stupid gay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"K"- The Conversation Killer / Meeting Bf Online Now Wanting To Visit / What Is The Disadvantages For Shaving The Hair In My Stomach?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.