Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). (36305 Views)

Southern Ijaw Election Rerun....#bayelsaDecides Updates. / BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result / Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by Jesusloveyou: 9:33am On Dec 07, 2015
Vorp:
When Jonathan was doing his own, you kept silent.. Please enjoy the change in transition.
i am seriously enjoying d change, d end time change, and is very sweet

1 Like

Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by Koolmexxi(m): 9:40am On Dec 07, 2015
Jaideyone:
I seriously don't understand how some people reason. must you blame Buhari for everything? is Buhari the one running for governor? is buhari the one making the election a do or die affair? you are a perfect candidate for head transplant. at least someone with functional brain can make use of your limbs

When u and ur likes were busy blaming GEJ for everything including the totally outrageous, u didn't realise abi... U really do need to purge urselves of sentiments. .
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by richylee(m): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2015
tongue grin
Jaideyone:
lame try another line
No time. grin
Jaideyone:
lame try another line
No time.
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by maxti: 9:45am On Dec 07, 2015
I didn't make any reference to the voting at night. And neither am I a politician.
Thank you.

HIGHESTPOPORI:
So pictures of people voting at night is a lie? Apc hypocrite,we should as well believe it is not night we are seeing
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:55am On Dec 07, 2015
I told you realborn that credible election left with Jonathan... cheesy Most of APC guys love lies and daydreaming of your messianic buhari albeit a devil undecided
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by DoubleDee4U(m): 9:57am On Dec 07, 2015
manuelzz:
Buhari will destroy this country. I wonder how a 76 year old illiterate voodooed Nigerians into voting him in....Some things are just unexplainable.!!!
You truly lack proper home bringing that's why you can easily insult a man that is old enough to being your grandfather and feel good hiding under politics.
Since old age is a curse to you, you will not see old age.
COMPOUND FOOL!
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by criminalmindz: 10:03am On Dec 07, 2015
Nig4Greatness:
....I think you need your head examined..what's the fault of Inec if hoodlums stops election from holding during the day time ?,you are the same people that will start talking trash if Inec decides to exclude them and announce results they have at hand.am yet to know if voting at night give one political party advantage over another.
goat, dont you know simple english?they said midnight not NIGHT. fool
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by david22uu(m): 10:56am On Dec 07, 2015
StOla:

But the robbery you mentioned occurred while Jonathan was visiting Lagos, and most policemen were redeployed to provide security only along the route to be plied by the presidential convoy and the eventual venue of his mission in Lagos.

This allowed the robbers a field day without any interruption from the police emergency response.

I hope I have enlightened you?

and an election that happened when BUhari was in power, how can a tribunal sit in Abuja and nullify elections.. no be where Buhari dey
How can dey openly be rigging election and the man is travelling like Gulliver Travels

Abeg we all know that PDP na Scam
but APC is the greatest SCAM that has happened to nigeria
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by david22uu(m): 10:59am On Dec 07, 2015
bashydemy:
Did you know why they blame GEJ for that robbery? NO but you just open your gutter called mouth and spew trash.. What happen is that on the day of that robbery, GEJ was in Lagos and every Police and security men was divert to give him security and that was why the robbery was so smooth and successful killing lots of people.

Oya u that have clean mouth, how many more deadly robberies have happened after that and you open yur maggot infested brain to talk, my dear i dunt blame people like you..
The level of poverty you have has gotten so into you that your brain has been bought by some dumb fools in the name of change
As i quoted before im not a PDP fan but until people like you change your mentality and always day the truth, nufting like change will happen

IDIOT

1 Like

Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by saint047(m): 11:01am On Dec 07, 2015
Bayelsa Election: Is INEC shifting dates, to see if Gov. Dickson will die? Nigeria has 774 local government areas. Know your mathematics! Q1. If INEC under President Buhari, takes 3 days to conduct election in 8 local government areas; how many days will it take this same INEC to conduct election in 774 local government areas? Solution: 8LGAs is to 3days :: 774LGAs is to Xdays ; find X, if Gov. Dickson refused to die? It implies that 1LGA = 3/8days Therefore 774LGAs === 3/8 x 774 = 290. 25 days. INEC will use 290.25 days, approximately 10 months, to conduct a presidential election in Nigeria.
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by Koleman(m): 11:03am On Dec 07, 2015
manuelzz:
Buhari will destroy this country. I wonder how a 76 year old illiterate voodooed Nigerians into voting him in....Some things are just unexplainable.!!!
buy rope!
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by Koleman(m): 11:04am On Dec 07, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
l already know this will become of INEC and ELECTION under PMB/APC. Honestly, l must give it to GEJ government, election is far far credible than what is obtainable today. l say it again with anger,APC IS A DISGRACE. l am waiting for any ZOMBIE to insult me,l will insult him/her back. Zombies are Nigeria's no.1 enemies.
buy rope!
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by Laid2001: 11:14am On Dec 07, 2015
@op
There is no evidence, this is midnight now.
It could be anything from 7.00pm till day break at 6.00am.

And INEC already stated that there was election till 8.00pm in some places, which will be consistent with these night pictures.

But to claim specifically that it was midnight, will then require more than these pictures!.
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by tega4eddie: 11:23am On Dec 07, 2015
HUNGRY APC FOOLS...THEIR EVIL PLAN IN BAYELSA WILL NEVER WORK..... wink DICKSON WILL WIN AND WIN AND WIN AND WIN
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by bashydemy(m): 11:27am On Dec 07, 2015
david22uu:

Oya u that have clean mouth, how many more deadly robberies have happened after that and you open yur maggot infested brain to talk, my dear i dunt blame people like you..
The level of poverty you have has gotten so into you that your brain has been bought by some dumb fools in the name of change
As i quoted before im not a PDP fan but until people like you change your mentality and always day the truth, nufting like change will happen

IDIOT
Shut your mouth ewu, I am PMB and APC will always have my support, You and your likes want miracle under 6month og PMB rule but never said anything about PDP 16yrs misrule.
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by comos: 11:27am On Dec 07, 2015
Ogbia local government area with 13 wards won by PDP

This is the local government area of former President Goodluck Jonathan

APC 9,106
PDP 13,051
PDM 86

Total registered voters 69,253
No of accredited voters 24,532
No of rejected votes 880
Total votes cast 23,358

Collation Officer Dr. Evans Eze of Federal University, Otuoke
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by histemple: 11:42am On Dec 07, 2015
manuelzz:

I hope you have affidavit before posting this as prescribed by the repressive social media bill?
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by teampregar(m): 12:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
Jaideyone:
I seriously don't understand how some people reason. must you blame Buhari for everything? is Buhari the one running for governor? is buhari the one making the election a do or die affair? you are a perfect candidate for head transplant. at least someone with functional brain can make use of your limbs
It was buhari that sent thousands of soldiers to come to bayelsa state for the first time in nigeria's election to work with apc thugs to rig the election.. Have you ever seen when soldiers are guiding and protecting ballot box snatchers?? All these because of their greed to win all states by all cost.. Well he failed because we the ijaws are not as weak as the most other nigerian states.. Any time buhari kme visit bayelsa make him sleep wit one eye open one eye close..
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by comos: 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
YENAGOA – THERE has been massive security build up around the Yenagoa local government area secretariat, venue of the collation of results of the Bayelsa State governorship election.

Armed soldiers backed by armoured personnel carriers were deployed in the area to complement the police and other sister agencies on ground.

The result of the remaining three local government areas are expected to be announced today.

The hospital junction end Road and the FRSC road junction on the Melford Okilo road linking the venue of the collation centre were condoned off to motorists while journalists, election observers and others were subjected to thorough search before they were allowed access to the venue.

The state capital has witnessed massive deployment
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by oathman(m): 12:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
olascojojo:
http://www.castolee.com/2015/12/photos-midnight-voting-in-bayelsa.html

The People’s Democratic Party (PDP) has alleged that midnight voting is ongoing in Bayelsa State.

“For the first time in the history of Nigeria, midnight voting ongoing. They are reversing our electoral gains,” the party wrote on its Twitter page.

“So far about 16 INEC staff have been kidnapped in Southern Ijaw. Their electoral materials taken away by APC thugs & paid militants.”

“We will resist any attempt to declare election results from any of those PUs tomorrow,” it said.

this is not the first time voting will be extended to midnight. In the last presidential election, voting was extended to midnight in some polling unit. i knw this because i was a presiding officer then.
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by Jaideyone(m): 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
RottenTomato:
U be real goat!!!
you are a ret@rded goat
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by comos: 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
Koleman:
buy rope!
Zombie !
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by Koleman(m): 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
comos:
Zombie !
thanks. You just proved to de whole who really is.
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by comos: 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
Koleman:
thanks. You just proved to de whole who really is.
Nembe LGA

APC = 6,974
PDP =10,768

one more LGA to go.

no oil money for your frog eye jagaban
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by david22uu(m): 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
bashydemy:
Shut your mouth ewu, I am PMB and APC will always have my support, You and your likes want miracle under 6month og PMB rule but never said anything about PDP 16yrs misrule.

i definately know u are very jobless.. unemplyment is ur portion ... coz if u are in the economy.. u wld knw d situation of the country... Jobless fool...

u can send ur cv to me, i wld make ur life better that i am sure of
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by Koleman(m): 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
comos:

Nembe LGA

APC = 6,974
PDP =10,768

one more LGA to go.

no oil money for your frog eye jagaban
na wa o. Never realized you were a kid sha.. Am sorry. Trace our little conversation to the top and confirm if there is any positive correlation!
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by AloloMC: 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
manuelzz:
what is explainable is your apparent anger and hatred. I would like to think of you as an ethnic bigot
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by Jaideyone(m): 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
bluaero:

Begging for money everyday will do you no good man. Accept the gateman offer. Your miserable life can still start from somewhere.
stop displaying your folly
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by comos: 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
Koleman:
na wa o. Never realized you were a kid sha.. Am sorry. Trace our little conversation to the top and confirm if there is any positive correlation!
in your own words to others - "Buy Rope"

1 Like

Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by yjgm(m): 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ok
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by comos: 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
In spite of the ban placed on public processions, rallies and protests in Bayelsa State by police, there is a protest going at the INEC Collation Centre in Yenagoa, Bayelsa.

- Guardian news as at 13.40 pm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aliyu Giwa Weds Oyinkan Affinnih (Photos) / Election: How Buhari Survived The Gang Up Of Ex-Generals - Leadership / 'Buhari Every Benue Youth Is A Yusuf, Act Now Or Resign': Youths Protest (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.