Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,311 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). (36308 Views)

Southern Ijaw Election Rerun....#bayelsaDecides Updates. / BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result / Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by Jaideyone(m): 7:16am On Dec 07, 2015
bluaero:

Bastard..this is why you will remain a jobless wretch! Take a look around and see the pandemonium your mentor is causing in the country.

We did not have Biafra agitation during OBJ's, Yaradua's or GEJ's, how come this agitation by the Igbos is now at an all time high?
You suffered fuel scarcity and horrible power outage for several days, yet we did not come out en masse to "occupy Nigeria"
We had to beg for months before we got very predictable elements as ministers
Things are worse for the masses since your mentor took over power
You still remain jobless even now without any hope of getting a job in the next 4 years.

My guy...your FOOLISHNESS is mind blowing. BASTARD.
hahaha see pain grin we all know the message of Nnamdi KANU is built on the hate for Yorubas and northerners. the agitation was already gearing up when Jonathan lost the election which is several weeks before Buhari took over. Pls look for another lie cheesy
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by Jaideyone(m): 7:18am On Dec 07, 2015
Euro31:
smh
lame. the mess we are trying to tidy up today are the results of the failure of the previous administration. every right thinking Nigerian knows that
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by MossLuv: 7:18am On Dec 07, 2015
I thought nigeria will get better but i never know this government is in for the worst... Shame on them! Shame on Apc!!
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by Ahmeduana(m): 7:20am On Dec 07, 2015
Jaideyone:
I seriously don't understand how some people reason. must you blame Buhari for everything? is Buhari the one running for governor? is buhari the one making the election a do or die affair? you are a perfect candidate for head transplant. at least someone with functional brain can make use of your limbs
SHUT DAT HELL OF A TRAP MOUTH OF URS! WEN JONATHAN WAS THEIR U GOONSIES & ZOMBIESES BLAME HIM 4 ANYTHIN BLAME-ABLE & UNBLAME-ABLE, HAD BEEN JONATHAN IS BLOOD THIRSTY LYK UR 76YEARS OLD WIT BODY ODOUR DID U TINK NIGERIA WIL STIL BE STANDIN AS A NATION, JONATHAN HAV EVRY REASON 2 CONTEST D RESULT OF DAT ELECTION,BUT E NEVER,HERE IN KANO, SHARADA WARD BOTH GOAT,DOG,& BABOON WERE THUMB PRINTIN BALLOT PAPER UP TILL 3 A:M IN D MORNIN,IS IT NOT D SAME TIN APC IS DOIN IN BAYELSA.BUHARI & APC ARE RULIN WIT STOLEN MANDATE& BY GOD GRACE THEIR GOVERNMENT WIL NOT KNW PEACE!bcs u cannot expect 2 b paid wit money wen u sell SAND as a commodity,surely u wil b paid wit STONES!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by nairayouthcom(m): 7:23am On Dec 07, 2015
manuelzz:
Buhari will destroy this country. I wonder how a 76 year old illiterate voodooed Nigerians into voting him in....Some things are just unexplainable.!!!

receive sense
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 07, 2015
SweetSoup:
How are we sure PDP is not the party carrying out this night voting? Polithiefcians are known for raising Propaganda and Desperate to win by any means, especially when result are not going their way..
If it was PDP d ruling party would cry out and d soldiers would shw up.. datz y APC have bin silent bro
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by Jaideyone(m): 7:24am On Dec 07, 2015
Ahmeduana:

SHUT DAT HELL OF A TRAP MOUTH OF URS! WEN JONATHAN WAS THEIR U GOONSIES & ZOMBIESES BLAME HIM 4 ANYTHIN BLAME-ABLE & UNBLAME-ABLE, HAD BEEN JONATHAN IS BLOOD THIRSTY LYK UR 76YEARS OLD WIT BODY ODOUR DID U TINK NIGERIA WIL STIL BE STANDIN AS A NATION, JONATHAN HAV EVRY REASON 2 CONTEST D RESULT OF DAT ELECTION,BUT E NEVER,HERE IN KANO, SHARADA WARD BOTH GOAT,DOG,& BABOON WERE THUMB PRINTIN BALLOT PAPER UP TILL 3 A:M IN D MORNIN,IS IT NOT D SAME TIN APC IS DOIN IN BAYELSA.BUHARI & APC ARE RULIN WIT STOLEN MANDATE& BY GOD GRACE THEIR GOVERNMENT WIL NOT KNW PEACE!bcs u cannot expect 2 b paid wit money wen u sell SANDS as a commodity,surely u wil b paid wit STONES!
lol I can't even read that crap you call a comment. you need to get yourself educated. no sane person types in all caps. it's a sign of insecurity and it won't make others accept your dumb opinion. it only makes you appear rude and silly. we can argue after you learn social media etiquette. ewu

1 Like

Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by nwakibie3(m): 7:27am On Dec 07, 2015
I have been reading all the comments in this thread and can't believe that it's we youths that are making such comments. Just take a Look at way our youths are defending the so called our polithievecians. Tmrw now the same youths will start shouting and lamenting that they were not given the chance to participate in politics. Believe me neither PDP nor APC is the problem; it's we youth that are the architect of our problems. The earlier we realize it, the better for us...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by Phobia1: 7:30am On Dec 07, 2015
DeRay98:
Motion seconded...
thirded
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by Semper247(m): 7:33am On Dec 07, 2015
[quote author=manuelzz post=40759271]Buhari will destroy this country. I wonder how a 76 year old illiterate voodooed Nigerians into voting him in....Some things are just unexplainable.!!! [/quote
And ur own level of illiteracy is "inexplicable"
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by KORLAR(m): 7:34am On Dec 07, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
l already know this will become of INEC and ELECTION under PMB/APC. Honestly, l must give it to GEJ government, election is far far credible than what is obtainable today. l say it again with anger,APC IS A DISGRACE. l am waiting for any ZOMBIE to insult me,l will insult him/her back. Zombies are Nigeria's no.1 enemies.

You'd just kill yourself over Buhari and APC. Rivers election was worse and was under GEJ's regime. And I'm not even blaming GEJ for it. I blame the power-hungry politicians. Neither GEJ nor PMB could be everywhere in the country at the same time. What are you doing to make Nigeria better?
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by Edusouls(m): 7:34am On Dec 07, 2015
manuelzz:
Buhari will destroy this country. I wonder how a 76 year old illiterate voodooed Nigerians into voting him in....Some things are just unexplainable.!!!
shut up brainless man, u should have come let us vote for you nahh..rif raff.
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by sen8or(m): 7:35am On Dec 07, 2015
Jaideyone:
I seriously don't understand how some people reason. must you blame Buhari for everything? is Buhari the one running for governor? is buhari the one making the election a do or die affair? you are a perfect candidate for head transplant. at least someone with functional brain can make use of your limbs
I pity ur hypocrisy
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by Ahmeduana(m): 7:36am On Dec 07, 2015
Jaideyone:
lol I can't even read that crap you call a comment. you need to get yourself educated. no sane person types in all caps. it's a sign of insecurity and it won't make others accept your dumb opinion. it only makes you appear rude and silly. we can argue after you learn social media etiquette. ewu
UBA NKA AKUYA!
SEVEN THINGS NEGATIVE PEOPLE WILL DO TO YOU;
1.DEMEAN YOUR VALUE.
2.DESTROY YOUR IMAGE.
3.DRIVE YOU CRAZY.
4.DISPOSE YOUR YOUR DREAMS.
5.DISCREDIT YOUR IMAGINATION.
6.DEFAME YOUR ABILITIES;
7.AND DISBELIEVE YOUR OPINIONS.
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by bluaero(m): 7:38am On Dec 07, 2015
Jaideyone:
hahaha see pain grin we all know the message of Nnamdi KANU is built on the hate for Yorubas and northerners. the agitation was already gearing up when Jonathan lost the election which is several weeks before Buhari took over. Pls look for another lie cheesy

Did you say pain? I am politically neutral for your info.
Don't worry your song will change soon. If Buhari is spotless as you portray him, why did Nigerian's consider him only after being disappointed with GEJ's govt? If there was a better option he would surely not have been voted undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by maxti: 7:42am On Dec 07, 2015
I have read so many comments on the Bayelsa elections n am beginning to get confused at the many stories.
I observed the elections n am shocked PDP is crying fowl n people believe.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 07, 2015
Jaideyone:

Sharrap joor... He appointed a new INEC chairman, so he should also be held responsible....
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by youngibeh(m): 7:45am On Dec 07, 2015
Jaideyone:
Bros see ur life! How you too de reason u forget how them blame Jonathan for everything even the one APC paid people to do. Be careful oooooo
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:48am On Dec 07, 2015
maxti:
I have read so many comments on the Bayelsa elections n am beginning to get confused at the many stories.
I observed the elections n am shocked PDP is crying fowl n people believe.
So pictures of people voting at night is a lie? Apc hypocrite,we should as well believe it is not night we are seeing
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by Jaideyone(m): 7:54am On Dec 07, 2015
bluaero:

Did you say pain? I am politically neutral for your info.
Don't worry your song will change soon. If Buhari is spotless as you portray him, why did Nigerian's consider him only after being disappointed with GEJ's govt? If there was a better option he would surely not have been voted undecided
he was the best option in the last election. case closed cheesy you can use the lagoon now
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by magzey: 7:54am On Dec 07, 2015
manuelzz:
NA ONLY U WAKA COME WE DON VOTE HIM WHO YOU VOTED NEVER AND WILL NEVER WIN ANY ELECTION IN LIFE.GOD WILLING.MUMU
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by dyn1800: 7:54am On Dec 07, 2015
Too bad to know what some mediocre here believes ....... How can we be sure of the timing and the people involved in this. Ideally night comes from 6:40pm with the present weather condition. I see some desperation on the path of one of the main party contesting in this election. Tell me old women will be at polling station from 12:00am prompt? Please tell us another "managed truth" maybe we'll believe
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by dyn1800: 7:55am On Dec 07, 2015
Lol in oba Akinolu's voice
Jaideyone:
he was the best option in the last election. case closed cheesy you can use the lagoon now
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by Jaideyone(m): 7:55am On Dec 07, 2015
Ahmeduana:
UBA NKA AKUYA! SEVEN THINGS NEGATIVE PEOPLE WILL DO TO YOU; 1.DEMEAN YOUR VALUE. 2.DESTROY YOUR IMAGE. 3.DRIVE YOU CRAZY. 4.DISPOSE YOUR YOUR DREAMS. 5.DISCREDIT YOUR IMAGINATION. 6.DEFAME YOUR ABILITIES; 7.AND DISBELIEVE YOUR OPINIONS.
still typing in caps. you are irredeemably lost
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by TariEnoch(m): 7:57am On Dec 07, 2015
When Dickson was doing his own in salga, We all kept
silent.. Please enjoy the change in transition here in silga.citizens of Otuan tnx for delivering the APC in all units.
PDP make una start una protest wey una oga dey call for.So relaxing now.....#TeamSylva
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by dyn1800: 7:57am On Dec 07, 2015
You must be a disgrace to believe that was midnight...... Cos that's what the made believe story reported
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So pictures of people voting at night is a lie? Apc hypocrite,we should as well believe it is not night we are seeing
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by success10(m): 7:58am On Dec 07, 2015
manuelzz:
RECEIVE SENSE..
THIS IS MONDAY MORNING
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by magzey: 7:59am On Dec 07, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
l already know this will become of INEC and ELECTION under PMB/APC. Honestly, l must give it to GEJ government, election is far far credible than what is obtainable today. l say it again with anger,APC IS A DISGRACE. l am waiting for any ZOMBIE to insult me,l will insult him/her back. Zombies are Nigeria's no.1 enemies.
CRY ME A RIVER DUDE! AM SURE NA ONLY U WAKA COME grin grin grin

Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by Pavarottii(m): 7:59am On Dec 07, 2015
Jaideyone:
Don't think there has ever been any president blamed as much as GEJ in the world. U av forgotten wen they blamed for the robbery in lagos. Now that he is not even in power 4 6months. They still blame in for wat is happening in Nigeria. So u got no. Point. And when elctoral practices are flawed in a country. Who do u hold responsible?
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:59am On Dec 07, 2015
dyn1800:
You must be a disgrace to believe that was midnight...... Cos that's what the made believe story reported
Ode,so that is afternoon?
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by mrtheo33: 8:00am On Dec 07, 2015
A pool of shame for Mr. Intergrity (PMB), APC n INEC.
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by bashydemy(m): 8:01am On Dec 07, 2015
manuelzz:
You are so stewpid you bastard son of a lepper, Why did you always mention PMB in everything is PMB an INEC chairman? Is he an INEC official? Did you see PMB attending any of the APC Governorship Campaign in Kogi and Bayelsa? If you are not stewpid you will reason with your brain and not your anus before typing.. You think PMB is like GEJ that send Soldiers to go and arresting APC chieftain in Ekiti state?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abdulmumin Jibrin's Office Sealed Off (Photos) / President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State / Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.