Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). (36303 Views)

Southern Ijaw Election Rerun....#bayelsaDecides Updates. / BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result / Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by realborn(m): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
I told you realborn that credible election left with Jonathan... cheesy Most of APC guys love lies and daydreaming of your messianic buhari albeit a devil undecided

I think the harangue is unnecessary.

Voting late into the evening is not right, however does not warrant all these name calling.

Buhari is no messiah. Some of us just think we will have a better leader in Buhari. He would fail in some instances but we have hope. Jonathan's 5 years of maladministration led us no where as at May 29, 2015 despite having 4 years of bounty. Pdp's 16 years have left our national purse depleted.
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by bashydemy(m): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
david22uu:

i definately know u are very jobless.. unemplyment is ur portion ... coz if u are in the economy.. u wld knw d situation of the country... Jobless fool...

u can send ur cv to me, i wld make ur life better that i am sure of
Hahahaha sorry you can't get me any job as i have my own personal business, But what am saying is we need to give PMB time to turn things around, You guy just want him to rebuild Nigeria that have been damage for decades.
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by david22uu(m): 9:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
bashydemy:
Hahahaha sorry you can't get me any job as i have my own personal business, But what am saying is we need to give PMB time to turn things around, You guy just want him to rebuild Nigeria that have been damage for decades.

if you reall claim you have ur personal buisness, u wld know that the country is an economic woe... yes, he needs time.. but his initial moves are not looking like change we want.... i thot by now.. the prisons wld be full, eletricity that worked has stoped, trafic up and down.. robbries here and there...

Goshhhhh.... we need a military govt with vision
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by bashydemy(m): 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
david22uu:

if you reall claim you have ur personal buisness, u wld know that the country is an economic woe... yes, he needs time.. but his initial moves are not looking like change we want.... i thot by now.. the prisons wld be full, eletricity that worked has stoped, trafic up and down.. robbries here and there...

Goshhhhh.... we need a military govt with vision
If PMB put people for prison you and your likes will be crying dictator, He did not want to intefere in Judiciary you are still crying what do you guys want? About Electricity, it worse under PDP 16yrs rule and need alot of time to get it work and its part of what was discuss in South Africa last weekend.
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by david22uu(m): 6:24am On Dec 08, 2015
bashydemy:
If PMB put people for prison you and your likes will be crying dictator, He did not want to intefere in Judiciary you are still crying what do you guys want? About Electricity, it worse under PDP 16yrs rule and need alot of time to get it work and its part of what was discuss in South Africa last weekend.

Your mine is just made up,deep inside you, u knw it's wrong but all d same.. I wish u Good lick with ur change while I capitalize on d hardship of d country in making my ego
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
realborn:

I think the harangue is unnecessary.

Voting late into the evening is not right, however does not warrant all these name calling.

Buhari is no messiah. Some of us just think we will have a better leader in Buhari. He would fail in some instances but we have hope. Jonathan's 5 years of maladministration led us no where as at May 29, 2015 despite having 4 years of bounty. Pdp's 16 years have left our national purse depleted.

Name a single initiative buhari has taken outside Jonathan's shadow to prove he's a better leader
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by Otes26(f): 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
Jaideyone:
I seriously don't understand how some people reason. must you blame Buhari for everything? is Buhari the one running for governor? is buhari the one making the election a do or die affair? you are a perfect candidate for head transplant. at least someone with functional brain can make use of your limbs
Have you heard of this saying that everything rises and falls on leadership. If the elections are credible, Mr president will take the glory and same goes if it is the other way.
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by realborn(m): 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Name a single initiative buhari has taken outside Jonathan's shadow to prove he's a better leader

Transparency in our fiscal policies.

The implementation of the TSA (abandoned by Jonathan since 2013) will curb misappropriation by MDAs. This is very strategic at a time when revenue from crude oil, our major export product is dwindling.

The unearthing of the "armsgate" scandal.

The restructuring at NNPC.

Ogoni oil spill clean up fund and plan.

May God preserve us beyond 4 years. We shall have this discussion again. I promise to apologize profusely on or before then if PMB fails to deliver over and above PDP and Jonathan's poor records.
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
realborn:

Transparency in our fiscal policies.

The implementation of the TSA (abandoned by Jonathan since 2013) will curb misappropriation by MDAs. This is very strategic at a time when revenue from crude oil, our major export product is dwindling.

The unearthing of the "armsgate" scandal.

The restructuring at NNPC.

Ogoni oil spill clean up fund and plan.

May God preserve us beyond 4 years. We shall have this discussion again. I promise to apologize profusely on or before then if PMB fails to deliver over and above PDP and Jonathan's poor records.

I don't wanna use harsh words on you...

1)What fiscal policies do we have or been implemented under buhaei? grin Even when CBN is controlling the economy using mainly monetary policy backed...Oga educate yourself plz

2)TSA...it seems I overrated you ...smh...

3)Army investigation is still on...NOTHING meaningful so far...

4)NNPC wasn't restructured... Check your dictionary for the meaning of that word ...

5)Ogoni clean up predated buhari...buhari just reannounced it but has done NOTHING...

6)I ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION WHICH YOU FAILED;Name a single initiative buhari has taken OUTSIDE Jonathan's shadow to prove he's a better leader You DIDN'T name even ONE bro...
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by realborn(m): 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

1)What fiscal policies do we have or been implemented under buhaei? grin Even when CBN is controlling the economy using mainly monetary policy backed...Oga educate yourself plz

4)NNPC wasn't restructured... Check your dictionary for the meaning of that word ...

5)Ogoni clean up predated buhari...buhari just reannounced it but has done NOTHING...

6)I ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION WHICH YOU FAILED;Name a single initiative buhari has taken OUTSIDE Jonathan's shadow to prove he's a better leader You DIDN'T name even ONE bro...

I am certain I have kept this discussion civil and cordial so far.

With the tone and temperament exuded in the post above, then it may be apt to discontinue this process.

I do not think having diverse opinions should warrant personalized tantrums. I have often reiterated my hope in Buhari over Jonathan. Why should this bother you? A man comes in for 6 months after another had wasted 5 years and you are asking for like-for-like comparison, how? I have in previous posts and threads, condemned some of the decisions and inactions of this new government; is that not enough?

I highlighted my views on laudable actions by this new government as you requested and you disregarded them with no justifiable reason but to make a rash conclusion. Haba, that is quite impolite and unnecessary.

Maturity requires our ability to control our emotions as adults; only kids are permitted to act impulsively. Your opening remark is a display of extreme arrogance. You should learn to respect the views of others. This is the first lesson under "Emotional Intelligence".

Wish you well!
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
realborn:

I am certain I have kept this discussion civil and cordial so far.

With the tone and temperament exuded in the post above, then it may be apt to discontinue this process.

I do not think having diverse opinions should warrant personalized tantrums. I have often reiterated my hope in Buhari over Jonathan. Why should this bother you? A man comes in for 6 months after another had wasted 5 years and you are asking for like-for-like comparison, how? I have in previous posts and threads, condemned some of the decisions and inactions of this new government; is that not enough?

I highlighted my views on laudable actions by this new government as you requested and you disregarded them with no justifiable reason but to make a rash conclusion. Haba, that is quite impolite and unnecessary.

Maturity requires our ability to control our emotions as adults; only kids are permitted to act impulsively. Your opening remark is a display of extreme arrogance. You should learn to respect the views of others. This is the first lesson under "Emotional Intelligence".

Wish you well!

I ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION WHICH YOU didn't even attempt but went all out to say things you don't even understand their meaning or implication eg fiscal policies gringrin My question is this; Name a single initiative buhari has taken OUTSIDE Jonathan's shadow to prove he's a better leader...An initiative devoid of Jonathan imprint...
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by realborn(m): 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

1. Please read the article below. I am sure you will gain a thing or two on the "transparency" I referred to in the new administration's fiscal policies.

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/buharis-fiscal-policies-and-metuhs-trilogy-of-shamelessness-by-niyi-akinsiju/

2. The article below will further aid your understanding on how implementing the TSA will fight adequately aid in the fight against corruption in MDAs.

http://www.nigerianobservernews.com/2015/09/18/implementation-of-tsa-lawyers-support-buhari/#sthash.OF0PX6om.dpbs

3. Only a useless Nigerian will not jump for joy at the feedback from the ongoing investigation. We should pray never to be blind to our conscience.

4. I think your limited knowledge and understanding was clearly defined with your unsubstantiated response. Like the dodgy few on NL, you resorted to semantics, all in a bid not to accept that others are right. Please see the links below. It will be very unbecoming of you if you make this gaffe again.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/kachikwu-unfolds-three-pronged-strategy-for-nnpc-s-restructuring/217452/
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/restructuring-of-nnpc-takes-centre-stage/219905/
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/08/in-major-restructuring-buhari-shrinks-nnpcs-directorates/

5. Ditto 4 above, your ignorance was also clearly displayed. You should be telling us what Jonathan did during his 5 years tenure on this subject as against making flippant remarks. Please see links below on the Ogoni clean up:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/centre-lsd-applauds-president-buhari-on-ogoni-clean-up/218069/
http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/aug/07/nigerian-government-finally-sets-up-fund-to-clean-up-ogoniland-oil-spills
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/187884-unep-report-buhari-orders-fast-track-of-ogoni-clean-up.html

6. You asked for a proof, and I gave you 5. You can argue against them. But basking in your unsuitable conclusion is quite unfortunate. I think you overrated yourself. It is very vainglorious and a seed towards plunging to the depth of psychological doldrums for anyone to assume s/he has a right to demean others. Those who require dipping in other people's buckets or display aggressive behavior to gain strength are chronic victims of inferiority complex.

Cheers!
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by realborn(m): 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION WHICH YOU didn't even attempt but went all out to say things you don't even understand their meaning or implication eg fiscal policies gringrin My question is this; Name a single initiative buhari has taken OUTSIDE Jonathan's shadow to prove he's a better leader...An initiative devoid of Jonathan imprint...

If you also carefully read the articles below, you will understand better why I conclude Jonathan failed woefully:

http://www.viralsplash.net/2015/02/the-many-lies-and-failed-promises-of_4.html
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/features-and-interviews/183866-nigeria2015-transition-jonathans-failures-achievements-in-five-years.html
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/184088-10-ways-jonathan-failed-nigerians.html

I think you should save your questions for your ilks in the future. Your attitude confirms you have no regards to such rights.

Do not expect any further comments from me!
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
realborn:

If you also carefully read the articles below, you will understand better why I conclude Jonathan failed woefully:

http://www.viralsplash.net/2015/02/the-many-lies-and-failed-promises-of_4.html
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/features-and-interviews/183866-nigeria2015-transition-jonathans-failures-achievements-in-five-years.html
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/184088-10-ways-jonathan-failed-nigerians.html

I think you should save your questions for your ilks in the future. Your attitude confirms you have no regards to such rights.

Do not expect any further comments from me!

Whynotthetruth:

Oga, what's the relationship between what you typed above and my question quoted below it Do you even read with COMPREHENSION at all cheesygrin
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by realborn(m): 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Oga, what's the relationship between what you typed above and my question quoted below it Do you even read with COMPREHENSION at all cheesygrin

That was my final post on this debacle on Buhari/Jonathan, to give you an insight that the failure under Jonathan is in the public domain. No need to overhaul your brain in retrogression, in a bid to defend a man who failed

The penultimate post I shared directly above it said it all. If you were calm enough to notice, you will see the word "also" in the post you quoted which implies a sequel. My closing sentences below the links clearly stated that discussions on the subject matter are no longer necessary, hence no further comments on the debacle.

Ever thing you blame others for, you seem to suffer from a plethora of it. Indeed you must be a very bitter person.

It is well with you!
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
realborn:

That was my final post on this debacle on Buhari/Jonathan, to give you an insight that the failure under Jonathan is in the public domain. No need to overhaul your brain in retrogression, in a bid to defend a man who failed

The penultimate post I shared directly above it said it all. If you were calm enough to notice, you will see the word "also" in the post you quoted which implies a sequel. My closing sentences below the links clearly stated that discussions on the subject matter are no longer necessary, hence no further comments on the debacle.

Ever thing you blame others for, you seem to suffer from a plethora of it. Indeed you must be a very bitter person.

It is well with you!

Oga... call someone else to explain this question to you because you seem either confused or decided to play so to degrade the question;
My question has been and is still; Name a single initiative buhari has taken OUTSIDE Jonathan's shadow to prove he's a better leader...An initiative DEVOID of Jonathan's imprint

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) / Indefinite Strike: NLC Set To Announce Suspension Of Indefinite Action / PDP Primaries: Dino Melaye Loses Rerun To Reps Member, Tajudeen Yusuf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.