Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,493 members, 7,861,418 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:56 AM

Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This (6417 Views)

"Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex / Ever Wondered Why Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? Here's The Reason!! / See What African Couples Are Doing In Public (!8+ Photos)see What African Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by IamLEGEND1: 11:29am On Dec 07, 2015
all dem misspicy shumuel Punkyveer jmaxjohn et al.

I'm really happy for you & imma let you finish...but Scorpio is the best zodiac sign of all time.

#OfAllTime

BTW,we're not moody.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 07, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
all dem misspicy shumuel Punkyveer jmaxjohn et al.

I'm really happy for you & imma let you finish...but Scorpio is the best zodiac sign of all time.

#OfAllTime

BTW,we're not moody.

Not it aint. And yes, y'all are extremely moody. Scorpio is a FEMININE SIGN after all grin Mitches tongue Hihihi

Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by shumuel(m): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

oh shumuel....where have you been? angry

thanks for the headsup but i dont like boring people,so can i get a scopio/cancer? grin

Have been around just reading, well i know you wont because you'll love looking for trouble; just for sports and Cancerian won't ever make your day,, now whats the point being with someone you can't have fun with, right ? Well if you ask me, i'll would advice you make the sacrife for a happy relationship, marriage is all about sacrifice, you know.

Anyways thats why a Scopio is a good deal but is there ever a relationship without sacrifice ? Being too troublesome could get you some punches from a scopio, as they are prone to being wife beaters, so there goes another sacrifice i know you won't wanna give, a Taurean male is also a good chioce, as you'll both share the same views on everything, but will he cook for you, pamper you, make you feel all mancho, nope he won because thats the same thing he is looking for.

So Spicy make your choice, and decide the sacrifice you'll wanna make or that seems convinient to you.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by IamLEGEND1: 11:46am On Dec 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Not it aint. And yes, y'all are extremely moody. Scorpio is a FEMININE SIGN after all grin Mitches tongue Hihihi
Yeah,feminine sign it is,but we mostly siphon the +ve qualities of the female gender (in limited amounts though).

but moodswings are a cancer's forte...then maybe Gemini.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 07, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Yeah,feminine sign it is,but we mostly siphon the +ve qualities of the female gender (in limited amounts though).

but moodswings are a cancer's forte...then maybe Gemini.

All water signs are moody, scorpio is no exception. Pisces is less moody of the water signs imo. The other two are straight up having PMS as far as moodiness is concerned.

Gemini is not moody but crazy grin
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by shumuel(m): 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Are you offering your services to her, Shum? tongue It sounded like an AD to me wink
Anyway, you're correct, I spoke from an air sign's POV on that one. My bad. She probably will hit it off famously with a Scorp since their signs are opposites, meaning they could give each other balance.

Yeap, and free too, Lol.

Yes i would personally advice her to go for a scorpio, but she claimed, shes been through some bad relationship, and if that is concidered i'll advice her go for a cancerian, he'll surely make up for all shes been through, especially if she tells him her horrible tale, now shes got a cancer's love with that, we love being heros you know,, a cancerian will be that prince charming on a white horse to save her from the evil dragon.

But if she isn't interested in any fairytale and willing to forgo the heartbreaks, and i mean forget totally, then a scorpio it is.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by IamLEGEND1: 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

All water signs are moody, scorpio is no exception. Pisces is less moody of the water signs imo. The other two are straight up having PMS as far as moodiness is concerned.

Gemini is not moody but crazy grin
I guess we'll just agree to disagree then tongue .
I will only admit to mild paranoia & a side of trust issues cheesy

but I concur on the Gemini part though,they're mostly crazy.

Air signs on the other hand,well...they're mostly self-absorbed & temperamental.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
shumuel:

Yeap, and free too, Lol.

Yes i would personally advice her to go for a scorpio, but she claimed, shes been through some bad relationship, and if that is concidered i'll advice her go for a cancerian, he'll surely make up for all shes been through, especially if she tells him her horrible tale, now shes got a cancer's love with that, we love being heros you know,, a cancerian will be that prince charming on a white horse to save her from the evil dragon.

But if she isn't interested in any fairytale and willing to forgo the heartbreaks, and i mean forget totally, then a scorpio it is.

Hehehe. How cute! Earth & Water sounds like a good match to me.

Those Scorps are just so full of drama though & I think it'd do more harm than good as far as healing scabs is concerned tongue Maybe if the Scorpio is evolved & not the drama starting/loving unevolved type. But anyway, I'm rooting for you smiley
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by shumuel(m): 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
all dem misspicy shu..muel Punkyveer jmaxjohn et al.
#OfAllTime
BTW,we're not moody.

hmm grin i hear you, the same thing even a betrayal like the Leos would say. Anyways Scorpios are loyal and would go all the way for even a stranger, yeah, but cancerians beats that traits anyday, anytime, even though we take time to trust,, so tell me something i don't know, and i might believe your statement.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
I guess we'll just agree to disagree then tongue .
I will only admit to mild paranoia & a side of trust issues cheesy

but I concur on the Gemini part though,they're mostly crazy.

Air signs on the other hand,well...they're mostly self-absorbed & temperamental.

You're on the money! Paranoid & distrustful. Add psychotic & I'll give you 100/100 cheesy

Geminis are truly something else. They're a lot of fun though when they aren't doing the Jeckyll & Hyde thing. I find them draining when they do that.

About air signs being self-absorbed & temperamental, yes to an extent. For the most part we wonder why are we stuck here with stupid people grin We do tend to think we're smarter than most people, because after all, the intellectual/mental realm is our playground tongue
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by shumuel(m): 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hehehe. How cute! Earth & Water sounds like a good match to me.
Those Scorps are just so full of drama though & I think it'd do more harm than good as far as healing scabs is concerned tongue Maybe if the Scorpio is evolved & not the drama starting/loving unevolved type. But anyway, I'm rooting for you smiley

Yeah.
When it comes to compatibility match up

Earth + Water
Fire + Wind
are the best, they need no hard work or sacrifice but its best if the males are Earth & Fire while their female partners should the Water & Wind respectively. Though Temperament has taught me otherwise believing every sign is compatible, all you need is understanding, sacrifice and hardwork.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by IamLEGEND1: 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
shumuel:

hmm grin i hear you, the same thing even a betrayal like the Leos would say. Anyways Scorpios are loyal and would go all the way for even a stranger, yeah, but cancerians beats that traits anyday, anytime, even though we take time to trust,, so tell me something i don't know, and i might believe your statement.
trust me,there is no one more loyal than a Scorpio. But if things turn sour....... you might as well just move on coz forgiveness & reconciliation is not a strong suit of ours along with u cancerians tongue

cancerians are also very soft......bunch of cry babies. grin
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by IamLEGEND1: 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You're on the money! Paranoid & distrustful. Add psychotic & I'll give you 100/100 cheesy

Geminis are truly something else. They're a lot of fun though when they aren't doing the Jeckyll & Hyde thing. I find them draining when they do that.

About air signs being self-absorbed & temperamental, yes to an extent. For the most part we wonder why are we stuck here with stupid people grin We do tend to think we're smarter than most people, because after all, the intellectual/mental realm is our playground tongue
that air of intellectual superiority is mostly atypical of an Aquarius..... wic naturally makes them very very annoying.
& don't even get me started on the stubbornness....wic ironically is a trait shared with Scorpios. but it's so much more infuriating when dem Aquarius are the ones doing it. grin
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
shumuel:

Yeah.
When it comes to compatibility match up

Earth + Water
Fire + Wind
are the best, they need no hard work or sacrifice but its best if the males are Earth & Fire while their female partners should the Water & Wind respectively. Though Temperament has taught me otherwise believing every sign is compatible, all you need is understanding, sacrifice and hardwork.

Just curious, what do you think of air + earth?
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

that air of intellectual superiority is mostly atypical of an Aquarius..... wic naturally makes them very very annoying.
& don't even get me started on the stubbornness....wic ironically is a trait shared with Scorpios. but it's so much more infuriating when dem Aquarius are the ones doing it. grin

LMFAO. You're correct! Our signs do square (aspects wise), so we're bound to irritate each other ever so often.

Btw, I'm amazed & impressed by your knowledge of astrology. Is there a sign you'd never date or date again? I know that people who have indepth knowledge tend to avoid certain signs. I've written Scorpio & Libra off grin
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by IamLEGEND1: 12:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. You're correct! Our signs do square (aspects wise), so we're bound to irritate each other ever so often.

Btw, I'm amazed & impressed by your knowledge of astrology. Is there a sign you'd never date or date again? I know that people who have indepth knowledge tend to avoid certain signs. I've written Scorpio & Libra off grin
well thank you grin

I wouldn't say I've ruled out a sign totally... but I'll just be better off not dating a Taurus...bunch of control freaks & of coz geminis and Aquarius.
but I kinda like cancerians.... they're pretty chill.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
well thank you grin

I wouldn't say I've ruled out a sign totally... but I'll just be better off not dating a Taurus...bunch of control freaks & of coz geminis and Aquarius.
but I kinda like cancerians.... they're pretty chill.

Lol, probably because two captains can't sail the same ship, between scorpio & taurus. You both are control freaks tongue

May I ask what is it about aquarius you don't like? I get why anyone wouldn't like gemini lol. Many people do not like that sign. They get a lot of bashing on astrology forums.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by shumuel(m): 1:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Just curious, what do you think of air + earth?

I would be quick to say bad combination, but with Temperament in place, will say; whats there Star sign cause it might work, i just need to know what their Temperament says.

But in general, the Wind will always blow the Earth away or the Earth becomes a strong wall stoping the wind from flowing, i want to believe with this simple illustration, you are getting my point ?
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by shumuel(m): 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
trust me,there is no one more loyal than a Scorpio. But if things turn sour....... you might as well just move on coz forgiveness & reconciliation is not a strong suit of ours along with u cancerians tongue
cancerians are also very soft......bunch of cry babies. grin

kikiki Lol grin, Okay tell me more, you might just convince me, you know
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Man, compatible zodiac signs don't work imo. I don't like my fellow air sign men, because they're too flighty & I'm flighty too, so I need stabilizing energy. Fire men or maybe even earth men. Water men tend to be too needy, too moody & too clingy.

So whats Ur take on Fire sign guys and earth guys like whats the difference? Just asking
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

men with femi ie star signs act like bìtches eh
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
shumuel:

I would be quick to say bad combination, but with Temperament in place, will say; whats there Star sign cause it might work, i just need to know what their Temperament says.

But in general, the Wind will always blow the Earth away or the Earth becomes a strong wall stoping the wind from flowing, i want to believe with this simple illustration, you are getting my point ?

Yeah, thanks smiley
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

So whats Ur take on Fire sign guys and earth guys like whats the difference? Just asking

Fire sign men are more fun & exciting, very similar to air hence the two elements work well together. Earth is known to be boring lol. I don't have much experience with them in a relationship though
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Fire sign men are more fun & exciting, very similar to air hence the two elements work well together. Earth is known to be boring lol. I don't have much experience with them in a relationship though

I see. Thanks
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

men with femi ie star signs act like bìtches eh

Yes, they tend to have bìtch tendencies tongue Whiny, naggy & just plain bìtchy cheesy

What's your sign, Butchy?
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yes, they tend to have bìtch tendencies tongue Whiny, naggy & just plain bìtchy cheesy

What's your sign, Butchy?

Hehehehe

Dec. 19th I guess Im Sagittarius
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hehehehe

Dec. 19th I guess Im Sagittarius

Hmmm, I like Sagittarius cheesy Very funny, flirtatious blah blah blah, but can't be trusted because the word loyalty is not in their vocab unless they have scorpio in the birth chart. I've always liked Sag guys but I've always kept them at arms length because they give off the playa vibe. So is true what they say that you guys have the biggest "things" in the zodiac? cheesy Frank Sinatra, a Sagittarius, was famous for not only his voice but also having the most abnormally large "thing" in Hollywood

I remember once reading a story where a reporter asked his then wife Ava what she was doing, marrying a 115lbs runt like Frank. She said because a 100lbs of that is cock grin I always find that story HILARIOUS.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by shumuel(m): 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah, thanks smiley.

Lol, uwc, and you are also correct, i see you like them saggs, Aries isn't bad either.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hmmm, I like Sagittarius cheesy Very funny, flirtatious blah blah blah, but can't be trusted because the word tongue loyalty is not in their vocab unless they have scorpio in the birth chart. I've always liked Sag guys but I've always kept them at arms length because they give off the playa vibe. So is true what they say that you guys have the biggest "things" in the zodiac? cheesy Frank Sinatra, a Sagittarius, was famous for not only his voice but also having the most abnormally large "thing" in Hollywood

I remember once reading a story where a reporter asked his then wife Ava what she was doing, marrying a 115lbs runt like Frank. She said because a 100lbs of that is cock grin I always find that story HILARIOUS.

LMAO. Really I would hever have thought that abt Sinatra. Dont know about the big junk aspect I guess Im decent size down there

for the loyalty bit Ure wrong. Im a stickler for loyalty. So u see why I dont trust this tongue
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by IamLEGEND1: 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, probably because two captains can't sail the same ship, between scorpio & taurus. You both are control freaks tongue

May I ask what is it about aquarius you don't like? I get why anyone wouldn't like gemini lol. Many people do not like that sign. They get a lot of bashing on astrology forums.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Very true,it'll just turn out to be an unceasing power struggle.

I think Aquarius' are a little too emotionally aloof.....which of coz is not a very attractive trait in a woman.I could go all James Bond & instead of her trying to cozy up to moi grin ,try to soften me up a lil' ... she starts to channel her inner Amazon too. and we all just sit there in silence for no reason & as you would guess.......no one wants to be the one to budge first.lol!
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by IamLEGEND1: 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
shumuel:

kikiki Lol grin, Okay tell me more, you might just convince me, you know
Well cancerians are not so bad themselves but boy are they insecure!

Always wanting to be reassured of something.... hence why they don't flow well with them fire signs. Sagittarius dudes gon' dump their assés in a blink.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by shumuel(m): 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

LMAO. Really I would hever have thought that abt Sinatra. Dont know about the big junk aspect I guess Im decent size down there

for the loyalty bit Ure wrong. Im a stickler for loyalty. So u see why I dont trust this tongue

Punkyveer isn't totally wrong, Yes saggs are loyal, but only to friends, and if saggs does not concider their partners as friends, then... They cheat. she was judging based on relationship alone, in which she is right. You sagg are flirts, infact it is said that most one night stands are saggs, you sagg would have open se.x anywhere at any given time, even if its the first time know that person, and your females are even more guilty of this facts than the male saggs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? / I Am Not Pretty Enough To Attract A Good Man / My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.